[Ch3] Kor Pen Jaosao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai (Bec-Tero Entertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:
We don't know for sure yet, there might be a big secret. The writers can't just focus on the grandma caring about Wiwa the most. If not it will be a big disappointment
Yeah that's the thing. They've gotta give us a big revelation as to why grandma cares about Wiwa soo much...

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok another mystery. What did Wiwwa's family do to Poon's family for the grandma to think that Poon is seeking revenge. It has to do with his mom too.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
So Mookrin body will die soon? I'm getting all confused, I'm sure Chongchoke wouldn't betray Wondumrong family but what is he planning? :shrug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's so good! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. And yes, Rin's body is about to die because her soul already left. Wiwa is just a guest in her body so it'll kick her out of it soon. I'm sure the lawyer is just tricking Lom's mother. He's on Wiwa's family's side. 

cecilia

Staff member
Doesn't this lakorn reminds anyone of '49 DAYS?' 

Anyway, I adore Ah Puu. I understand him and love him for being humble.  I hope to see him stand on his feet one day to defend himself against Wiwah's mean aunty. He deserves more love than the hate she gave him -- when it was not his fault that his father left her to be with his mother. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
So I'm only up to like ep 7 but doesn't the grandmother just hate Ah Poon because his dad left her for his mother? Doesn't that just make her a sore loser then? Cause like no one could deal with her personality so now she's butt hurt and she takes it out on his kid. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I think the whole thing with the grandma favouring Wiwaa is mainly cause she's used to getting her way, with her dad not getting the fortune it could also be that he declined it and her parents don't like going against the grandma because they wouldn't get anywhere with her she's stubborn and it would be like repeatedly walking in to a wall. I think that she's kind of moulded Wiwaa in to her miniature, like they're both very stubborn and have unpredictable tempers, and maybe she wanted to raise Wiwaa because she never got the chance to have kids since the one guy she fell in love with ended up falling in love with someone else and thus totally turning her off all guys cause they're apparently all lying gold-diggers. So since she was able to have like a kind of daughter she let Wiwaa's parents raise Jao Kah, but cause she's young and also too happy and bright and like not as stubborn as Wiwaa she doesn't pay much attention to her. I just get the feeling the grandma is very used to getting her way and must have been a very spoilt child for her to turn out the way she currently is, I wouldn't mind if she got kidnapped somewhere for a few days just so Ah Poon didn't have to get put down just cause he doesn't carry the same blood as her. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah so now we know why the grandma is so angry and hate Poon. His dad rejected her love and went to love his mom instead. Man, a scorn woman holding grudges. Talk about scary. Get over yourself lady.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
A scorned woman knows no boundary lol. We women can hold a grudge like no others. I'm glad Matt doesn't turn out to be like her gram. Or else poor great he'll be a miserable man for loving a girl with half a heart.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The restaurant Eno and Wiwa were sitting in is the same restaurant from Tai Ngao Jan. They were at La Moon.