[Ch3] Kon Ruk Strawberry (Citizen Ken)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Well, if Chompoo is not in here. I hope Janie is. Lol. I miss Janie & Ken T.
Me too I miss Ken and Janie but don't want to see them in this one. Want to see them in slap-kiss and with a better production. Sorry I don't like Uma. Maybe they should contact Noon or Aff.

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
Me too I miss Ken and Janie but don't want to see them in this one. Want to see them in slap-kiss and with a better production. Sorry I don't like Uma. Maybe they should contact Noon or Aff.
oh no not janie too i dont think uma99 can make a good lakorn KJteam deserve more

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
oh no not janie too i dont think uma99 can make a good lakorn KJteam deserve more

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want someone who Ken haven't pair up with...such as Rita (which I found it hard to come true) but now all I want to know is who on Noi mind!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah,I know that this production(Uma99) isn't that good but i don't really mind if they were both in here b/c they're both great together.

I still don't get it,if this is going to be Khun Noi production why is Uma99 also link to this. Are they both going to work together?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Uma99 and Noi always sticking to choosing Ken come on there are others too not just Ken they probably dislike other pra'ek again just my opinion I like Chompoo she deserve a better production and i'm hoping she reject this cos i know her other schedule will go against this lakorn cos she won't have time for this lakorn

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I heard one of Noi 's recent interview that she is no longer help by Uma and she will not allow their team work anymore and it' s not because they have a problem with each other but it 's more that Uma has their own lakorn to produce also. This lakorn, she will have her own team work.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thank god Uma99 not combining with Noi so now it wouldn't matter me if Chompoo is the nang'ek chosen

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
OH GOOD no UMA99 anymore but i still dont want chompoo here
KJ is great but KJ deserve a better scripte
KEN should pair up with someone new just like Noon / Rita

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr. Newsplus

เคนแย้มทาบชมพู่ลงละครกลรักสตอเบอรี่ของหน่อย/ปีหน้าโฆษณาน้องคุนออนแอร์

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Cr. Komchadluek

ปีหน้า "ชมพู่"อารยา มีละคร 3 เรื่องรวด บุพเพสันนิวาส ของบอร์ดคาซท์ กลรักสตอเบอร์รี่ ของ "หน่อย"บุษกร และ ทรายสีเพลิง ของ "จ๋า"ยศสินี

Meadow

sarNie Adult
So, it's officallly confirmed that Ken and Chompoo will be the pra'nang in here. Can't believe Ken is recycling his nang'eks again.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Chompoo again? Be careful, she'll be look as tired as Rome soon lol. Ken, Ken... out of hundred nang eks out there, they choose Chompoo to be with you again.