[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
it so funny that I was freaking out that no one has uploaded KRLJ but I remembered it's just Wed. MORNING here... epic fail... :girlmad:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
it so funny that I was freaking out that no one has uploaded KRLJ but I remembered it's just Wed. MORNING here... epic fail... :girlmad:
LOl, same as me,
I came from the morning and kept checking back and forth for the spoilers from Cee and others, and suddenly i remembered i ve waited for the wrong one, today for STSS, and tomorrow for KRLJ, ha ha ha :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. Well it's tuesday night here. But thank goodness Ill be up early to catch it live at 6:30am. Woot woot. 12 hrs to go. Lol. Gosh can you say obsess. Lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures to share around @Kon Ruk Luang Jai Facebook

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Yay for wednesday. Thoughts of today's episode. Love it. Finally going somewhere and Bua is finally standing up for herself and not always accepting what Ran has to offer. Super cute between Toon and Chatchai. Still can't stand Rin character. Ugh too much hahahaha. Anyways. Happy watching people's. But tomorrow's episode oh boy tears jerker.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Icy, that's not their son. I think it's just a fan picture of a boy wearing his shirt haha. Oh and sorry, i won't be able to give you mini spoilers often because I haven't seen the episode yet myself.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chatchai and Cartoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better not be messing with her!!!!!!!!!!!! The hug was so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop smiling!!!!!!!! Boy and Selina needs a lakorn together!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad that Bua is not giving in to Rhan any longer. He is a douchebag, we know that he likes her in all but to her it is like he is using her for sex.

Rin is still annoying but it's not entirely her fault. She is just following order but she could at least try to get to know Bua and prove her mom wrong. Seems like their will be drama between the mothers as well lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks Fun4fun: I'm too tired of tonight so can't see ep 7 yet, will have to wait til weekend,

but based on what you and lilmissmii said, i really feel bad for Bua, what 's up with Ran? besides sex, what else he thinks of Bua?? Poor girl, i hope they won't make Bua so weak, only think of love and sex, i want her to have something unique, but til ep 6, don't see it yet besides the puppy love for Ran and being an "object" for him to use when he needs, haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well Rhan did admit that he likes Bua to Phet. He even said to her he likes her but does not want to marry her. I know his career path requires him to have a good image so his job could possibly be on the line if people were to find out that he has a prostitute as a wife. So I can sort of understand where he is coming from.

She tried telling him the truth but he keeps interrupting her. He said something to her so she decided not to tell him who she really is.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I havent even watched episode 9 yet but i did saw the ending for today episode.i was so lost when i started was watching the last 40 mins.but i hang of if.idk when she moved out of the house but yeah in the next episode janie is going to go work with ken at his workplace.oh ken was so shock! Suck man he pick his dream over her.;(

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Aww today's episode was both sad and annoying. You can say typical Thai lakorn. Feel truly bad for Bua character but at the same time glad that she's finally standing up for herself. Hopefully ran will realize what a douchebag he is to her. And that she deserves to be treated better. There is some drama in today's episodes. Can't wait til next weekend. Happy Watching ladies ^_^.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes finally Bua she's standing up for herself. Bua is playing hard to get now that means now :w-scene-pop-corn:, no sweet scenes between the pranangs.

Great performance for Bua and Ran when she moved out the house. I was crying with Bua. So saddddddddd :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

I'm disappointed with Ran charactere. Even if he love her he can't marry her. He is choosing his career over her that make Bua hurt. Want to see him suffer and chase after her.

Next week seem Chatchai introduce Bua to his uncle and Aom want to rape Ran again. Hope he will not sleep with her.