[CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I find older men sexier too hahaha. When I was young 10 yeas was sexy. Especially older men in suit. That would and always will make me take a double take lol

orchidtea, PrincessKarina and phatman like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I'm not necessarily into older men as long as they aren't pretty boys I'm good. Haha.

KitKat516 and PrincessKarina like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yep, Mark and August are right up in my alley! Lol :D

But Mario—I don’t find him appealing..just never did. Lol idk

This is indeed interesting lol :p

PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. I’m actually calling it a night! I have plans early in the morning! Good night girls!

phatman likes this.
  5. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

They got Phet Thakrit and Punjan and Lek that got manly Thai type of beauty

orchidtea, phatman and PrincessKarina like this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

The only Korean artist that makes my heart go paddam paddam is Bang Yong Guk of the group BAP. He got one of the nicest smiles I have ever seen and his voice man !!! Each day I thank God cause I live in the same era as his :thumbup:still I curse it cause I can only fangirl from afar :sad6::sad6:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    geestory, phatman and PrincessKarina like this.
  7. phatman

Except they are overshadowed by the pretty boys. . .

PrincessKarina and preetam like this.
  8. phatman

Hehe. I see you are a Kpop fan too??

9. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I like myself some Kpop songs and concepts but definitly I am a BAP trash. As you can see I have got a thing for underappreciated talents :thumbup:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    PrincessKarina and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

Hehe. I understand.

11. phatman

Any updates?

12. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

P'Off got a bit offended months ago about comments made when a fan posted a pic of Jamesji behind the scenes in a store while on location. The actors were on break and waiting for their cue so they were resting in the parts of the set that isn't really used for filming but the other people in Instagram interpreted it as a behind the scenes photo (and assumed the store where JJ was sitting was Asa's store). They started criticizing how the "store" which was the background in JamesJi's photo still has modern products and it is a blooper in the making -
    P'Off then said he's going to limit the pics taken on set while shooting so that no misunderstandings like this happen again. he clarified that the actors were on break when the pic was taken and it's not the actual set going to be used for the lakorn. So thanks to the (sarcasm) very smart people in IG (/sarcasm), we won't be getting as many updates about this compared to before

But shooting is still ongoing

AnnTfan likes this.
  13. phatman

Wth. That's such a small issue why did he get so worked up. Haha. Oh well.

14. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Must have been one of those days I guess, #manopause hehe but still, maybe there is also a commerical side to it. P'Off also announced they might just make a photo book for the series, so there is that too.

Previously, their shooting days seemed to have been towards the end of the week + weekends but i guess the ch3 event interrupted shooting.

phatman likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Well might be because Thai fans are freaken harsh and bashed a lot of his lakorns before on details. I mean you know how trolls are. Lol

16. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

LOL I'd be mad too if I was being criticized for something that isn't even true. Though... I do feel like P'Off is a little on his high horse lately LOL

AnnTfan likes this.
  17. phatman

Sigh. I want updates. Haha.

18. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

Never thought I'd read the name Bang Yong Guk in these forums! He was my second kpop "bias" after Big Bang's Taeyang. I chased after BAP's van once when they were in San Francisco :risas3: I feel embarrassed every time I remember that I did that

preetam and phatman like this.
  19. phatman

You're brave girl. Haha.

20. geestory

geestory sarNie Hatchling

Idk how I thought I'd be able to catch up with a van loool just wanted to see them up close once more!

preetam and phatman like this.