❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the tip. Can’t wait to see JJ and Bella appear in the same show. Anyone here following JJ? What is he up to?
Just finished his vacation in Japan with Taew, Alek, Toey, Ton, James's girlfriend and other industry friends. Now he's busy with Payakorn Sorn Ruk filming and fitting for his new lakorn with Taew is underway. Also Krong Karm will have a charity activity on Jan 31. They have this blood letting campaign for Red cross where they're giving away the Krong Karm Chinese new year calendars (The family in Krong Karm is of Thai Chinese descent). And also selling the Krong Karm Photobook.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished his vacation in Japan with Taew, Alek, Toey, Ton, James's girlfriend and other industry friends. Now he's busy with Payakorn Sorn Ruk filming and fitting for his new lakorn with Taew is underway. Also Krong Karm will have a charity activity on Jan 31. They have this blood letting campaign for Red cross where they're giving away the Krong Karm Chinese new year calendars (The family in Krong Karm is of Thai Chinese descent). And also selling the Krong Karm Photobook.
Thank you for sharing...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its not on till March 4th. They start promoting new lakorns a week or 2 before. But I think the big Ch3 preview event Perd Wic is sometime in Feb?

In the book I would say Yoi, the mom, is the main character. Then Reynu, then JJ's character and then Pilai, the 2nd daughter-in-law. The author posted somewhere that he would call those 4 characters his leads. But all the other supporting characters get a share of the pie with their own storylines. There are plenty of chapters where Reynu or the other leads disappear and have nothing to do with the stories but I skipped those lol.

And Bella and JJ's characters spend more time together in the book than with their love interest. I don't know how close they'll stick to the book.
Awe. I wanna see Bella a lot with Phet too. Heheh.

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLLEWolNlQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1evgg7wlew64r

Preview of the photo book has been posted and it shows Bella's raw and strong acting. It will be very dramatic for sure. The calendars will also be available by Jan 31 and the brothers (James, Phet and the other two guys *sweatdrop* sorry, don't know their names) will be there as well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKWQe5FbAt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nzkeygkevkgg

Visit Act Art's IG to view samples of the photobook and the Chinese new year calendar.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLLEWolNlQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1evgg7wlew64r

Preview of the photo book has been posted and it shows Bella's raw and strong acting. It will be very dramatic for sure. The calendars will also be available by Jan 31 and the brothers (James, Phet and the other two guys *sweatdrop* sorry, don't know their names) will be there as well.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtKWQe5FbAt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nzkeygkevkgg

Visit Act Art's IG to view samples of the photobook and the Chinese new year calendar.
Omg wow those pictures of Bella look amazing. I can already see so much emotions in her eyes. She’s gonna kill this! So excited to see how this will turn out. I admit that this isn’t my preferred type of storyline but the cast is enough to make me watch it. Plus the fact that Bella is playing a prostitute is so cool lol I know they will all do great!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Wow. Bella is definitely gonna blow us away!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Awe. I wanna see Bella a lot with Phet too. Heheh.
Me too. In the book I felt like their relationship wasn’t developed enough to justify the last third of the story which is when it becomes more about their love. No real spoilers but Phet’s character doesn’t get the spotlight till towards the end when everyone else is pretty much settled and he’s the only loose thread left.

So I’m hoping the Lakorn will give us more. But I can’t wait to see the beginning with them meeting. Should be a blast.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Me too. In the book I felt like their relationship wasn’t developed enough to justify the last third of the story which is when it becomes more about their love. No real spoilers but Phet’s character doesn’t get the spotlight till towards the end when everyone else is pretty much settled and he’s the only loose thread left.

So I’m hoping the Lakorn will give us more. But I can’t wait to see the beginning with them meeting. Should be a blast.
I knew Phet wasn’t gonna get tons of spotlight because of the fact that James is in this lakorn. Even though he is not paired with Bella, it’s pretty obvious that most of the spotlight will be on james. I’m just happy that Phet gets to be paired with Bella. They look good together in their pictures!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I knew Phet wasn’t gonna get tons of spotlight because of the fact that James is in this lakorn. Even though he is not paired with Bella, it’s pretty obvious that most of the spotlight will be on james. I’m just happy that Phet gets to be paired with Bella. They look good together in their pictures!
Which is good for Bella and James, but still wonder why James will get more scenes than her lover since he is just her young brother in law? People keep saying that Bella and James are the main, but still can't figure it out on how they will be in many scenes together since they are not a lover? Or there are just more scenes of Bella in her own, and James in another spotlight?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Which is good for Bella and James, but still wonder why James will get more scenes than her lover since he is just her young brother in law? People keep saying that Bella and James are the main, but still can't figure it out on how they will be in many scenes together since they are not a lover? Or there are just more scenes of Bella in her own, and James in another spotlight?
I think because they are close in the book. They are kind of like close friends. I think he’s the only one in the family that’s nice to her and defends her so she finds refuge in him? And also I think they both have some of their own separate storylines as well but don’t quote me on that!

DaoRisa

I think because they are close in the book. They are kind of like close friends. I think he’s the only one in the family that’s nice to her and defends her so she finds refuge in him? And also I think they both have some of their own separate storylines as well but don’t quote me on that!
It makes sense, my dear @SuzieJ. Maybe Bella has her own storylines, and JJ has his own as well. If so, we can still see Phet with her too.
Goh........really want to see this drama even though it's not going to have any love/sweet romantic...but I'm ready for something new to enjoy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It makes sense, my dear @SuzieJ. Maybe Bella has her own storylines, and JJ has his own as well. If so, we can still see Phet with her too.
Goh........really want to see this drama even though it's not going to have any love/sweet romantic...but I'm ready for something new to enjoy.
Yeah even though the plot isn’t romantic, I’m really looking forward to this. Bella’s acting in those photos is already so good. Can’t imagine how much better it would be in motion! And omg I love your profile picture ❤ I just love Jiranee as friends and love their chemistry onscreen!

DaoRisa

Yeah even though the plot isn’t romantic, I’m really looking forward to this. Bella’s acting in those photos is already so good. Can’t imagine how much better it would be in motion! And omg I love your profile picture ❤ I just love Jiranee as friends and love their chemistry onscreen!
Ditto. I enjoyed their last drama Padiwarada a lot. The story line was awesome too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They have no romantic linkage, except through her marriage with the brother. Sometimes you don't have to be a romantic pair to be the leads. I'm totally fine with James being the main guy cuz he doesn't end up with Bella! Haha. If the lead was someone I actually like I'd have issues. . . issues that Jiranee shippers are going through right now. Haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well the setup is Phet is in the military, so after him and Bella marry, he drops her off at his family home. And he goes back to live at the military base and only visits. Bella and James live in the same house. Their role in each other’s lives is for support and friendship. He helps her out with the mom and adjust to living in their home. He has his own story where he’s sorta forced to marry Richie but loves Yeewah. Bella returns the favor and tries to encourage him with his love for Yeewah. So they have their own stories and conflicts with other characters but come together to listen to each other’s problems.

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i think more than anything, it's a story between Bella and the mother in law, and James is in between. Like he supports both his mom and his sister in law but he gets caught up in his own drama with his mom too. It's more of slice of life than romance, I guess.

DaoRisa

Yeah, i think more than anything, it's a story between Bella and the mother in law, and James is in between. Like he supports both his mom and his sister in law but he gets caught up in his own drama with his mom too. It's more of slice of life than romance, I guess.
Well, well, something different for me to enjoy. Now, will depend on the editor. If they do a very good job, then this drama will be a big hit. I can't wait.

DaoRisa

Well the setup is Phet is in the military, so after him and Bella marry, he drops her off at his family home. And he goes back to live at the military base and only visits. Bella and James live in the same house. Their role in each other’s lives is for support and friendship. He helps her out with the mom and adjust to living in their home. He has his own story where he’s sorta forced to marry Richie but loves Yeewah. Bella returns the favor and tries to encourage him with his love for Yeewah. So they have their own stories and conflicts with other characters but come together to listen to each other’s problems.
Thank you so much @jeanie1. I trust Bella and JameJi. They will bring the story to life. Hope the editor will not mess it up.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo military. Mmm.