[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. This one is airing already?? Sheesh. Citizen Kane sure is fast. Haha. I'm still waiting for YLC!! And YLC started way before KRS!! Ken's looking good, but...not digging the hair. It sticks out too much in the front. Reminds me of his hairdo in 365 WHR, didn't really like it. His hair in MSNP was perfect. Hehe. 

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Some of the characters in this lakorn are annoying with their high-pitched voices.

Also, is it me that still can't feel the chemistry between Ken and Chompoo?  After pairing up in 4 lakorns together, I thought that their chemistry would blossom but I guess not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
Some of the characters in this lakorn are annoying with their high-pitched voices.

Also, is it me that still can't feel the chemistry between Ken and Chompoo?  After pairing up in 4 lakorns together, I thought that their chemistry would blossom but I guess not.
out of all Ken's nang'ek he have good chemistry with are Cherry,Anne,Janie also Namtarn and Ploy though they only meet him once 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ken also has chemistry with Aom as well but of all the actress he's worked with, he looks best and well suited with Chompoo. 

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
can't stop watching this lakorn
even though Anko and Dr doesn't show up very long 
but the Chemistry were so fantastic
If I remember correctly,the new lakorn director said they look adorable together! 
love KC soooooooooo much

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
ane0103 said:
can't stop watching this lakorn
even though Anko and Dr doesn't show up very long 
but the Chemistry were so fantastic
If I remember correctly,the new lakorn director said they look adorable together! 
love KC soooooooooo much
Agree with you. This lakorn is so cute and Ken&Chompoo's Chemistry is so attractive. Love KC so much

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@ane0103 and crystal, seeing u guys spazz on KC and after reading Fia's lil recap/thoughts on this, i am dying to watch!! Is anyone subbing this on youtube, i want to download it? heh dont know how to download from viki :(

hsdsfan, i really ken with aom aswell, they were cute!

Candyy

sarNie Egg
I just started watching this weekend and I'm loving it. Anko's character was made for chompoo. She plays the role so well. I also love the chemistry between her and ken. They're a gorgeous pair.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Two very good looking people who paired up 4xs and still lack chemistry. Sad. I gave this a try even though i was not planning to, a bit okay despite me not having anything to watch but reruns of animattion.

To me ken has the most chemistry w ann, maybe bc both of them had created good lakorn together oum ruk to 365. I am tied btwn aom and janie. I think that is pretty much what i find as ken's match.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I personally don't like Chompoo though she is a beauty. Dunno why, can't really see her with Ken. They seem like lack of chemistry in between. I want Ken to pair up again with Janie or Ann. They have great chemistry.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Maya_Fantasy said:
Why was this moved to old lakorn when it didn't end yet? :scratchhead2:

Huh? Really, Maya_Fantasy? :eek: Over in Spicy forum, I read that it ended, so hence, I moved it into the "Old Lakorn" section. :lol: I'll check it out again. :)