[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Sometimes I wish the Thai Indursty would stop with remakes. There are so many ideas and ways they can go about in creating new stories so there's no need to keep remaking the same drama.

P

PrincessKarina

Sometimes I wish the Thai Indursty would stop with remakes. There are so many ideas and ways they can go about in creating new stories so there's no need to keep remaking the same drama.
Lol for sure. The Thai industry needs to upgrade fast in many departments! *cough no more remakes! At least every 20 years is ok! Lol

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Why do they keep remaking this lakorn and ban sai thong. it’ll never top the original people seen so many different versions already. It’s gettjng played out. They ran out of ideAs

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Why do they keep remaking this lakorn and ban sai thong. it’ll never top the original people seen so many different versions already. It’s gettjng played out. They ran out of ideAs
BST original was so dreading and sooooooooooooooo boring lmaoooo IDK how anyone can sit through it lmaoooooo! Remake was a BIG EPIC Fail. Didn't bother the minute they cast Vee lmaooooooo, or Min. lol. Bye!

~

Now, KooKum needs a new remake on the other hand. Lol. I need a Mark (Kobori) remake that's all, otherwise I'm skipping it as well! LMAO! sorry. haha. Just being real. LOL :p

Honestly, they should've stopped remaking this lakorn with P'Bird and Kwang...though Bie's version was good too. We all know how the lakorn goes by now after four or five versions (lakorn and movie version altogether). BUT, if they must remake it, can we get James Ma as Kobori...and maybe Taew as Angsumalin? She's never played a character like this before I don't think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think either Mark or James Ma would be great to be Kobori, heck maybe Nadech so he could redeem himself from his movie version. But I really can't think of anyone that I would like to see as nang ek other than Narmtarn, Mew, or Taew. So if I were able to choose, I'd pick Narmtarn just because she hasn't paired with these three actors yet.

P

PrincessKarina

I would be game for her. I think sometimes the most difficult and challenging role ends up bringing the best out of an actor/actress. *think positive* 55
Lol sure thing. I’m just not a fan of hers but I agree she’s underrated at Channel 3. She needs better p’eks and storyline lakorns!