[CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. pennytjun

pennytjun sarNie Egg

@diann his character Kamol/Asa is 19 yrs old. He has to look young.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    Katelyn and sampaguita like this.
  2. sampaguita

sampaguita sarNie Hatchling

Hello.. As translated by Wanda in their interviews at the pictorial, Bella said they're showing a chinese family drama set in 1967 wearing 1960's clothes...James said they had to look stiff to get the vintage look while Phet said theyre not suppose to smile...Between, the pictorial is for Ch3 chinese new year calendar

3. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 sarNie Hatchling

I need these two in another lakorn please.
    Don’t know when but please make it happen ch3.
    78C5A722-700A-4AEC-B61C-9D9A90426F11.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    MKfan132, 040156, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Same! I miss Jiranee :(

040156, DaoRisa, orchidtea and 2 others like this.
  5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Is this one airing anytime soon?? Like next year soon?

DaoRisa and sampaguita like this.
  6. sampaguita

sampaguita sarNie Hatchling

Speculation is this drama will take over with one of those which will be shown this January. Kong karm or krong karm might air March or after..Hoping for February if theres a short drama

7. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I never realized how much James shines. While Phet is a good looking enough guy, same with Champ, standing near James obliterates them.

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Very true. Although both of them are very good-looking and handsome men, James is the type to instantly charm and attract you while with Phet it takes a bit more time for him to draw you in. At least for me it was that way.

orchidtea, DaoRisa and sampaguita like this.
  9. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Ditto.

sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  10. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

11. phatman

I can't ever get into James. Haha. Have seen 3 of his projects, I still can't. Phet took me a while. As for Champ, I liked him right away. Hehe.

MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  12. hope

hope sarNie Egg

Capture.JPG

cr: iG wanda4jamesji
    English translation : Picture and synopsis of drama “ Krongkram “ from @julamanee_f,
    the author of this novel “ Krongkram “ Thank you very much! : พล็อตแปลกแหวกขนบ.... นางเอกเป็นคุณโส/ทำ เสน่หา ใส่ ผู้ พร้อม ตู่ ว่าท้อง.... ผู้/เป็นทหารเกณฑ์ก็เลยต้องพาชีกลับมาทิ้งไว้ที่บ้าน แน่นอนว่าแม่ผัวไม่ปลื้มสะใภ้ดกทง... จึง ต้องหา วิธี กำจัด... //แต่นางก็ยังโชคดีเพราะแหลอย่างมีคุณภาพเลยได้น้องผัวผู้จิตใจดีงามพระรามสี่คอยให้ความช่วยเหลือลดแรงประทะ ระหว่างแม่ผัวลูกสะใภ้อยู่เนืองๆ.... สรุป ว่า.. คนอ่านฟินพี่สะใภ้กับน้องผัว555+... เพราะ นาง พูด เอง ว่า ถ้าพี่ยังไม่มีผัวพี่ไม่ปล่อยเธอไปหรอก.... ปี62เดือน2มาแน่ๆ ปูเสื่อรอ... #กรงกรรม #อาซ้ออาซา
    :
    Very strange and unprecedented plot….Main actress is a prostitute/had done *Sanae (Black magic make guy falls in love with her) to a man and lied to him that she’s pregnant… So Guy/who is serving in the army at that time has to take her and drop her off at his family’s home. Of course, her Mother in law-to-be isn’t happy with this daughter in law … So She has to find the way to get rid of her… // But she’s still so lucky even though she did all those naughty things but she still has some potential and always get helped from her generous brother-in-law during the confrontation between mother & daughter in-law conflicts…. The conclusion here is…Readers ended up rooting for Sister in law & Brother in law Hahaha+… Because even herself, she had said this… ” If I didn’t have a husband, I’ll never let go of you… Definitely, coming soon in the 2nd month of 2019! Set yourself comfortably (in front of TV) and wait for…#กรงกรรม [#Kromgkrum] #อาซ้ออาซา [#Sisterinlawbrotherinlaw]

MKfan132, phatman, sampaguita and 2 others like this.
  13. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The storyline sounds out of the ordinary, can’t wait to see this!

est.jpn, sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  14. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Airing March 4, after Tukata Pee. From Komchadluek

MKfan132, est.jpn, phatman and 2 others like this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

16. phatman

Looking sassy!

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

I agree. For all JiTaew's cuteness, Jiranee still has a special place in my heart. I don't know how James and Bella would look in a lakorn as friends, but the way Bella makes James's eyes sparkle in a romantic scene is something special (and probably only a Jiranee Fan can see :risas3:) Hopefully we get to see it one last time before Bella gets married. Or something.

orchidtea, sampaguita, SuzieJ and 2 others like this.
  18. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Is the the one where Jiranee isn't paired together?

19. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

Yep, they're strictly platonic in Krong Karm. And she'll actually be older than him in the lakorn universe, i think.

20. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Aww, that's too bad. I miss them together.

orchidtea likes this.