[CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Ahhh Phatman I know you don't like spoilers so I'm hiding it in case but about the love potion...

He does genuinely love her. But its Reynu's insecurity that he won't commit to a prostitute that made her get a love potion. It's actually funny cause once it's revealed, he and JJ discuss if he truly loved Reynu or it was just the potion. And poor innocent Phet is like yeah I think I did love her. But then he's like wait, maybe it's cause she was my "first" that's making me confused lust vs love.:risas3:

est.jpn, DaoRisa, Katelyn and 2 others like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahaha. It's ok. I think for this show it's fine. Thanks!
    Awe. Well he better genuinely love her!

3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Romcon would be nice to see Bella and Phet again. I also do hope Phet get more popular after this lakorn.

est.jpn, DaoRisa, MKfan132 and 4 others like this.
  4. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

It was Bella who told James back when they were shooting Puttipat that he should call her just Bella, and not "P'Bella" since it was awkward as it was that she was older than him. (He was about 18 or 19 back then). In Padiwarada, they started calling each other "mother" ("Khun Mae"?) So I don't know if they still call each other that. *sweatdrop*. But yeah, Bella's the only N'ek that James hasn't called "P", because even Yaya wanted him to call her P'Yaya :risas3:. And surprisingly enough, Yiihwa is also older than James. I think by far, she is the only one who looks younger than him.

5. phatman

Yup. Phet is totally eye candy, but his acting is a little weak so hopefully they give him more evening lead roles so he can improve! I'm still waiting on his Navy lakorn! Like wth?? Has that show been shoved in a corner? Why hasn't it aired yet! It's been 2-3 yrs! Haha.

6. phatman

She is too?? I can't even tell! Haha. I thought she was around his age.
    He sure does have a special relationship with his first nang'ek. Hehe.
    I'm not into James at all, but he's got some pretty good scripts and I've seen more of his works than any other actors/actresses I also do not like, and I like totally dig his voice. His speaking voice that is. Haha. It's very soothing to the ears especially when speaking in the perfect tone.

est.jpn, DaoRisa and Koy123 like this.
  7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah Phet’s acting is a bit weak but he has improved since “The Sixth Sense”. Ch3 didn’t even give him that many evening lakorns. Are they even gonna show that navy lakorn?

est.jpn, Ntsuab-Ci and phatman like this.
  8. phatman

That's my thought. Been waiting for it since forever. My Got is in there too so I don't know what the deal is. Even Phet's giant lakorn aired first.

est.jpn likes this.
  9. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Ch3 needs to give Got a lead role for once!! That guy has too much talent!

est.jpn, DaoRisa, Ntsuab-Ci and 4 others like this.
  10. phatman

Yup. I feel like it may be Got who doesn't want to.

11. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, as a mother myself I completely understand her reasons. Reynu as anyone's daughter in law would be a nightmare!!

phatman likes this.
  12. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

@phatman according to the Afn wiki, Yiihwa was born in 1992. James was born in 1993.

James will be playing his age this time around so maybe he'll be likeable for you. Hopefully. But if you still don't like him, to each his own.

Jirayuhomedrama won't be subbing this, unless no one ends up subbing it. *sweatdrop* I think Bella's fanclub (or the other more experienced subbers) are already on to it.

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope it does get subbed by some kind soul lol either way I’ll watch it though

14. phatman

SUBUP will be subbing it!

est.jpn, DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yayyyy I’m apart of their group already!

est.jpn, DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  16. hope

hope sarNie Egg

i dont think he is Phet , i think this is the man who seduced her when she was a teenager and get pregnant ... I think someone mentioned that after she gave birth she became prostitute

phatman and Katelyn like this.
  17. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie Granny

Thanks for the updates :).

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  18. phatman

Oh. . .really? From the back it looks just like him. Haha. Darn. I was hoping it was Phet. You may be right because she's in braids as if she's still young. Who is that guy?? He got a sexy back. Hehhe.

Now that I'm rewatching. It looks almost like Mr. PJ. Haha.

est.jpn and DaoRisa like this.
  19. bit

bit sarNie Egg

It’s Reynu brother in-law who ruin her.

est.jpn, phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  20. phatman

Oh urgh. . . .