[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Yeah,this Wednesday and Thursday we many chinese fans watch Kon Ruk Luang Jai's on air. Ken&janie are so cute and the chemical reaction between them excite me a lot. Like the lakorn very much! And KCFC will sub this lakorn to chinese an soon as possible in order to let many chinese fans who don't understand thai can watch the lakorn without obstacle!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
posters and banners made by KCFC, :heart:

aww these are pretty pics Thanks :)

Omg, Im loving everyone in here... Starting off with Ken and Janie..Janie and Ken are so
cute together... she is always having a pretty hairstyle and i like...lol.. though
what bothers me bout Ken, is the way he dresses... lol.. omg so dorky. And his
hair too... so flat hahah... oh well... He still cute... Nott and Sara are freaken
funny... He likes stalks her or something... haha... i was laughing when they first met
with each other... he was like trying to seduce her or something... oh and when he saw her,,
he kept looking at her from head to toe... omg... Nott is growing on me lol... Sara is cute
with her dorky glasses...Last but not least, Janie's friend is pretty... I love that scene with
her and that one guy Janie is suppose to marry... that scene where he kiss her, she wasnt even
scare to kiss him bc... he was the one that got scare a lil lol... I love the couples :)

little

sarNie Adult
just watching 2 it's really good and normally in lakorns i just like the main couple or just the supporting but this lakorn makes me like all 3 couples n'ek friend i like her very much funny fiesty esp the kiss scenes what's her name and also her co star man. sara is also cute with nott yeah nott he's hot handsome too in this lakorn he shines in my eyes

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah,this Wednesday and Thursday we many chinese fans watch Kon Ruk Luang Jai's on air. Ken&janie are so cute and the chemical reaction between them excite me a lot. Like the lakorn very much! And KCFC will sub this lakorn to chinese an soon as possible in order to let many chinese fans who don't understand thai can watch the lakorn without obstacle!
ha thanks angelcrystal for ur offering but too bad 4 me cos i don understand chinese
all i can is thai not 100% i do what i can and english also my nationality is khmer
i know thai cos its a combination with my language so i know 3 hey angelcrystal tell
ur kcfc come n join us in asianfuse :welcome1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aww these are pretty pics Thanks :)

Omg, Im loving everyone in here... Starting off with Ken and Janie..Janie and Ken are so
cute together... she is always having a pretty hairstyle and i like...lol.. though
what bothers me bout Ken, is the way he dresses... lol.. omg so dorky. And his
hair too... so flat hahah... oh well... He still cute... Nott and Sara are freaken
funny... He likes stalks her or something... haha... i was laughing when they first met
with each other... he was like trying to seduce her or something... oh and when he saw her,,
he kept looking at her from head to toe... omg... Nott is growing on me lol... Sara is cute
with her dorky glasses...Last but not least, Janie's friend is pretty... I love that scene with
her and that one guy Janie is suppose to marry... that scene where he kiss her, she wasnt even
scare to kiss him bc... he was the one that got scare a lil lol... I love the couples :)
ken been aging alot but his still handsome as always i like the cute bickering pair
of sara and nott :numchuck: :smack: :coverlaf:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow...those are really pretty artworks

I'm so loving this lakorn so far...Ken and Janie are so cute! Wished it aired everyday tho hahaha

now I gotta go hunt down some pixes so I can do my own artwork haha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww.. I love the artworks. So lovely !! Can't wait for someone to sub this lakorn too but in the meantime I am watching it anyhow, lol. Can't resist this lakorn, especially Ken and Janie! HOT.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
cnt wait for the next epi ken and janie is sharing room...lol..more kute/romantic scene ahead...too mad its only two days...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm in love with this lakorn! Haha, and i'm in love with the OST by room39!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6De0KPmwnI&sns=em

Credits to: otwss @youtube

I love all 3 couples too!! Ken/Janie, Nott/Sara, and Boy/Serina!! They are so cute! I love how Nott won't leave Sara alone lol always trying to get at her. And the part where Serina was letting Boy kiss her! Lol, she's one pretty gal...and Boy is so hot! All of them are cute!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks gals for sharing all the posters, banners and artworks. I really love it. More please.

Can't wait for next episode. I wish they air everydays not only 2 days a weeks. I love all these 3 couples. They are so cute and funny. This lakorn is really relax to watched. The think that bother me is Janie mom hair. I just want to cut them. Maybe they will share the same room next week. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

Drama will come when Janie meet the girl Noey. :numchuck:

If someone know who's sub this lakorn in english please tell us.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
just finish ep1, ah, so busy. anyway, can't not emphasize how much i love love Kon Ruk Luang Jai :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: . Ken and Janie never disappoint me. I thought that my love for their paring dies down b/c they already paired in 3 lakorns together and start boring me, even i support it but still have a little doubt for them, but after seeing ep 1. my love for them to comeback.

OMG, i love all KJ scenes in ep1. Cracked me up when janie sees ken at the gate. She's so thrill and wants to eat him alive, ha ha , but pretending not him and pass through him. and Ken 's face like " what, what , where 's she going? is it not her???" omg, i laughed like crazy and keep rewinding that scene :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

when janie gives her hands and tries to kiss him welcome, omg, ken 's so adorable when he 's shy, :wub: :wub: . When they 're in ken 's house, especially Janie 's going upstairs, Ken peeks at her with admiration, omg, they're the best couple ever even haven't started love scene yet. the chemistry b/w them is so cute. i love how Janie 's so much in love w/ Ken. She peeks at him all times and always gives a happy smile :lol2: :lol2: . Ken and janie couldn't sleep and watching movie together , so sweet scene, this is different with other lakorn as pranangs really likes each other from beginning and no bickering parts yet, I love how Janie tries to seduce and find any way to get closer to him, so freaking adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: . The preview is so good, janie may see "something" ha ha ha ha :woot: :woot: :woot:

like everybody here, I hate janie's mom hair, i want to use clipper and bald her hair off, so annoying me.
I actually like the clothes here, b/c it suits Janie's sassy and funny role but the makeup needs to go for all actors, especially Janie, OMG, i hate hate hate her makeup. Janie always has excellent makeup in her previous lakorns, but this one, i hope it will change b/c if not, I'm gonna get crazy every time i see her face and may end up hating her ,:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

will come back for ep 2 tonight, i'm so excited

BTw, Cee my dear, can you keep doing the spoiler for me and everybody who can't watch live ??? :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm in love with this lakorn! Haha, and i'm in love with the OST by room39!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6De0KPmwnI&sns=em

Credits to: otwss @youtube

I love all 3 couples too!! Ken/Janie, Nott/Sara, and Boy/Serina!! They are so cute! I love how Nott won't leave Sara alone lol always trying to get at her. And the part where Serina was letting Boy kiss her! Lol, she's one pretty gal...and Boy is so hot! All of them are cute!!
I'm loving that song!!! Thanks.I agree with you! I Love the three couples too! :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
LOL Icy you make me laugh with your comment. Agree with you that Janie want to eat Ken alive. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Janie always smile when she's with Ken. She's so much in love with him and the first time he made her cried. :weep: :weep: :weep: she's so convincing.

Her clothes fit her sassy role but I think she will change cause in the picture, most of the time she have a long dress. Me either I don't like her make up. I like her make up in Yok Lai Mek.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
BTw, Cee my dear, can you keep doing the spoiler for me and everybody who can't watch live ??? :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I'll do my best, I myself don't really understand Thai and I watch it on youtube once someone uploads it. But if I get a chance I will ;)

I'm loving that song!!! Thanks.I agree with you! I Love the three couples too! :)
Your Welcome! ;) I love the foreign style of the song, how they incorparated like an Italian/French beat.