[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Mookrin or Lom are supposed to be the typical negative romantic obstacle characters here. Granny and Lom's Mom, Maytee and his buddy Wik hold enough hatred, opposition and underhanded schemes to carry the drama. Not to mention how smarmy Petch's character seems. He's so slimy! [Though it's Yai that has me the most upset every episode.]

Mookrin is the weakest written character out of the four, but I think Koy is doing fine with establishing her motivations. She's no doubt annoying but I think there's real love between she and Lom. She isn't evil or even manipulative really, nor is Lom, and though he comes across very obtuse and untrustworthy, I feel bad for him at times. I feel like he'd just be a harmless playboy if not for his mother's machinations. But even with all that said, Mookrin carries herself rather cheap and classless and I do think she fancies herself smarter than she actually is. Especially given, she and Lom have some ridiculous ideas up their sleeves. I don't quite get why she does the things she does, regardless of she and Lom's plans 'cause it appears to me it would make more sense to be less desperate and obvious. Though it looks like tonight's ep Proon may give her a little hope in that area probably due to some rejecrion or disappointment from Wiwa.

Edit: @Ncmeowmeow35 From my understanding they will in a sense but Koy won't be portraying Mookrin but Wiwa in those instances, unless she's in heaven or in flashbacks. It's kind of an inversion of the typical body swap premise where instead of the audience spending the majority of its time with the vessel visually, where the main actor plays a dual role, here, we will see the spirit inside instead, with less emphasis on the dual role. So the way I see it, Matt will always just be playing Wiwa, just at different "existences." While it's Koy who will portray Mookrin, then Wiwa inside Mookrin's body.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol that "and here is my masterpiece" sounded very awkward and unprofessional like someone mentioned. Even though her English sounds bad she's very confident and didn't make me feel like it was forced to be perfect like how some other lakorn a try to make them speak perfect English...aka Pope from Khun Chai Pawornruj.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why the Grandma hates Poon so much. Is it just because he is an orphaned and not blood related?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I thought she's in the whole lakorn. Don't Matt and her switch back and forth?
Yes, but it'll be Weewa in her body so she won't be acting rai and annoying.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Poor Great no one likes him again like in Tai Ngao Jun.. LOL well, at least this time it's just the grandma and it seems like Wiwa only hated him because she listens to what her gma says. We just need to give her time to "find" her feelings :). Loved it when Wiwa almost slep up saying her ah poon can protect her if a burglar gets inside the house :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
I don't understand why the Grandma hates Poon so much. Is it just because he is an orphaned and not blood related?
Poon's father left her for his mom and Poon is a reminder of that.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Alek needs to change his hairstyle in here. His hair is not making him look like a bad person. But more it makes him look nice and friendly. The way how he is dressed too. He needs to be dressed better because he looks like a little kid next to matt. By making Lek wear better clothes such as suit and make his hair look more proper, will make him look more Rai and mature looking next to Matt.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really like this lakorn so far. It's not as dramatic as its opening. I can't wait to see the switch, I wanna see how they do it. And I want to know what's Great's birth secret. Hehe. So many things I wanna know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Boy's brother is much more bearable than Boy. 
I was wondering why you brought up Boys brother. Haha. He's actually in this lakorn. He's cute, but he better not sport Boys facial hair.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy's brother is way better than him. He looks normal lol. Boy just looks like he wants to jump on his n'eks.

I really like the way great give out his longing looks to Matt. He likes or love her even in episodes one. I like his character so far. The man who can be calm but when you pushed bis button the dude can be a lion lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Weewa is overly confident about herself. Those are my least favorite kind of n'eks along with the extremely dumb ones. Lol. I like smart n'eks who keep it calm and cool but bites back when someone tries to attack her from behind.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Yes,  Weewa is overly confident about herself. Those are my least favorite kind of n'eks along with the extremely dumb ones. Lol. I like smart n'eks who keep it calm and cool but bites back when someone tries to attack her from behind.
Me too. Right now I'm not very fond of Miss Snotty Wiwa. Lol. #teamPoon!

After today's epi, I feel sorry for Mookrin.