[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
But considering she’s young and newer and not as experienced? I’m not sure. If Kao than maybe Mew might work better? Maybe when Kao is more experienced? I feel this role is really high notch for Kao’s level at this moment? ;)
I think even though Kao is a newbie, shes already a much better actress than Mew. I was quite shocked to find out that even though Kao is so pretty, she actually knows how to act. She has had not that many lakorns but she for sure knows how to use her eyes to deliver emotions. But we will see if she can do good once she gets more roles here at ch3. Im looking forward to seeing her playing the n'rai in Great and Bellas upcoming lakorn!

P

PrincessKarina

I think even though Kao is a newbie, shes already a much better actress than Mew. I was quite shocked to find out that even though Kao is so pretty, she actually knows how to act. She has had not that many lakorns but she for sure knows how to use her eyes to deliver emotions. But we will see if she can do good once she gets more roles here at ch3. Im looking forward to seeing her playing the n'rai in Great and Bellas upcoming lakorn!
I see. Still have to check her out.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I see. Still have to check her out.
Try to watch her in Harmones! She played a role that is not very common at all in lakorns. She play a teenager who was very sexually active in it but she was much more than just that. It was probably the most unique role ive seen for a female so far in a lakorn. If you have netflix, its on there with subs :)

P

PrincessKarina

Try to watch her in Harmones! She played a role that is not very common at all in lakorns. She play a teenager who was very sexually active in it but she was much more than just that. It was probably the most unique role ive seen for a female so far in a lakorn. If you have netflix, its on there with subs :)
Oh ok nice. I will keep that in mind. Lol different role for sure! :)