[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

I think if she’s given the right script and production, I would really adore her more. Her beauty is breathless too. Hehe :D
Lol yes I agree. At this point I just don’t click with her. We’ll see about better p’eks and scripts. No denial she was super fortunate to debut with the great Ken T! Many of the a-listers hasn’t even gotten a chance with him! Sadly Ken T may have been one or maybe the only best p’ek/storyline lakorn for her up to date? Someone correct me.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Lol yes I agree. At this point I just don’t click with her. We’ll see about better p’eks and scripts. No denial she was super fortunate to debut with the great Ken T! Many of the a-listers hasn’t even gotten a chance with him! Sadly Ken T may have been one or maybe the only best p’ek/storyline lakorn for her up to date? Someone correct me.
wow, that made me thought about how many of the popular actresses at ch3 haven't really act with him yet, the good ones like taew and the popular ones too.... o_O soo sooo many i could think of >< KEN!!!!! WHY!?!! it's okay...:crybaby2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Ken T was her best p'ek and also her best lakorn was with him. Everything after their lakorn was really bleh besides maybe her lakorn with Pope. Nothing worth noting in my opinion but her latest p'ek Toey P i actually like!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
wow, that made me thought about how many of the popular actresses at ch3 haven't really act with him yet, the good ones like taew and the popular ones too.... o_O soo sooo many i could think of >< KEN!!!!! WHY!?!! it's okay...:crybaby2:
Ken T and Taew as well as Ken T and Matt are my wishes for him to pair up with! Sadly it most likely won't happen :(

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lolol :D I do want Mark and Namtarn for SB. Haha. It would be an ultimatum challenge for Namtarn. Hahah :D
That would be so coooooooooool. I love Mark as a slap and kiss lover, and I love Namtarn as a proud victim (and I think she’s in too much comedies, it would be nice to see her in a dramatic lakorn)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I agree, she would be perfect, I don’t get why she still hasn’t played other roles
I don’t think she’s a big actress at ch3 that’s why.

That would be so coooooooooool. I love Mark as a slap and kiss lover, and I love Namtarn as a proud victim (and I think she’s in too much comedies, it would be nice to see her in a dramatic lakorn)
They’re my wishlist couple.;)
~

Okay peeps I’m now convinced Mew is not suitable for this role. Aung will be too complex for Mew. :( her inability to translate the character as it should be is my biggest concern.

P

PrincessKarina

Yeah Mew isnt ready and she ahould stay away from remakes a bit.

Acting wise i only see these ladies: Taew, Matt, Bella, and maybe Kim. I dont know about Kim though cus when she acts stubborn, she's a bit annoying.
I love Mew and think this role will be a challenge for her but I also think she may not be ready either! But I would love Taew to take on this role. She’ll be more ready than Mew! ;) But the thought of her not being with her lover at the end? Uh...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Acting wise i only see these ladies: Taew, Matt, Bella, and maybe Kim. I dont know about Kim though cus when she acts stubborn, she's a bit annoying.
Haha, I don’t think any of those ladies are fit for the character. They’re too mixed, Teaw, when she does pride character , she seem stuck up. Mew’s acting is not up to par for the character. They should just stop remaking this.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

I think DRAT really proved to me how much more acting class Mew needs. But I think Mew as a person is very weakened too, so it’s not in her personality to jump out and show off what Hideko has a woman.

Yea, maybe they’ll have to reconsider not doing this classic. I mean all the guys are ready but not any of the girls lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

I think DRAT really proved to me how much more acting class Mew needs. But I think Mew as a person is very weakened too, so it’s not in her personality to jump out and show off what Hideko has a woman.

Yea, maybe they’ll have to reconsider not doing this classic. I mean all the guys are ready but not any of the girls lol :p
I agree. Seriously stop remaking!

P

PrincessKarina

I would say wait another 20 years before remaking or something. Geez.

P

PrincessKarina

I would love Kao in this. I think she would do great!
But considering she’s young and newer and not as experienced? I’m not sure. If Kao than maybe Mew might work better? Maybe when Kao is more experienced? I feel this role is really high notch for Kao’s level at this moment? ;)