[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL Sure she still love him. She give him up because she think he love her too. I hope that she start to play hard to get Ran for soon and I think she use Chatchai to make Ran jealous. Want to see him ran and chase after her.

i hope Bua will tell Ran the truth quickly, the longer he know i think he will mad at her when he found out the truth.

Maybe this Wednesday or Thursday they all go back to Thailand since they have 3 episodes left. I'm excite when they finally know Bua real identity but sad because this lakorns will end soon.
He has no reason to be mad, she tried to tell them but he shut her up. It was his loss. He is a liar himself cause he will not tell her how he truly feels. I know it sucks to chose between your lover or your career. You just need to learn how to separate the two and make it work so that you cna have both. There is nothing won with wanting both as long as you know where not to cross the line.

I always tell my sisters, cousins and friends to learn how to balance time with your friends, you relationships and your job. If average people like us can do it, I am sure Ran can do it too. His only problem is speaking from his heart.

may1363

sarNie Adult
He has no reason to be mad, she tried to tell them but he shut her up. It was his loss. He is a liar himself cause he will not tell her how he truly feels. I know it sucks to chose between your lover or your career. You just need to learn how to separate the two and make it work so that you cna have both. There is nothing won with wanting both as long as you know where not to cross the line.

I always tell my sisters, cousins and friends to learn how to balance time with your friends, you relationships and your job. If average people like us can do it, I am sure Ran can do it too. His only problem is speaking from his heart.
So true, she want to tell him the true but he always shut her up. Even Nott tell him that she's from rich family, educated and she's her sister but he didn't believe him. LOL Yes it's time for Ran to tell her I Love you. In most of Ken lakorns why it's so hard for him to tell the nang-ek '' I love you''.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah that is one thing I wish the drama could have explained a bit better. Usually there is a reason or an event that one cannot express their feelings.

In Sawan Bieng, Oum Ruk, 365 Wan Haeng Ruk, Jai Rao and a few other, I understood why it was so hard for him. But I can't seem to find a reason why he can't in here.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
actually i think in NNS, Ken told her "he loves her first", and left her, i saw their first one, but that one doesn't esub, so, for , RNHJRJ, i think he shows her that he loves her by getting jealous with Ace, but KRLJ, he's so stubborn, maybe in his mind, she's a prostitute, he tried to persuade himself and hold those words so he doesn't feel embarrassment for falling head over heel for her

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes the reason why he can't love her because she's a prostitute and that why he can't love her and marry her. If people know that his girlfriend she's a prostitude that will ruin his career. Since he's a ambassador he suppose to marry with someone that suitable for him social statut and education cause he reflect the country.

Anyways we know that both love each others but the way he can't express his feeling just annoyed me.

I'm sure he will shows his jealousy in next episode when she's with Chatchai.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I dislike that he cares more about his career then the woman he loves. I understand it's hard since choosing her means giving up his dream, but he totally led her on.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I think this clip is for next episode. Youhouuuuuu can't wait to see Ran getting jealous and he punch Chatchai. The kiss was really :pervie: :heart: at 6.20.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#p/u/2/Ak6Wg30w8fY

Lioness

sarNie Egg
I think this clip is for next episode. Youhouuuuuu can't wait to see Ran getting jealous and he punch Chatchai. The kiss was really :pervie: :heart: at 6.20.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch#p/u/2/Ak6Wg30w8fY
Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to this episode where ran tells bua that he loves her! Oh that kiss!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well that is not really a good reason. There are stories of prostitute who are married and happy with their lives. Rhan is just too cynical.

may1363

sarNie Adult
so ran knows he's her first. and he's not surprised? prostitutes are not virgen
LOL, I think he knows that he's her first. Don't know what they are talking in bed scene cause I don't understand Thai but I presume that she's just started working as a prostitute and Ran was her first client that she work for.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL, I think he knows that he's her first. Don't know what they are talking in bed scene cause I don't understand Thai but I presume that she's just started working as a prostitute and Ran was her first client that she work for.
Regardless if Bua has status or not, during the time they spent together, wouldn't that make Bua a prostitute because he was in deed paying her for her service (ok I know he loves her but if you were to put yourself in Bua's shoes where she doesn't know how exactly he feels). I hate guys who have no morals. If he believed that she is a prostitute why in the hell did he sleep with her. Why in the hell did he lead her on by sleeping with her when he already said his career comes first (Putting youself in Rhan's shoes where he does not know she is not a REAL prostitute). Regardless he should feel even more ashamed by sleeping with a prostitute and not letting people know that she is his wife. I hope his career does flop! He's so selfish!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Regardless if Bua has status or not, during the time they spent together, wouldn't that make Bua a prostitute because he was in deed paying her for her service (ok I know he loves her but if you were to put yourself in Bua's shoes where she doesn't know how exactly he feels). I hate guys who have no morals. If he believed that she is a prostitute why in the hell did he sleep with her. Why in the hell did he lead her on by sleeping with her when he already said his career comes first (Putting youself in Rhan's shoes where he does not know she is not a REAL prostitute). Regardless he should feel even more ashamed by sleeping with a prostitute and not letting people know that she is his wife. I hope his career does flop! He's so selfish!!!
LOL, He needs a fake girlfriend to deal with his mom from beginning maybe he think that nobody will know that he paye a prostitute to be his girlfriend. Unlucky the woman don't know if she's her secretary or what found Bua in the house and than they know that he has a grilfriend. Agree with you Fun he should feel ashamed by sleeping with Bua and don't want nobody know that she's his girlfriend. Hope to see him suffer and feel sorryyyyy when he found out her real identity cause he let her do all these thing, cooking, laundry... plus he asked her to do the laundry for Aum and Sara cause he think she use to do that and the two other has servant and the top of the top he slept with her.

Hey Fun, I just wonder if you still continue watching this lakorn or stop cause you seem dislike Ken charactere. lol Me too ken charactere piss me off like the one 365 DOL. Never care about nang-ek feelings.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I keep on playing that seesan clip that may1636 shared... Gaaaah.... I can't wait for tonight!
LOL, me too me too. Don't know how many time I rewatched the seesan clip, the kissing scene. I think I'm confuse cause I want to see the sweet scenes between Bua and Ran but I want to see Ran suffer too cause he make Bua hurt. LOL I'm so confuse :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut:

Yes can't wait for tomorrow.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yah! It's tomorrow.Let's see if I'm lazy tomorrow morning to wake up to come watch tomorrow episode live.hahha.I love watching this live but too lazy to wake up in the morning.Not a morning person at all.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yah! It's tomorrow.Let's see if I'm lazy tomorrow morning to wake up to come watch tomorrow episode live.hahha.I love watching this live but too lazy to wake up in the morning.Not a morning person at all.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I am definitely not gonna catch this live tomorrow. I am so exhausted, I am sleep deprived. Anyways don't forget to spoil me if any of ya gonna watch it live.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Well, hopefully, I wake up on time to watch this live tomorrow.If I don't I hope I see the ending of the episode then.ahha.If i do, I'll tell ya what happen/ my reaction to tomorrow's episode.:)