[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
.................no word i can say , there was no surprise

what's the story about ?????
who knows ????
just hope the story line not too bad !!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So, it's officallly confirmed that Ken and Chompoo will be the pra'nang in here. Can't believe Ken is recycling his nang'eks again.
it said that Chompoo will have 3 new project for 2013 Bpoop Phae Saniwaat, Kon Ruk Strawberry, Sai See Plerng its been confirm by Khun Ja makers Y

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man...Chompoo again? The only girl I wish Ken to reunite with is Anne...this is kind of disappointing.

Well, at least one non-disappointing fact is that there will be no UMA99! Woohoo!! Have Citizen Kane produced a lakorn by itself or has it always paired with UMA99?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see Chompoo & Ken again. <3

Thanks for the news. If I am right, "Khun Nai Ho" is Chompoo's recent movie that just came out right?No?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Can't wait to see Chompoo & Ken again. <3

Thanks for the news. If I am right, "Khun Nai Ho" is Chompoo's recent movie that just came out right?No?
yes

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
nia1987 said:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/f2ovXlVKNwI

So the fitting for this lakorn will be on Feb 13 and they'll start filming on the 18th. Noi sais the director will be Yacht Rergchai who directed 'Khun Nai Ho' this will be his first lakorn she also mentioned some of the other actors and their characters

Man, there's a fitting date for KRS already! So envious, since YLC has nothing yet, other than a confirmed "YLC's next" by P'Da. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo 2 new lakorn has already prepared Sai See Plerng had the fitting opening ceremony should be soon and kon ruk strawberry is schedule for a fitting bet up next 
is bpoop phae saniwaat Ch3 has to confirm the pra'ek 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Joy is also going to be in here. Is she going to play nang'rai? And the girl up there,^, isn;t she the girl in TRRR with Mark/Kim? Or no?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Joy looks gorgeous with that hair. Wish she was the nang'ek instead...*sigh*...oh well, what's done is done. Chompoo's wardrobe is very funky...interesting. I heard the announcer say "romantic comedy," so it's a romcom? :scratchchin: Hmm...cool.