[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
So then Matt's body is sleeping while Koy is up and about romancing Great...that means we won't actually see Matt...
They'll show Matt onscreen for the most part and switch back and forth to Koy. If you've seen Pon Prom Olawaeng, it'll be exactly like that. That's why Koy and Matt are seen in the same outfits while filming this. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They'll show Matt onscreen for the most part and switch back and forth to Koy. If you've seen Pon Prom Olawaeng, it'll be exactly like that. That's why Koy and Matt are seen in the same outfits while filming this. 

Aha...so then...okay. I see. Well then, we better see Matt most of the time with Great. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
grates eyes are really bothering me LOL i cant help it!
teaser looks really melo! yeess im in for this drama, havent been watching any thai lakorns recently ):

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One side of Great's eye is so visible. He should have just leave it alone. If it was lack of sleep it should have corrected itself by now. He was fine the way he was before. Anyway, the lakorn is more dramatic than I thought. I imagined it to be a light hearted drama.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
What's wrong with his eyes?? I still don't see it. Is it because one has a double lid and the other doesn't? 

natia said:
I don't notice it either

His eyes does look funky sometimes. I think it's the lids. Sucks though same ish happens to me all the time. It's not lack of sleep, I don't know what the heck it is, sometimes it takes a month to be normal. T_T

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think there's anything wrong with his eyebrows but I do notice the lids. Lol. However, if he was to get something done, don't you think he'd have them do a better job by removing excess skin from both eyelids? Why would he keep one lid on one eye? Lol. I think it can be due to lack of sleep or a stye or bad allergies.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His eyelids are more prominent. They don't look bad, but he just doesn't look like Great anymore. He might just be using tape to create those folds, but still. I miss the old squinty

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It can't be lack of sleep or allergies cause he has been sporting that look a while now. I think it was the beginning of shooting this lakorn when his eyes started to look uneven. He was doing double work before and his eyes were fine...then all of a sudden it was so obvious. He still has a beautiful smile but his eyes is way too noticeable.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know lack of sleep can cause a dramatic change in people's eyes. It also ages them. Look at Rome. He looks horrible now. Even Film. Idk if Rome got anything done though. I don't like tired eyes. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rome's eyes do look tired, but not Great. Great looks...great, it's just those darn double lids.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't think this was going to be depressing at all. Lol. It looks dramatic. I was not expecting the genre. I thought it was going to be light drama mixed with other things but not this dramatic.