[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mimo, Aug 27, 2016.

1. I guess so. I’m not familiar with all that but it does appear P’Off favors Taew! Wow! :thumbup:

2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Very much. But I’d like to believe that Off will evaluate the role before assigning it to any girl, not just show favoritism. Because the best role might not suit your favorite child too.

Well dear—I’m heading off to bed. Catch with you again next time.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. Again most actors/actresses have the potential to improve if they work hard. Mark can try!

xodxo likes this.
  4. I agree even though Taew is my favorite girl too! It was great chatting with you tonight! Good dreams sweetie!

xodxo likes this.
  5. I see what you are saying. But then again if the p’ek has to be Japanese looking enough then the n’ek has to be Thai looking enough too. Kim, Yaya and Mint C will not be it in my book. These halfies are too Western looking even if real Thai girls aren’t exactly short or dark. I know many Asians today are taller even being 100 percent Thai. These are my thoughts! :p:thumbup:

xodxo and KitKat516 like this.
  6. Any other choices for p’ek or n’ek in here? Hmm...:p

7. Orangeblossom

Orangeblossom sarNie Juvenile

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
    ivymoon and Koy123 like this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh yes Prang. Although I don't quite see her as a nangek (she was ok on cupid), the role of Aungsumalin can be good for her. It might make her or break her though.

Koy123 likes this.
  9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I want Prang and Got for this remake. Agree, this role might make or break Prang @KitKat516

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Orangeblossom and Koy123 like this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

He looks good with both girls.

KitKat516 likes this.
  12. Orangeblossom

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Aaahhhhh ok you guys sold me! Yea I can now see him as praek AND as Kobori! :)

PrincessKarina and Koy123 like this.
  14. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Watch it just end up being either Nadech or Mark & Taew or Mew lol.
    Do you all think ActArt will actively go out of there way this time to look for leads outside of the usual top tier talents?

15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: You are so right :sad6::sad6::sad6:

16. Orangeblossom

I don’t mind Taew or Mew but please no Nadech or Mark. I’m so tired of these two and their significant others. Lol Watch it’s not going to be Mew or Taew. It’s going to be Yaya or Kim. :BangHead::sad6:

17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Idk ahahahahaha

I like Prang.. but this is the one role I will not approve of her, bc I’ve seen too much of her in Boran wardrobe/style, I rather she plays n’ek in something more modern to showcase her talents and that versatile beauty.

Got can play that Vanus, Hideko’s long distance bf/fiancé lol if people want to see him showcase acting, he should be p’ek in a different lakorn. I don’t want him to be KOBORI lol nooo!!

~

18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I think Kimmy is far from being a choice, too far fetch. But you never know about Yaya, she can be an option since Off has considered her in his production before. But Off is very strict too so I think he’s going to pick people he knows he enjoys working and laughing with. Haha :)

Its fair game between Mew, Taew or Yaya at this point.

I know for a fact Off has a soft spot for Mark, khun Dang always praises him for good looks outwardly lmbo and so yea, I’m praying for Mark cuz I think KOBORI is also supposed to be a handsome man too. Plus, I think this lakorn focuses a lot on pra’nang romance and courtship too. Off will know who can do all that part well. Lol! :D

I like a good and sad romance lakorn. This is it for 2019! Haha :)

19. No! No Nadech, Yaya or Kim! Maybe Mark with one of those cutie girls Taew or Mew! Lol

jjinxx likes this.
  20. Mark with Mew or pushing it Taew...but please NO Yaya! Yaya is by far the least FULL Thai looking Hideko! It would be weird if Yaya is chosen!