[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
a quick question Alice...is Aom Phiyada father production good...sorry to ask but i really only know those famous production like Broadcast, Lakorn Thai, Ployplus, Maker Group such as Y&J and TV scene with Good feeling etc...
his production isn't popular like Broadcast but their creation probably better than Uma99 or Good Feeling AP production did ok with Mou Dang Koy/Pete
but i can guaranty AP will improve since its Ken T and Ploy in it
AP once they had a primetime lakorn that had Boy Pakorn and Pat Napapa called 3 Sarm Hua Jai it was ok though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the fabric series? What dose it include? I don't know about this. Alice, can you introduce it simply? Thanks
the fabric series are saab poosa,roy mai,qi pao,sanaeha sari and kon ruk strawberry is also from the same Author but kon ruk strawberry aren't related
since its not a horror thrill

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
a quick question Alice...is Aom Phiyada father production good...sorry to ask but i really only know those famous production like Broadcast, Lakorn Thai, Ployplus, Maker Group such as Y&J and TV scene with Good feeling etc...
correct me if im wrong. but I know Aom Phiyada's father directed or produced Fai Ruk Arsoon w/ Vicky & Boy. so Im assuming AP produced that lakorn. Im so freaking glad UMA isn't producing this! Ken's pass 3 or 4 lakorns was w/ them, and theyve all been pretty bad

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
correct me if im wrong. but I know Aom Phiyada's father directed or produced Fai Ruk Arsoon w/ Vicky & Boy. so Im assuming AP produced that lakorn. Im so freaking glad UMA isn't producing this! Ken's pass 3 or 4 lakorns was w/ them, and theyve all been pretty bad
yes he directed fai ruk arsoon

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I like this picture, it's really natural and Ploy looks pretty here. Ken looks...eh.

Hmm...I'm up for any Ken drama now, his past lakorns have been so weak. He needs to step it up! I want to see him take on some challenging role. What's the storyline for this one?? If it's about cheaters then I'm gonna have to pass.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha Kon Ruk Strawberry??....my thai is very, very limited, does the title translate to Some/People Who Loves Strawberry or My Strawberry Lover, (strawberry as the slang used to described lairs/2-faces)??? :dance2:
So the two-faced is who? The male or female lead haha.

BTW I like your little siggie. Janie and Ken looks so cute messing with eachother haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like this picture, it's really natural and Ploy looks pretty here. Ken looks...eh.

Hmm...I'm up for any Ken drama now, his past lakorns have been so weak. He needs to step it up! I want to see him take on some challenging role. What's the storyline for this one?? If it's about cheaters then I'm gonna have to pass.
cheaters meaning Ken his a player or those obsessive character jealous of n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Has it been confirmed that this stars Ken and Ploy? Or is it still a rumor??
not fully confirm yet but assuming from the update news Ploy and Ken will have a lakorn together in 2013 so it must had be kon ruk strawberry

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cheaters meaning Ken his a player or those obsessive character jealous of n'ek
Someone who says he loves someone but is actually with another one. Something like Mia Luang haha. I just assumed "cheaters" because of the title: "two-faced" haha.

it might be both side Ploy and Ken
I see. Well I'll have to wait and see then haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
not fully confirm yet but assuming from the update news Ploy and Ken will have a lakorn together in 2013 so it must had be kon ruk strawberry
Cool. They're both on the role! So many lakorns up from them two (separately and perhaps together).

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So is it really comfirm??? I see da tag & da uncomform is remove???

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
hi pink_juliet_kashie, thanks for info. i love your ken&janie sig, they r super adorable & cute and easy & relax wif ea other <3