[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It seems like most people here watch Thai lakorn but don't understand the language. That is sad b/c I know how it feels to watch something you don't understand and have to wait for the sub ones to come out first. I've watched a few chinese series and when they came out with the second part to it, sometime it's not subbed but I still watch it anyways and have no clue what they're saying. It annoys me but I still watch it just to see the actors that I like. Fortunately with Thai, eventhough I don't understand 100 perecent but I understand enough to know what's going on.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can understand about 30% if they talk slowly lol wierd though, I can watch a Korean drama and understand about 30% as well. Same with Tdrama and Cdrama. It's wierd. I watched a French drama... My cousin came over from France and she was going to die if she did not watch one of her TV series. Gotta love the internet lol I took French for 3 years, I can't even comprehend 20% of the time. Weird.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Fun, I'm the same way actually! I can understand thai lakorns without subs even though I can only speak very little. Yet I took French for a few years and when I watch a French film I have to depend on the subs because I just can't understand them! haha. Maybe it also has to do with watching lakorns since I was a kid, and also because I know the khmer/cambodian language so it's similar sometimes.

may1363

sarNie Adult
LOL Fun, I'm the same way actually! I can understand thai lakorns without subs even though I can only speak very little. Yet I took French for a few years and when I watch a French film I have to depend on the subs because I just can't understand them! haha. Maybe it also has to do with watching lakorns since I was a kid, and also because I know the khmer/cambodian language so it's similar sometimes.
Hey Cee, I didn't know that you know khmer. Me I can't understand thai but I still watch eventhough I can't understand and waiting for sub in english or dub in khmer. I'm too curious to see what happen in next episode so can't wait for english. I have no problem to watch Chinese or French since I understand both languages.
At least someone sub. I prefer waiting for sub than nobody sub and watching without no clues what they are talking about.

BTW Congratulation to Janie she gets number one on TV Pool. I'm happy for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyUBw22EXng

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm happy for Janie but I was expecting Margie for the number spot. I can't believe Aum even made it top top 3 and Margie didn't.

I would place Janie 3rd haha. And here would be my ranking.

1. Margie 2. Aff 3. Janie 4. Noon 5. xxxx

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea May, I'm half cambodian :D

Wow congrats to Janie! I'm sure Margie will also make it to #1 before Roy Marn ends because she's doing a superb job! Thanks for sharing May :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Don't know how the TV Pool voting system works.

Margie should be on the list since the rating of Roy Marn are higher than KRLJ and Roy Mai.

Anyways I'm happy for Janie :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is just a poll of popularity and dedicated fans who would vote for their bias. The order I list mine are based on how much I enjoy the lakorn overall, their character, and their acting.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks May for the clip
I'm not a fan of any voting poll, it's always bias,
i was used to be a fan of these votings , lol, old days, voted for gigi over Charm, sung yu ri over YEH, or etc, lol, now i quit , :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

like Fun said, it 's based on dedicated fans, so whoever has large fan bases, will win. Congrats to her anyway,

I like her in SCRS than here, Khwan Uma has the best character than Bua. Bua is so weak and so into the men, even give up her pride and become sex slave only for love, especially let people scold and use her . :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I like Bua's character from the beginning, when she can go and conquer her love, but after having sex with Ran, she becomes weak and weaker, more like a sex slave IMO, lol, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

i still enjoy KRLJ though <_< <_<

may1363

sarNie Adult
LOL Icy, I think most of thai lakorns when the nang-ek have sex with the pra-ek they become weak.

Yes I like Khwan Uma charactere too.
Can't wait for Rang Ngao too cause she will play twin. The young sister is weak and the older sister is strong.
Did you watch the old version with Ann and Ken?

Wait for next week cause Bua she's stand up and become stronger. :thumbsup:

Wednesday and Thursday seem so far. I feel so sad cause it's ending next week and I don't know when Janie and Ken will pair up again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope Bua does not get on my nerves. It is not in her nature to chase Rhan's family out of their house. I think guilt is good enough, at least for Rhan. His mother on the other hand, needs another lesson. Obviously her getting beat up was not enough. She should just find a better man but then again this is after all a lakorn haha.

Lioness

sarNie Egg
There's no comments here for the past few days! 1 more day & i will stay up late again for the last two episodes of krlj! What's the next lined up after this? The one with Nadech & Yaya? I heard its a fierce drama but their roles are too mature for their age? I want another bad role for Ken! He's so good in Sawan Bieng!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
There's no comments here for the past few days! 1 more day & i will stay up late again for the last two episodes of krlj! What's the next lined up after this? The one with Nadech & Yaya? I heard its a fierce drama but their roles are too mature for their age? I want another bad role for Ken! He's so good in Sawan Bieng!
I agree! Another bad role for Ken! I like. He look so Fine! But at the same time annoy b/c he's mean to the nang'ek. Also, agree, Yaya & Barry's age are too young for their roles in GRGR, but I guess since they're so Hot these days that they put them in there.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ending is almost here! Wednesday's morning (for me) here I come.Well, hopefully you work on me and not disappoint me over and over again, you connection! Anyway, I hope Ken chase after Janie this time,since it look like she's not giving in easily this time.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Ending is almost here! Wednesday's morning (for me) here I come.Well, hopefully you work on me and not disappoint me over and over again, you connection! Anyway, I hope Ken chase after Janie this time,since it look like she's not giving in easily this time.
Yes can't wait for the next two episodes but feel sad cause it's ending this week. I'm gonna miss my Ken and Janie :tearybye: :tearybye: :tearybye:

Me too everytime I want to watch live they freeze me. Problem with connection. I'm sure from pictures in facebook that Ken gonna chase after her and she seem to ignore him. :whatever: :whatever:

Want to see another willing scene before the ending. :grouphug:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Here's the link to KRLJ fb for photos...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88/206442786058058

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks
Ha.love that picture of janie when she just walk pass ken.like "whatever!" haha.
LOL. Yeah he chase after her and she ignore him. :whatever:
He really hurt her feeling to believe everyone else and not her. At least he should talk to Phet and Bua first to get the truth. :whistle:

Now she make him suffer. :nailbiter: