[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I loved da storyline and loved da cast but it would been much more better if it is Rita lol a new pair lololol but hey, i'm fine with Chompoo too!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
I loved da storyline and loved da cast but it would been much more better if it is Rita lol a new pair lololol but hey, i'm fine with Chompoo too!
Yup, a new girl would've been awesome.

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
the story line looks great. I love it. anyone know how far have they filmed this lakorn? when willl it be able to be on TV?

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Wanndii said:
the story line looks great. I love it. anyone know how far have they filmed this lakorn? when willl it be able to be on TV?
I saw on instagram's pic.  They've filmed Episode 16.   But they didn't film it sequentially, do they ?  XDD
On entertainment news, they say Kon Ruk Strawberry will be shown 'at the end of this year'. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
I saw on instagram's pic.  They've filmed Episode 16.   But they didn't film it sequentially, do they ?  XDD
On entertainment news, they say Kon Ruk Strawberry will be shown 'at the end of this year'. 
yes one of Chompoo close fans said its airing by the end of this year

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
yuijbj said:
thank for the info. so it's like 5 months more.

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Just came across a tv pool clip about Kon Rak Strawberry shown at the end of May, P'Ken mentioned they had filmed 40-50%. The reporter said if it was to be broacasted early next year but P'Ken refused. He said the drama will have to be shown by the end of this year.^^

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Latest from taluikongtai 's instagram

TALUIKONGTAI 2013.07.15

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGX2EJf5oKs[/youtube]

Translation :
MC : Ladies and gentlemen, I'm taking you to Kon Ruk Strawbery's filming set in which Noi Bussakorn is the producer.

MC
: The scene we're filming today is when Chompoo and Ken have to fall
into a mud puddle.   Because Ken is also a leading actor and the
producer's husband and he's afraid that the leading actress might be
discouraged to risk her face soak in the mud so Ken resolved the problem
with...

Ken : "We bought this, didn't we ?"  "So we can use it as mudpack right?"
Chompoo : "So we did buy this mud, huh?"
Ken : "Yes, they produce such mud.   I told ya..they digged this separated mud puddle."
Chompoo : "But the water in the paddy field looks even clearer than in this mud puddle."

MC
: Lying that the mud was bought, so it wouldn't feel the dirtiness,
huh?   From the mud looks, we could hardly believe at all, Ken!!

Ken : "We bought this, didn't we ?" "We bought this, didn't we ?"
Chompoo : "But the water in the paddy field looks clearer than in this wallow."

MC
: Ladies and gentlemen, although the mud puddle might look too dirty,
but both Ken and Chompoo are ready to film this scene.   Before filming,
both of them had to plan the best action of falling into the mud.

Ken : "Still holding the mud in hands and then falling...ehhhhhhhhh"
Ken : "You've studies how to do a yoga.  So use it to fall down like this (LOL).

MC : Your created action sounds too cool to be of falling into the muddy place, doesn't it?

MC : Ladies and gentlemen, and now it's the time of filming.

Someone "Four, three, two,...."

Chompoo : "Arhhhhhhhhhhh"
Ken : "You, watch out!"

Caption : "Staying so long in the mud!!"

Someone "Cut! Cut!!!"

MC : After the director said 'cut', both Ken and Chompoo soon gets to discover some truths.

Ken : "Now I understand why buffaloes like to stay like this (LOL).  I don't even want to get up.  It feels kinda nice."

MC : Eh!  While Ken discovered the buffaloes' truth, Chompoo also discovered the truth...

Chompoo : "My pants are wet right now."

MC : Eh...of her pants.

Chompoo : "Can I change my pants first ?"

Chompoo : "Wet!!!"

MC : Eh..Chom, you fell down like that, it's obvious that they'd get wet.

Chompoo : "My pants are wet right now."  "Can I change my pants first ?"

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Kon Ruk Strawberry updates

Credit :  pussycatkillkill 's instagram

Anya's first date with Dr.Saen...LOL

Credit : kun_jun 's instagram
P'Noi mentioned that this dress is xxx,xxx baht so be careful. LOL

More Chompoo in Kon Ruk Strawberry

Credit :  pussycatkillkill 's instagram

'

chomismaterialgirl 's instagram

kun_jun 's instagram

I guess DJ Bookko star as Anya's opponent work colleague in Head Hunter company. 
pussycatkillkill 's instagram

pussycatkillkill 's instagram

kun_jun 's IG

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translations yuijbj and the lovely pic guys, this lakorn looks funny mak mak, def my type of lakorn. I am getting my mattresses and popcorn ready to watch this, love both ken and chompoo. Only wish is for my dear ken's face to be abit fuller just like the time kru cook, nevertheless, he still looks good!

LOL chompoo and ken falling into the mud was funny already, but them trying to get out of the mud was more hilarious!!

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
From Today's Komchadluek newspaper, Kon Ruk Strawberry will wrap up its filming in September. A new lakorn by Citizen Kane (Ken-Noi's company) has been approved by Channel 3. According to Noi Bussakorn, the third Citizen Kane's lakorn won't be starring Ken Theeradej this time. They are in the middle of casting.

Source : Komchadluek newspaper

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Kon Ruk Strawberry to complete its filming in September. Citiken Kane already prepared the 3rd drama!

Already 2nd drama produced by "Noi-Bussakorn Wongpuapan", "Kon Ruk Strawberry" is still on-process filming.    She revealed that "Kon Ruk Strawberry has been 50% finished.   There's been a lot of raining.   A lot of obstructions.   The route to the strawberry farm has a lot of curves so a lot of us threw up.  Because we had to travel 40 min go up the Ang-Khang hill everyday, some crews had rather stay up on the hill as they couldn't stand the route.  We spent 7 days filming over there.   We'll probably be able to wrap up our filming in September.

As for the new drama, it's been approved already by Channel 3.   We're in the middle of casting.  For the drama title, please wait until it's confirmed.  [Have you booked popular actors & actresses?]   We're too late.  Their schedules are full.  We're looking for newbies and asking people to help us find ones.   It shouldn't be Ken this time", Noi said.

The new producer admitted that after working as a producer, she faced a lot of tension.  Since Kon Ruk Strawberry had a lot of problems, but she had to thank to director "Yacht-Rerkchai Puangpetch" who helped solving problems and understood the work.

"I told my crews that we were lucky to have such a kind director.   If the director cancelled the set, we would be miserable.  Saying this I almost cry.  I'm not good at scolding people at all.  [Don't you want Ken to help out ?]   He's not ready.   It's all a lot of tensions.  But he did help solve problems too.  We argued on the set too but no one noticed.  He always talks directly/openly.  Once things were late, he asked what we were waiting.  I said I didn't mind (the delay) and we argued.  I have to say that it's a lot of stress for this drama.   I got helping hands in the first drama but for this one, I have to do it by myself.  I have to solve problems by myself", Noi concluded.

Translated from คมชัดลึก .
Originally posted at KenTheeradej.com .

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
Ken's Interview on July 18, 2013

Ken revealed about "Kon Ruk Strawberry" that produced by his wife "Noi Bussakorn" and starred him as the lead was already more than half finished.

“The lakorn is more than half finished.  It should be done by September.  We went on a short hiatus but now we can get it run again.   I think there won't be other problems so it should be done by September.   Chompoo is the leading girl role.  She's similar to Chompoo.  She's a modern girl who's crazy about fashion, while the guy is calm and unambitious. The two meet to make a contrast couple.   I believe when it gets on-air, people will talk about Chom's costumes.  She looks happy wearing those cloths which some of them looks weird.   Her dresses are stylized by one stylist just for her while another stylist handled all others' including mine.”

Originally posted at KenTheeradej.com.