[CH3] Koo Wein (Good Feeling): Mo Monchanok/Got Ittipat/Patricia Good/Pon Nawasch

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Got look good in stills but in motion he just seemed boring. Hopefully, as he gets more projects he'll improve in his acting. I'm not a big fan of Mo...even before her live debacle I always feel she has something underneath her. Probably try to catch some fin scenes but more likely won't be invested in the lakorn.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Excited for Peach and Kao pairing, they look so good together. I love seeing when Hormones actors reunite too

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Is peach the only loaded guy that looks decent ?
What about Por and Namfon ? Is the big baby boy playing their son in the drama ?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
This is good news to all hormones fans. I miss seeing Peach and Kao. I hope they are paired here coz it seems like its Kao and Got from the pics.
They're paired together here dont worry. I watched the hormones reunion livestream the other day on GDH and they said that themselves. This is such great news for us then haha

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Yup it was like 2 days ago. You can watch it again on GDH official facebook:)
Thanks! Will check it when my net is stable...i love to see Kao acting with same age guys...i have nothing against her being paired with Great or Mark but having her paired up with some younger guys seems to be much better for me

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I love the pic and their oooozzzzing hotness..i hope they have a good onscreen chem as i failed to see it in hormones