[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Really enjoyed the first episode. Very interested in Wiwa and Proon's relationship. Was surprised at the depth of relationship between Lek and Koy's characters but Lek is doing an excellent job with his character. So very glad this is a weekend drama!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Alek works as a mean'ek person. When he smiles he seems like a kid. He has that sweet smile that is hard to see him as evil.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
:eek:fftopic: Your signature :faint: I should rewatch Ka Badin :spin:
hehe sorrayee! :bhehe:
First episode was promising :) im liking the type of relationship ah poon and weewa has :) and for alek i feel in love with him in matts & films lakorn haha but his smile makes him even more cheeky playboy :bhehe: Lakorns going at a good pace! not to slow, but we'll see for tomorrow!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Does Great have eyeliner on or something? His eyes look more prominent than in Tai Ngao Jan. I wonder which one is his most recent eyes. The ones in this or Tai Ngao Jan? Lol. Has to be this right? His double eyelid disappeared.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Matt's English isn't great at all. She looks so farang though. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's great so far. I have to say, Alec and his mother doesn't seem like mother son relationship. It feels more like brother sister. Alec is quite cute, wonder how I never noticed this before. LOL. Matt's English isn't good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, she's half Norwegian. Norway's official language isn't English. It's Norwegian. It makes sense. Not all Caucasians speak English like we expect. Lol.