[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I believe there was once news that came out that one of the SJ like men...I don't have the link or article about it to back me up tho lol not trying to put any thoughts into anyone's mind haha

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
I believe there was once news that came out that one of the SJ like men...I don't have the link or article about it to back me up tho lol not trying to put any thoughts into anyone's mind haha
LOL. Yes i remember reading that. Everyone thought it could be Pope. Maybe it isn't! Oh no my Grate! Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Great is just one of those guys that can be a girl's BF. I heard of that rumor too. Though, I don't think it's Great. Not sure why I jumped to Boy lol. Every time I think of a rumor pra'ek I can't help but think of the time he had sex with a he/she? With the ugly feet.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I think Great is just one of those guys that can be a girl's BF. I heard of that rumor too. Though, I don't think it's Great. Not sure why I jumped to Boy lol. Every time I think of a rumor pra'ek I can't help but think of the time he had sex with a he/she? With the ugly feet.
LOL omg that was pretty interesting.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
whoop whoop, one more day :) 

the OST to this lakorn  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwmZSFM4-U

(Yes, One more day) credit @mission_rider10

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Matt looks like she lost weight. I like her a bit meaty...

She did lose a lot of weight, let's just hope that she gain some back. Me no like boney, she still got that badunkadunk (butt)  though ;p

Step

Mrs James Ma
This OST had singers more than GM  :arrg:  :arrg:  OMG Matt walked on road wearing that beautiful wedding gown lol

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Step said:
This OST had singers more than GM  :arrg:  :arrg:  OMG Matt walked on road wearing that beautiful wedding gown lol

which is fine I think. For example if it's Gun mv I want to see him not the actors, LOL

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk these singers so I want to see PraNangs. If its Gun, I want only him in MV  :bhehe: when I was watching Gun's OST from supraburrot, I was annoyed to see PraNangs in between lol
aymieluvsyu637 said:

which is fine I think. For example if it's Gun mv I want to see him not the actors, LOL