[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

tall_one

sarNie Egg
Quick summary of Epi 12 so Lan and Bua are going good and their love is stronger than ever, Lan seems to be more excited bout them getting married than Bua is because he's already planning when they're going to meet the parents, what type of wedding they're going to have and later on in the episode suggested they go look at wedding rings. Aom is like a sad puppy, she is trying so hard to latch on to anyone, she first gets rejected by Lan because he tells her that him and Bua are going to get married, then shortly after she tried to latch onto Petch but gets rejected because he says he can't be near her cuz he promised Lin he would stay away from her. Haha it was cute cuz he quickly asked Lin if she saw that he was doing what she asked him to do. Petch and Lin came out in the open and told Ran they like each other but Ran wasn't having it, cuz he feels like Petch was just going to use his sister. Lin apologized to Bua for being mean to her and they're now on good terms. Bua tried talking to Ran about how he should give Petch a chance because they're best friends and he wouldn't do anything to hurt Lin cuz he really does like her but he changed the subject back to them. Lin feels defeated cuz she feels her brother won't ever accept Petch but Bua told her not to give up, Lin was inspired that Bua was able to push through everything to be with Ran, so she feels she should do the same to be with Petch. Aom then runs into Chatchai but whomp whomp, she gets rejected again when he was like I'm sorry I can't because I have a girlfriend now and Toon walks out. Ran's mom gets beat up by bill collectors cuz she never paid them the debt she owes them. Ran and Lin rush home to Thailand and Ran finds out that his mom never quit gambling like he asked and that they were bout to lose their house. Throughout the day more people call Ran to collect money that's owed to them from his mom. Ran doesn't know what to do. Petch and Toon are also back in Thailand to straighten out some issue at work. Ran's mom continues to try to manipulate Petch to lend her the money by using the fact that him and Ran are best friends. Petch runs into Lin and reassures her that he is going to try to do everything to help her and her family. ********a little thought bubble...i think the mom would've been better off trying to set up Lin and Petch in the 1st place since she had hopes that her children would marry with someone rich and she is always borrowing money from him, it just makes sense. I don't see how Ran marrying Aom would've gotten them out of debt. And I don't know what is going through Bua's head, I don't get why continue to keep who you really are from the person you love? Is she thinking she could just wait until the wedding day to reveal who she really is?!******************

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Quick summary of Epi 12 so Lan and Bua are going good and their love is stronger than ever, Lan seems to be more excited bout them getting married than Bua is because he's already planning when they're going to meet the parents, what type of wedding they're going to have and later on in the episode suggested they go look at wedding rings. Aom is like a sad puppy, she is trying so hard to latch on to anyone, she first gets rejected by Lan because he tells her that him and Bua are going to get married, then shortly after she tried to latch onto Petch but gets rejected because he says he can't be near her cuz he promised Lin he would stay away from her. Haha it was cute cuz he quickly asked Lin if she saw that he was doing what she asked him to do. Petch and Lin came out in the open and told Ran they like each other but Ran wasn't having it, cuz he feels like Petch was just going to use his sister. Lin apologized to Bua for being mean to her and they're now on good terms. Bua tried talking to Ran about how he should give Petch a chance because they're best friends and he wouldn't do anything to hurt Lin cuz he really does like her but he changed the subject back to them. Lin feels defeated cuz she feels her brother won't ever accept Petch but Bua told her not to give up, Lin was inspired that Bua was able to push through everything to be with Ran, so she feels she should do the same to be with Petch. Aom then runs into Chatchai but whomp whomp, she gets rejected again when he was like I'm sorry I can't because I have a girlfriend now and Toon walks out. Ran's mom gets beat up by bill collectors cuz she never paid them the debt she owes them. Ran and Lin rush home to Thailand and Ran finds out that his mom never quit gambling like he asked and that they were bout to lose their house. Throughout the day more people call Ran to collect money that's owed to them from his mom. Ran doesn't know what to do. Petch and Toon are also back in Thailand to straighten out some issue at work. Ran's mom continues to try to manipulate Petch to lend her the money by using the fact that him and Ran are best friends. Petch runs into Lin and reassures her that he is going to try to do everything to help her and her family. ********a little thought bubble...i think the mom would've been better off trying to set up Lin and Petch in the 1st place since she had hopes that her children would marry with someone rich and she is always borrowing money from him, it just makes sense. I don't see how Ran marrying Aom would've gotten them out of debt. And I don't know what is going through Bua's head, I don't get why continue to keep who you really are from the person you love? Is she thinking she could just wait until the wedding day to reveal who she really is?!******************

Thanks so much tall one for the spoiler, :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Look like both Ran and Bua are butt-head now, :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: I 've been up to check if anyone spoiled for me, lol, lucky, now i can go to bed ha ha ha

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tall_One for the spoiler. I'm too busy and don't have time to watch.

Janie she's so funny and hilarious when she's laughing
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

bts clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpiX5es9rQ&feature=feedu

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the spoiler. I'm upset at Bua. Rhan was being a butt head but at least he was honest that his career is important to him. I feel as if the script writer just slapped everything together. So how is Rhan going to deal with his career if he did really marry Bua who was a prostitute? What made him realize that Bua although a prostitute was far more important than his job? Was he going to risk it for her? What changed Chatchai, all of a sudden he is madly in love with Cartoon? What about Rin, what about furthering her education? She didn't even break the news to her mom. All of a sudden she doesn't care if her mom stop supporting her financially. Somehow this is not going right for me, it feels as if I wasted my time watching the first 10 episode. What is the significant of this lakorn? I am annoyed.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the spoiler. I'm upset at Bua. Rhan was being a butt head but at least he was honest that his career is important to him. I feel as if the script writer just slapped everything together. So how is Rhan going to deal with his career if he did really marry Bua who was a prostitute? What made him realize that Bua although a prostitute was far more important than his job? Was he going to risk it for her? What changed Chatchai, all of a sudden he is madly in love with Cartoon? What about Rin, what about furthering her education? She didn't even break the news to her mom. All of a sudden she doesn't care if her mom stop supporting her financially. Somehow this is not going right for me, it feels as if I wasted my time watching the first 10 episode. What is the significant of this lakorn? I am annoyed.
Thank you!!! OMG, this lakorn is super cute (in terms of chemistry between the pairings) but I must say, the plotline is shit.. pardon my french... but it really is. theres no character development whatsover.. everything just happens at once and falls into place.. and I dont know why n'ake feels like she should have to keep lying to him... he's already said he loves her but cant marry her, but yet she's doing this whole he has to accept me for who I am, which is not a prostitute, so why does she have to keep pretending? at that point, she doesnt know about his debt problems so its not like he would have been marrying her for her money.. hes already accepted the fact that shes a prostitute and loves her despite the fact. seriously, the plot is getting outrageous... but there are so many cute scenes i cant stop! lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thank you!!! OMG, this lakorn is super cute (in terms of chemistry between the pairings) but I must say, the plotline is shit.. pardon my french... but it really is. theres no character development whatsover.. everything just happens at once and falls into place.. and I dont know why n'ake feels like she should have to keep lying to him... he's already said he loves her but cant marry her, but yet she's doing this whole he has to accept me for who I am, which is not a prostitute, so why does she have to keep pretending? at that point, she doesnt know about his debt problems so its not like he would have been marrying her for her money.. hes already accepted the fact that shes a prostitute and loves her despite the fact. seriously, the plot is getting outrageous... but there are so many cute scenes i cant stop! lol
LOL Yeah ''shit'' expression Quebécois. :coverlaf: I think Bua should tell the true since Ran already confessed he love her and want to marry with her even if she's a prostitute. I wonder if she will tell him the true or he will discover by himself. I,M sure more drama will come before the wedding. I'm curious to see what gonna happens for the few last episodes, how they will find Bua real identity and they reactions. Yes agree they have so many cute scenes that why I continue to watch. So many kissing scene from the BTS clip. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

fun

Expired Sarnie
This lakorn has turn beyond cliche lol I am sure Rhan is going to find out on his own, gonna get mad, make up and the end.

I feel as if I am watching Ch7 lakorns lately, where the beginning is okay and then BAM everything goes south towards the middle and end.
Goincrazy, I am thinking about going crazy too haha. And you are definitely excused lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
This lakorn has turn beyond cliche lol I am sure Rhan is going to find out on his own, gonna get mad, make up and the end.

I feel as if I am watching Ch7 lakorns lately, where the beginning is okay and then BAM everything goes south towards the middle and end.
Goincrazy, I am thinking about going crazy too haha. And you are definitely excused lol

Agree with you Fun. I'm watching the one with Aum and Pong cause I love Pong acting. The beginning was ok and than it's goes to crap the rest cuz it take forever to get to the point. At least this one we can see some cute and sweet scenes with all the three couples. :grouphug:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I couldn't even pass the first episode for Nai Roy Ruk.

Anyways I am only looking forward to the sweet scenes. I like Chatchai and Cartoon best haha even though I can't get out of my head, what changed Chatchai. I loved the bickering between them but it wasn't enough to satisfy me that he truly likes Toon. I will just pretend and make up for it. Here is my little scenario: After Toon went to Prague, he started feeling lonely. Started reminiscing about their encounters. He goes to the brothel but decided to leave cause Toon popped into his head while he was trying to ahem with someone. He is confused about seeing images of Toon. He then gets offer to go to Prague. When he sees Toon, he still wants to find out Bua whereabouts because he still hasn't acknowledged his feelings about Toon. And then the hug, he realized she is the one. Haha.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip May, lol, Janie has the most weird funny laughing voice ever, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: i fell like watching horrible suspended movie from Janie 's laughing tone, ha ha ha :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

I already lost my interest with KRLJ from ep 9 :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: , aside with the plot comes to nowhere, the scenery and color made me bored to death,
now only watching it for KenJanie couple and wanna see how it 's gonna end, My wed and Thurs waiting for them not excited anymore, only waiting to see how it ends :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
i feel so mad b/c two latest janie's lakorns were bad, first TR, then this, now i have to agree in order to make a lakorn becoming a hit , aside with the chemistry, acting, the plot is the most important one,

it 's sad to see Ken and janie going down like this, :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

anyway, come back to my skimming eps

Agree with you Fun. I'm watching the one with Aum and Pong cause I love Pong acting. The beginning was ok and than it's goes to crap the rest cuz it take forever to get to the point.
I only could stand for 3 eps and stopped, lol,

channel 7 always like that, starting so good, drag in the middle, and hassle ending for some stupid ideas, ha ha ha, sometimes i only watch b/c of my favs, not the plot anymore, i might loose interest in thai lakorn soon if it keeps going to this way :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish yesterday's episode. :) Love the part when they would having family dinner excluded Bua b/c she wasn't home yet. And
Chatchai came and pick Toon up.She was shy she didn't want to tell Bua's parents they were dating.ahaha.

may1363

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip May, lol, Janie has the most weird funny laughing voice ever, :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: i fell like watching horrible suspended movie from Janie 's laughing tone, ha ha ha :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

I already lost my interest with KRLJ from ep 9 :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: , aside with the plot comes to nowhere, the scenery and color made me bored to death,
now only watching it for KenJanie couple and wanna see how it 's gonna end, My wed and Thurs waiting for them not excited anymore, only waiting to see how it ends :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
i feel so mad b/c two latest janie's lakorns were bad, first TR, then this, now i have to agree in order to make a lakorn becoming a hit , aside with the chemistry, acting, the plot is the most important one,

it 's sad to see Ken and janie going down like this, :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

anyway, come back to my skimming eps

I only could stand for 3 eps and stopped, lol,

channel 7 always like that, starting so good, drag in the middle, and hassle ending for some stupid ideas, ha ha ha, sometimes i only watch b/c of my favs, not the plot anymore, i might loose interest in thai lakorn soon if it keeps going to this way :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain:
LOL I kept rewatching the clip and laughing everytime. Janie has a funny and weird laughing voice. Especially at 1.03. :coverlaf:
After watching this clip, I can't imagine her serious in lakorn. Maybe that the reason I like her personnality off-screen. She seem funny, real and not too serious.

Me too I'm watching for Ken and Janie too and want to see how it's gonna to end. Maybe they will find that Janie she's Phet sister before Phet and Sara get wedding. Now I'm bored of the same settings in Prague. Want to see Janie back to Thailand with them.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling

Lol! thanks :) yea, Ive always liked channel 3 lakorns better because they were short and straight to the point (and better actors/actresses) and this one is really starting to feel like channel 7. I wish they would have had Ran discover her real identity when Phet first gets there, and then ep.9-11 have them work out their little problems and then finish it off in ep.12-14(max). I must say that Ive definitely lost a lot of interest, but only watching to finish... i may just wait until the lakorn is done and watch the last 2 episodes... booooo!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know the camera man totally sucks in this lakorn too. There are some scenes that are like wth LOL. The angle's and etc for some scenes are so weird it's so hard to watch. Like the first willing scene between Bua and Ran the way their faces were filmed Idk it was just extremely creepy or weird lol.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
You know the camera man totally sucks in this lakorn too. There are some scenes that are like wth LOL. The angle's and etc for some scenes are so weird it's so hard to watch. Like the first willing scene between Bua and Ran the way their faces were filmed Idk it was just extremely creepy or weird lol.
Totally agree. From the directing, clothing, flow of storyline, etc this lakorn all over the place. The only reason why I am still watching this is for the 3 couples and the ost. Usually ch3 lakorns in terms of filming are top notch but then again it is from uma 99. Hopefully Ken and Janie's next lakorn will be better w/ a better production than this one.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
LOL I kept rewatching the clip and laughing everytime. Janie has a funny and weird laughing voice. Especially at 1.03. :coverlaf:
After watching this clip, I can't imagine her serious in lakorn. Maybe that the reason I like her personnality off-screen. She seem funny, real and not too serious.

LOL my friend, I laughed so much when seeing this clip, specially at 1.03 where you pointed out, her laughing voice was so scary, ha ha ha, honestly , as a horror movie , hahha, you 're right, i can't imagine janie in serious roles any more, her laughing voice will haunt me forever, :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Me too I'm watching for Ken and Janie too and want to see how it's gonna to end. Maybe they will find that Janie she's Phet sister before Phet and Sara get wedding. Now I'm bored of the same settings in Prague. Want to see Janie back to Thailand with them.
won't be surprised if the ratings goes down. Everything about KRLJ comes to wrong way now, now wait to see how they do in thailand and how they resolve Ken-Janie problem, it 's bored me to death now

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes that why I complained that they cut or stop some scenes. Especially the kissing scenes and lovey-dovey scenes. I'm upset cause we know they did a real kiss but the camera always cut or stops. :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: I feel like I miss something when they do that and they show another scenes.