[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Omg I can't even finished today's episode. I am furious with Bua. I honestly don't freaking understand her any more. What is the purpose of her cornering Rhan's family. She is straight up being a bitchy bully!!! What was the freaking point in helping him in the first place. I feel as if she was one of them loan shark that I want to kill in every drama. Janie is an awesome actress, when she cries, I pity her. But as of right now, I want to punch her in the face. I don't give a crap for Rhan anymore. He lost his chance, Bua should move on. That is the best revenge.
LOl Rhan and Rin doesn't deserve Bua and Phet. Their family are too good for Rhan family. If in real life, I would like to see Cartoon with Phet and Bhua with soemeone else. Héhé but this is a lakorn. So I want to see a happy ending with our pranangs.

I'm confuse with my feeling. I'm happy that Bua she's stronger and don't give up easily but I want to see sweet scene before the end.
Agree that Bua she a bitch right now. Maybe she has something in her mind that we don't know that why she acted like that. Feel so sorry for Rhan. :coverlaf:

Waiting for the last episode :whistle:

Please spoilers if someone can watch live.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I woke up late today,Didn't get to watch it live.ha. I got up and I think there is only 30 minutes left.Well,I'm watching it on youtube right now too, along w/ the last couple minutes of the Live one too.

Oh my, I don't even know what's going on. Well, I think ken is at the airport going to leave now. And Janie is now sad, she's crying to her parents that he left.(Um..I wonder if he left.) Yay! Finally,Bua is going after Ken at the airport now. :) Nott and Sara is still at the airport,Ken went in the doors already to go to his gate.Janie is at the airport! Oh no, they can't go in. Janie want to tell Ken that she still love him and forgive him. She's sad. Sara then have an idea, her idea is to have the announcer to make an announcement so Ken can hear it. Ken heard it and quickly call them.Janie then tell him she love him and forgive her.But then I don't know i think he still left her there. He says something but I didn't get to heard it b/c it was freezing on me. I think he say oh that's good or its too late.I don't know.Well, you have Janie crying at the other side, after he says something.She sad, I think she's going to go after him again. Ken is now at Prague, walking around. Oh my gosh, Janie's at the house now! Now that was fast.ahhaa. Ken walks in to his house/kitchen he see Janie! He gets angry "Why are you here?" She says something. Then I think he says something like the woman I love is someone else not you.Janie says something back,Ken give in they're both happy now. They're sleeping together again.But I don't think its a willing scene, guys.haha. The parents and other guys call Janie from Thailand,they're talking about something.And then I think the mom says something like he have to pay her this amount of money in order to married Janie.ha.Its the same amount of money ken's mom want from nott when he wanted to married sara.haha.Next scene, he gave her a ring,they hug and kiss and that's the end! A good classic original thai lakorn ending.Where Pra'ek and Nang'ek hug and Kiss at the end. Now its time for me to watch from the beginning till end on youtube.ahhaha. :) Love Janie&Ken!!!! They're perfect together!!! :) I enjoy this lakorn!

I think Nott/Sara's wedding was in the middle.Gosh, I miss it. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't thnk I want to watch the last episode. Thanks AyLove for the heads up, I am sure I will be frustrated to the end. This has turn out to be like Tard Ruk. I hope Janie will pick a better script next time.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks Aylove for the last spoiler

LOL, Fun4fun, My pray would be the same as you, :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Janie, pick a good script,
i wonder how thai lakorn 's system works? is it same as Korean drama, actors act in drama don't know what will head to? they only know their roles in general and later on, depend on how the script writers lead them to.

I feel like thai lakorn and korean drama are same,

based on TR and this. Feel like watching Korean drama again. :rant: :rant:

If janie continues to choose role like this, i think i will loose interest in her lakorn soon. I mean i love her beauty and acting, but the plot drives me nuts, i don't want to waste time to follow these kind of lakorns. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:.

Actually, I start loosing my interest in thai lakorns now a days. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This turned out to be my least favorite lakorn of Ken/Janie. Such good actors and have great chemistry but the director/producer/script writer didn't take advantage of that in a good way :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
This turned out to be my least favorite lakorn of Ken/Janie. Such good actors and have great chemistry but the director/producer/script writer didn't take advantage of that in a good way :(
I agree w/ every word you just wrote. My Favorite lakorn of them both is Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.That's the best! RNHJRJ all the way! :) No matter what I'll still like this one too.But not as much though.Hope they have another lakorn that is better than this one.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finish watching the whole episode today.My favorite scene for the last episode is when Janie says to herself "I hate him so much." Then she says "How can I hate him, Since he is so Cute!" ahhah.Love it, my favorite line today from her.aha. Another scene I like is when it was the engagement dinner and all these girls was surrounding Ken and Janie looked so Jealous!ahah.

Oh man, one thing I think they should have done is the scene where Janie,Sara,& Nott was at the airport and ken turn off his phone.Then Sara says lets go ask them to make an announcement, they should of have Bua make the announcement and confess her love to Ken!.ahhaha.Oh I would be so much happier if they done that.Then,Ken will run back to see Bua and he'll say something to her to repeat herself, she';ll confess again.Then They says something sweet to one another.Then they hug and kiss!haha.Love it. :D

I enjoy watching this lakorn,i hope they'll get to do another lakorn together. Love Janie&Ken. <3

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree w/ every word you just wrote. My Favorite lakorn of them both is Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong.That's the best! RNHJRJ all the way! :) No matter what I'll still like this one too.But not as much though.Hope they have another lakorn that is better than this one.
YES!! That's my all time favorite lakorn of Ken/Janie. It was full of everything, and not only were they together the whole time, but it kept you interested the whole way...well i got annoyrd a bit when they returned home to 3rd wheels. Lol

Lioness

sarNie Egg
My favorite part in the last episode was when bua surprised rhan in his house in prague & i think when she said she'll leave & rhan immediately got scared & faced her & said, "wait bua" & then he smiled after what bua said.& then he said "i love you buarawong".. Waaah, i'll miss my ideal man ken... I can't wait for his next lakorn!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Nooooo it's ending....Me too Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong is my favorite lakorn of Ken and Janie. Even if people complained about Janie charactere I still love it. It's funny, sweet, sad. I don't know if you gals notice that he put the ring on the wrong hand in RNHJRJ. :coverlaf:

I don't know if I miss some part but I think they cut some scenes in KRLJ.

Where the scene on 1.47? Did they cut the scene???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpiX5es9rQ

WTF with this lakorn :rant: :rant: :rant: They cut it all the kissing scenes even the last scene If the leads do those real kisses and it doesn't get to air why bother kissing for real? They show us on BTS and I saw it on facebook. If they flash ot out just do their fakes camera angle. Maybe the director want to see them kissing and censor for the public.

Did I miss this scene?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260225697346433&set=a.260225637346439.57525.206442786058058&type=3&theater

The ending scene. Why they cut off the real kiss. :rant:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260226347346368&set=a.260225637346439.57525.206442786058058&type=3&theater

I enjoy watching this lakorn cause of Janie and Ken but not my favorite of them. I'm satisfied with the ending and waiting for sub in english.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Nooooo it's ending....Me too Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong is my favorite lakorn of Ken and Janie. Even if people complained about Janie charactere I still love it. It's funny, sweet, sad. I don't know if you gals notice that he put the ring on the wrong hand in RNHJRJ. :coverlaf:

I don't know if I miss some part but I think they cut some scenes in KRLJ.

Where the scene on 1.47? Did they cut the scene???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpiX5es9rQ

WTF with this lakorn :rant: :rant: :rant: They cut it all the kissing scenes even the last scene If the leads do those real kisses and it doesn't get to air why bother kissing for real? They show us on BTS and I saw it on facebooi. If they flash ot out just do their fakes camera angle. Maybe the director want to see them kissing and censor for the public.

Did I miss this scene?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260225697346433&set=a.260225637346439.57525.206442786058058&type=3&theater

The ending scene. Why they cut off the real kiss. :rant:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260226347346368&set=a.260225637346439.57525.206442786058058&type=3&theater

I enjoy watching this lakorn cause of Janie and Ken but not my favorite of them. I'm satisfied with the ending and waiting for sub in english.

I was totally thinking that exact same thing.. all their "kissing" scene was cut off WHY oh WHY!!! they have such great chemistry why cut out the juicy part..actually got annoying boohoo!!!.. well I hope they get to be another lakorn together but with a different company..never been a fan of UMA. The script and editing wasn't all that great..but the only thing positive thing from this lakorn was that it had Ken/Janie and other actors.. they pulled it off!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
In the end, she was still the one crawling back to him. I love Ken and Janie but not so much this lakorn. I like the cute and adorable scenes but it is still not enough for me to sY this was a d good lakorn because it is not lol. I just skim thru the last 2 episodes because I got tired of Bua's bs.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I was totally thinking that exact same thing.. all their "kissing" scene was cut off WHY oh WHY!!! they have such great chemistry why cut out the juicy part..actually got annoying boohoo!!!.. well I hope they get to be another lakorn together but with a different company..never been a fan of UMA. The script and editing wasn't all that great..but the only thing positive thing from this lakorn was that it had Ken/Janie and other actors.. they pulled it off!!
I never watched UMA production and i tried because of Ken and Janie. I only love the cast and Janie and Ken acting and their chemistry. Love the sweet scenes but for the script and editing. :numchuck:

Especially the kissing scene. I'm so :rant: :angry: :numchuck:
I was waiting to see the juicy part and bohoo...nothing.
Did they really cut the scene at 1.47? The scene look so sweet when he hug her and kiss her but can't find.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
lol, you gals make me smile, he he he,

wait don't leave the thread yet, I haven't seen the last two eps, still feel nice when joining this thread though, nice to read your guys thoughts,

though i'm not happy with the last 6 eps, still love KenJanie couple, they're simple sizzling hot, good chemistry :wub: :wub:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I never watched UMA production and i tried because of Ken and Janie. I only love the cast and Janie and Ken acting and their chemistry. Love the sweet scenes but for the script and editing. :numchuck:

Especially the kissing scene. I'm so :rant: :angry: :numchuck:
I was waiting to see the juicy part and bohoo...nothing.
Did they really cut the scene at 1.47? The scene look so sweet when he hug her and kiss her but can't find.

yeah they cut off all the juicy kissing scene, i mean you see them leaning towards one another and then next thing you know they're done lol.. you don't actually see the "action" hahaha ok sounds like a pervert lol but shoot they did the real kissing scene while filming why not just show it *sigh* and one more thing.. and please don't get upset with me.. but Janie typically has really good sense of fashion..she always know what goes well together..for some odd reason i wasn't feeling her outfits in this lakorn as much.. especially those Maxi dresses it made her her look a bit thick..oh well still <3 her though..

Sad to see Ken/Janie go :( now what to watch!! boohoo.

may1363

sarNie Adult
yeah they cut off all the juicy kissing scene, i mean you see them leaning towards one another and then next thing you know they're done lol.. you don't actually see the "action" hahaha ok sounds like a pervert lol but shoot they did the real kissing scene while filming why not just show it *sigh* and one more thing.. and please don't get upset with me.. but Janie typically has really good sense of fashion..she always know what goes well together..for some odd reason i wasn't feeling her outfits in this lakorn as much.. especially those Maxi dresses it made her her look a bit thick..oh well still <3 her though..

Sad to see Ken/Janie go :( now what to watch!! boohoo.
No not this scene but the other scene when she wear the white dress and Ken in brown. This scene I can't find it.

Agree with you. Don't like Janie outfits and make up. The dress she has on Phet and Rin engagement was so ugly. Not only her but other cast too like Aom, Rin. OMG it's too much!!! Janie should bought the outfits by hersef like she did in Suay Rerd Cherd Sod. 90 % of the costumes was her own stuffs. I wonder if they can choose their outfits or the producer, director choose for them.

Nothing to watch now :tearybye:

Waiting for Rang Gnao and Qi Pao.

may1363

sarNie Adult
lol, you gals make me smile, he he he,

wait don't leave the thread yet, I haven't seen the last two eps, still feel nice when joining this thread though, nice to read your guys thoughts,

though i'm not happy with the last 6 eps, still love KenJanie couple, they're simple sizzling hot, good chemistry :wub: :wub:
LOL I'm waiing to read your comment. Find the time to watch my friend. Janie and Ken never disappoint me. Love their acting and chemistry. Hope to see them with another compagny. I read at Chtite0Aya channel she consider to drop this lakorn cause Viki sub and she's faster.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
LOL I'm waiing to read your comment. Find the time to watch my friend. Janie and Ken never disappoint me. Love their acting and chemistry. Hope to see them with another compagny. I
I will see it this wk,
as i said before that I'm not ready for Ken_Janie new lakorn , but this one isn't reached my expectation, :rant: :rant: so i hope to see them in a good plot again, doesn't matter what kinds,

not like everybody here, My fav of Ken and Janie is NSN :wub: :wub: :wub: , it might be bored to somebody, but i love that one most,

Ken and janie are so compatible to each other, even I feel that Ken n Janie in NSN had more chemistry than KenAnn couple, :wub: :wub: :wub: don't get mad My friend May, I know Ann is your most Fav, he he :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

read at Chtite0Aya channel she consider to drop this lakorn cause Viki sub and she's faster.
really, really a sad new for me, I hate to watch vikii channel, the screen always has trouble. sadly, it means i may call KRLJ a quit if she doesn't sub it anymore. I know she's busy with school, and has many projects upcoming, anyway if Chtite0Aya really drop it, i don't think i would come to vikii channel to see the rest,

based on what you gals described and cms, i think enough for me to understand it, especially, the last 6 eps don't really attract to me anymore , I only want to see how it ends and the sweetness of RanBua couple :wub: :wub: :wub: , love their chemistry really much,

i can say after watching a lot of Thai couples, My fav couples are PongNoon, PorJanie, TawPor, RomeRita,KenAff, KenAnn, but KenJanie got my vote for being #1 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
YES!! That's my all time favorite lakorn of Ken/Janie. It was full of everything, and not only were they together the whole time, but it kept you interested the whole way...well i got annoyrd a bit when they returned home to 3rd wheels. Lol
I so agree w/ you. RNHJRJ is full of everything especially comedy! Which I love the most.I just didn't like it when they return and all those 3rd wheels came to the story.I love it the most when they're at the island and they were on their adventure.Aww.Writing about this lakorn make me miss it.I'm going to go watch it again when I have time. :D