❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think there will be. James's character, Ah-Sa is supposed to be a jolly good fellow. And Reynu will be teasing him, esp with his love interest and all that.
That's what I've thought too. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Is Reynu the only reason why Yui's live is so... chaotic? Or will she have bigger problems... Because her live seems like a mess in the OST and it'll be crazy if it's only because of Reynu, lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is Reynu the only reason why Yui's live is so... chaotic? Or will she have bigger problems... Because her live seems like a mess in the OST and it'll be crazy if it's only because of Reynu, lol.
Seems like James's character will be walking out on her too. He said something along the line of "ungrateful" in the teaser.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'll post info under spoilers in case some don't care to know.

It's mainly Reynu but she has problems with all the in-laws and sons to various degrees. Reynu is kind of the starting point to a chain reaction. Because Phet was supposed to marry Pilai, Pear's character, but Phet married Bella. So then Yoi made the 2nd son marry Pilai instead. She doesn't really like Pilai either but Pilai is from a good family. And then because Phet made such a big mistake in her eyes with Reynu, she becomes even more determined to get the rest of her sons with "better" women. And that leads her to matchmaking James with Richie which of course is another mistake cause they don't love each other either. The last son gets off easier. No real drama cause the part is minor.

She also has bad history with Jae Tim, Bella's prostitute friend that helps Bella plot and scheme cause she hates Yoi.