[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks girls. Love them too. Uma ruined their last reunion....I WANT ANOTHER K & J lakorn!

Strawberry can also be referred to someone who's just a plain lair, and 2-face, i don't tink it necessary mean "cheaters"....i rather one of them be a lair or pra'ek or nang'ek just lack integrity, instead of them cheating on one another...
lets hope there is another k&j reunion, miz them soooooo much & i'd really love 2 c them again....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man, this generation of newbies is going overboard. This is the biggest generation of actors for ch3. There's like 10 this year alone, compared to the old days where there were probably 10 main actors and actresses to last a decade.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind newbies but if so Ken should be taken out. He has two lakorn with newbies. Actually his previous one is with a newbie too.Yes I still consider Marie a newbie. So disappointing. And I just realize this was Uma99 and Citizen Ken. Shake head. I guess I WILL give Noi another chance. But I am not so sure if I would want it to be this one. Maybe Noi should work with others instead of her husband. Citizen Ken is Noi right? LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They really did drop the bombs on us...all at once. Honestly speaking, even if they put a veteran in here with Ken, it'll be a failure just like his past three lakorns. Gosh, so upsetting. I hope they change again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Uma99 & Citizen Ken AGAIN o_O u got to be kidding me...anyways another one with Ken a newwwwww baby??? When Noi say new does she mean FOB or da younger generation??? She got me confuse sometime hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Uma99 & Citizen Ken AGAIN o_O u got to be kidding me...anyways another one with Ken a newwwwww baby??? When Noi say new does she mean FOB or da younger generation??? She got me confuse sometime hehehe
I really hope the actresses isn't all that fresh, if it's from the younger generation, at least born before 1990.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They really did drop the bombs on us...all at once. Honestly speaking, even if they put a veteran in here with Ken, it'll be a failure just like his past three lakorns. Gosh, so upsetting. I hope they change again.
kon ruk luang jai though it was janie but the lakorn flop cos of uma99 why does noi always pic a newbie for her husband she's weird

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'm going to skip this cos i dislike uma99 eversince they came back to re-produce a new lakorn their past lakorn are good

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO FOB haha

I have to admit KRLJ started off well and had potential but it didn't live up the beginning.

But Alice if this was originally Ken and Ploy with Uma99 and Citizen Ken, you would not skip this lol

I normally say I will pass on this or that but I always cave in for at least the first episode lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LMAO FOB haha

I have to admit KRLJ started off well and had potential but it didn't live up the beginning.

But Alice if this was originally Ken and Ploy with Uma99 and Citizen Ken, you would not skip this lol

I normally say I will pass on this or that but I always cave in for at least the first episode lmao
its ok if its ploy but you know ch3 now is their new invention bringing thousands of newbies which i find its very annoying do u agree Fun