❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Kim is a good actress. If we put her next to Bella, Yaya, Mint C , or Margie I would say Kim is a stronger actress. But sorry she can’t beat my girl Taew’s skills! For me a breakthrough role/lakorn has many aspects. It has to leave a memory/scar in fans’ hearts! :thumbup:
I know Taew is a very talented girl but she has not sold me yet. Not yet. I couldn’t get into Nakee at all girl lol Ive tried a million times, I love the OST, it killed my soul lol but I couldn’t carry on with Nakee.....so I’m wait for Game Sanaeha with JJ, but I also cringe with bratty n’ek so we’ll see :confused:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hey now. Now Taew is amazing! It's just too bad that she's so petite and squishy. Haha. I acknowledge her talent, but I'm not an avid fan.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmmmm. But I wouldn't put Kim up there with Bella though. Haha. I don't think Kim is a great actress nor do I find her appealing. I liked her in Raeng Pradtana, but that's about it. She has very awkward body language a very masculine face and a very annoying voice. . . . .
Totally agree, Kim and Bella is on a completely different level in my opinion, Kim can not be compared to Bella yet in terms of acting. I am not being bias either because I have yet to watch any of these actress lakorn in full yet, but I have skimmed through their lakorn and like I’ve mentioned in another post regarding Bella. From my skimming and stalking :risas3: Bella has great potiential in terms of acting. I think the two actress in ch3 that stands out to me most is only Taew and Bella at this point. Janie of course is another very talented actress but I won’t put her in the same catergory as these younger actress as I consider Janie from older generations.

Kim is a good actress. If we put her next to Bella, Yaya, Mint C , or Margie I would say Kim is a stronger actress. But sorry she can’t beat my girl Taew’s skills! For me a breakthrough role/lakorn has many aspects. It has to leave a memory/scar in fans’ hearts! :thumbup:
No way missy. I strongly disagree here :celebrate16: Kim ain’t near the level Bella is at . Kimmy would disappear into thin air if put against Bella :facepalm:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey now. Now Taew is amazing! It's just too bad that she's so petite and squishy. Haha. I acknowledge her talent, but I'm not an avid fan.
I actually adore the fact that Taew is petite. That is one advantage that she has over the other tall and built actresses, she manages to look good with most leading male because of her petite siZe, even starring along short p’ek she is able to make them look big and tall lolz.

Anyway I realised ur profile pic is of Patson sarindu? He is so freaken handsome in real life, so much better looking in person, camera does him no justice whatsoever .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 @PrincessKarina @phatman hmm I think it’s unreliable to label someone as “best actor” or “best actress” based on a single hit lakorn cuz if that was to be the case then that is just a very subjective opinion.

Is that patson guy even relevant anymore? Lol I have not heard of him since day 1. Lol
I totally agree about not labelling best actor/ actress based on one hit lakorn. Some actor/actress lakorn aren’t always a hit due too many contributing factors. But that isn’t to say they aren’t great actors/actresss But like I said Bella is definitely, well to me anyway is one of the stronger actress and has a lot of potential, in time she will definitely be one of the best. But this is my opinion and of course some may disagree which is totally fine. :thumbup:

Hahaha regarding patson yes he isn’t relevant anymore, but since I realised @phatman had him as profile pic, thought I will mentioned how good looking he was in real life as I used to totally adore him when he was still acting :facepalm:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmmmm. But I wouldn't put Kim up there with Bella though. Haha. I don't think Kim is a great actress nor do I find her appealing. I liked her in Raeng Pradtana, but that's about it. She has very awkward body language a very masculine face and a very annoying voice. . . . .
I thought she was all over the place in RP but decent in Thara Himalaya and her lakorn with Smart. Her lakorn with Ananda was a mess and for such a big project she was not memorable since she did not blend well with the drama style and period. Her voice... :confused:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think some Thai actors and actresses have it made in the industry where talent isn't much of a requirement lol. Sometimes I don't think they are that bad until I take a break from watching lakorns then come back and literally WTH was that acting all about? There are times I feel like they are acting in slow motion when the scenes doesn't call for it.

Most are safe actors...they have potential all of them honestly but most comes across like they are there and no extras coming from them even if their paycheck depends on it.
Reason why I like that Yaya has started pushing herself with role like Gee. And I love an actress like Sammy cause one can see she is not playing it safe at all (she can go from your crazy spoiled brat criminal girl to your spotless modest and humble weak innocent one with flying colour).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Kay123 @PrincessKarina @phatman hmm I think it’s unreliable to label someone as “best actor” or “best actress” based on a single hit lakorn cuz if that was to be the case then that is just a very subjective opinion.

Is that patson guy even relevant anymore? Lol I have not heard of him since day 1. Lol
Hey hey. He's still relevant to me okay! Haha. It's not that the audience didn't want him he chose to walk away. :celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

Totally agree, Kim and Bella is on a completely different level in my opinion, Kim can not be compared to Bella yet in terms of acting. I am not being bias either because I have yet to watch any of these actress lakorn in full yet, but I have skimmed through their lakorn and like I’ve mentioned in another post regarding Bella. From my skimming and stalking :risas3: Bella has great potiential in terms of acting. I think the two actress in ch3 that stands out to me most is only Taew and Bella at this point. Janie of course is another very talented actress but I won’t put her in the same catergory as these younger actress as I consider Janie from older generations.

No way missy. I strongly disagree here :celebrate16: Kim ain’t near the level Bella is at . Kimmy would disappear into thin air if put against Bella :facepalm:
Lol! Psshht! Back at you! :celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

I know Taew is a very talented girl but she has not sold me yet. Not yet. I couldn’t get into Nakee at all girl lol Ive tried a million times, I love the OST, it killed my soul lol but I couldn’t carry on with Nakee.....so I’m wait for Game Sanaeha with JJ, but I also cringe with bratty n’ek so we’ll see :confused:
All good. Might take years! But as long as you are open minded she’ll take your breathe soon enough! Hmm...maybe JJ and her lakorns might sell you! lol :celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

Reason why I like that Yaya has started pushing herself with role like Gee. And I love an actress like Sammy cause one can see she is not playing it safe at all (she can go from your crazy spoiled brat criminal girl to your spotless modest and humble weak innocent one with flying colour).
I think Sammy is way more talented and prettier than Yaya whose always playing it safe and with the same old koojin! Lol. Hopefully Yaya will stray from those goodies girlie roles! Yaya is going to be 30 in 5 years! She has yet to wow me! :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's true one must be consistently good to be good.

Matt Peeranee is my baby at Ch3. Haha. She's the only actress this generation that I'm a fan of and avidly follow. She's just so underrated. Bella is making her way up though.
Not only I think the fans sleep on Matt girl be sleeping on herself too lol. If she has a more aggressive manager instead of her mom she would have been more popular. She has the skills to outshine lots of actresses. If one day she ever decided to play rai, she probably be putting the n'ek in a corner cause she can be evil with an appeal that would make her likeable. Too bad, she pretty much considered acting a hobby and too relax in her approach to stardom. She gets her job done, go home and be happy with it lol

P

PrincessKarina

Lol! You spoke my mind! I think Matt has that perfect dark rai look! I’m just not open to Matt yet! But I’m kind of looking forward to MLFAS since I love the Korean original piece! Lol @byebye and @phatman

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Not only I think the fans sleep on Matt girl be sleeping on herself too lol. If she has a more aggressive manager instead of her mom she would have been more popular. She has the skills to outshine lots of actresses. If one day she ever decided to play rai, she probably be putting the n'ek in a corner cause she can be evil with an appeal that would make her likeable. Too bad, she pretty much considered acting a hobby and too relax in her approach to stardom. She gets her job done, go home and be happy with it lol
Her mom has done such a terrible job at managing her career and promoting her daughter. Terrible promotionwise. Another ruining her daughter career is Patricia mom.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her mom has done such a terrible job at managing her career and promoting her daughter. Terrible promotionwise. Another ruining her daughter career is Patricia mom.
Matt's mom has done a slightly better job then Patricia's. But even when compared Matt to Pat at the same stage of their career I think Matt was a lot better. Matt was determined to finished school first before taking on more than 1 project at a time. But once school was done the channel gave her like 2-3 lakorns a year. Though talent wise these two are just not comparable.

I don't think the production companies were lining up for Matt but the channel did give her a bunch of lakorns just most of them belong to Nok's watered down ones lol.

Pat has a long way to go yet her mom isn't rushed to get her anywhere. I don't know if they came from a well off family and the fame is secondary...don't know. Some girls like Yeena are making a push getting to act alongside the popular younger ones. But so far Pat is just not shining. Maybe no fault of her own but if someone in her circle wants to see her being pushed more they need to step it up...I am sure they got some good connection but not using it properly lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously. It's like shopping to her. Hahaha. And like why are these mama's managers????

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Most successful ones seemed to have A as the manager...the ones with their mommas as the manager always feel like they are taking a backseat. Matt just riding along through her acting career though. I think the only lakorn she desperately wanted to be in is MLFAS. But other than that she is just a "chill and whatever" kind of gal when it comes to fame.

Also, shading Nok again. Had she didn't PG 13 her lakorns so much Matt would have had a couple of break through lakorns...FLF and MKLFF. Nope, Nok managed to royally watered down it so much as if her lakorns were geared for teenagers and below lol