[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I didn't think this was going to be depressing at all. Lol. It looks dramatic. I was not expecting the genre. I thought it was going to be light drama mixed with other things but not this dramatic. 

I know right? I remembered BTS Great was saying how the title seems to sound like a comedy but he said it's not, he said it's dramatic

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm so excited! I miss my Great and Matt! They're always so cute with one another. :D 
I'll always be a Matt-Great shipper. If only they would date in real life, which I know it won't happen but can't a woman dream? lol 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I'm so excited! I miss my Great and Matt! They're always so cute with one another. :D
I'll always be a Matt-Great shipper. If only they would date in real life, which I know it won't happen but can't a woman dream? lol 

One day Matt will realize Great is the one for her, it seems like he listens to her so she can make it happen.. bahahhaha *wishful thinking*

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the industry I think they have the sweetest relationship. He simply seem so happy to be around her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow...her bf is very understanding then. What if Great is her bf and her supposed bf is actually her bff and she's been lying to us all this time! Hahaha. Jkjk. I think I prefer MG to have this sweet relationship so it'll last forever. Hehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her BF probably likes Great just as much. He seemed to trust her beside Matt don't like a jealous BF...I think she says as much. Her BF has to be a spitting image of who her dad is as a person.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Wow...her bf is very understanding then. What if Great is her bf and her supposed bf is actually her bff and she's been lying to us all this time! Hahaha. Jkjk. I think I prefer MG to have this sweet relationship so it'll last forever. Hehe
That makes me cry! If only lol.

What if Grate is gay which is why her bf allows this? Noo! Bad Mew! Stop that thinking! Lol

roselovesice

Lol Well, Great has been in Matt's life longer than her BF has, at least I think so. As long as the money is rolling in, I don't think her BF mind as much. Hahah. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Matt and her bf have known each other for 12 years so I don't think Great knew her longer. They starred in their first lakorn just 4-5 years ago. 

roselovesice

Ohhh! I know nothing about her relationship with her BF or who her BF is. lol Thanks for clarifying. :D

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That makes me cry! If only lol.

What if Grate is gay which is why her bf allows this? Noo! Bad Mew! Stop that thinking! Lol
Haha..how can you think that??..:woot: :woot:
I'm sure that they have good relationship starting from when they have to work together in lakorn 4-5 years ago.Yeah,and I had seen Mattie's bf.He's good looking man who's everyone one to date.haha jk..but in my eyes he's a handsome dimple man..^_^ ^_^

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Great and Matt are very good industry friends. I remember watching something and one (Great or Matt) of them said if they ever have issues w/ anything they want that person to call the other and how they said they are true good friends. It's sweet. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hana_pichy said:
Haha..how can you think that??..:woot: :woot:
I'm sure that they have good relationship starting from when they have to work together in lakorn 4-5 years ago.Yeah,and I had seen Mattie's bf.He's good looking man who's everyone one to date.haha jk..but in my eyes he's a handsome dimple man..^_^ ^_^
It is just sooo unusual and rare that a guy and a girl can be such close friends without some sort of attractions unless the guy is gay lol.