[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
(c) pakpapaow IG
A secretary, boss, Dr.Saen & Dr.Pam

IG @citizenkanecoltd
Saen Ruk Farm (Pra-ek's strawberry farm)

IG @citizenkanecoltd

IG @citizenkanecoltd
Ken's cute little sons, Kun & Jun, paid him a visit at the filming set.^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow most of da ladies tat are in here are dress in super stylist!!! Chompoo da most lol...some are too funky some are okay and some are just ugh lol...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I like the scene when Chompoo kiss her fingers then she placed her fingers on his lips. Lol! I love Chompoo in comedy. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yuijbj said:
I'm glad it's airing soon.  I miss P'Ken in a lakorn already. hahaha...

More pic

(c) pakpapaow

Why couldn't they be our pra'nang?? Just look how physically compatible they are....

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
KEN & CHOMPOO : Anko Kon Ruk Strawberry (TKBT 20130817) (ENG SUBBED)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FvgxhTooG4[/youtube]

Anko Kon Ruk Strawberry planned for mid November broadcasting

According to a fancam taken on August 16 by Puicat Fankane.
Watch the clip here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151804859577728

Ken : "We're finishing it soon in about 10 filming shots (?).  And the editing process will take a bit.
If it's finished in time, we will be able to watch it around mid November.  But if not, then next year.  Fail,huh? LOL".

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks yuijbi for all the funny translations!! yippee i have a new lakorn to watch, before i have to wait for whole yr to watch another lakorn, ken and chomp looks so cute!

ken still looks smoking hot in a suit *swoon*, sorry off topic, but wish for nadech to have a lakorn with ken, they will be the hottest brothers onscreen ever!! drooling and hyperventilating js the thought of seeing the 2 rocking on the same screen!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heard from Chompoo fans she's planning to marry next year 2014 so assuming she maybe taking a break from lakorn