[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, thanks so much for the spoiler cee :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: , i love you :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: . ep 1 sounds good. too bad i have to wait til tonight to see it :cry1: :cry1: , but love it just by reading your spoiler :heart: :heart: :clap2:

oh forgot, thanks for the link too cee :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Your welcome!! It's a very small spoiler cuz i knew you were waiting, you must watch it to experience the other cute scenes yourself :thumbsup: :heart:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg, thanks so much for the spoiler cee :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: , i love you :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3: . ep 1 sounds good. too bad i have to wait til tonight to see it :cry1: :cry1: , but love it just by reading your spoiler :heart: :heart: :clap2:

oh forgot, thanks for the link too cee :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

it 's Czech Republic, i think the location is in Prague capital
icyplace and to dearest sister May I've tried my hardest to find the link channel English Sub channel of kon ruk luang jai i give up now sorry that i can't i fail for
u all :shrug:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, I have to say that Ken and Janie never dissapoints me everytime they're paired up together. I finished episode 1 today and loved it! It's such a cute and entertaining lakorn already. This is my first time watching UMA 99 production, so hopefully they aren't too bad, lol. Anyway, love Ken and Janie's character.

Janie's mom is so annoying, lol. Gosh. Nott and Ken are so handsome, reminds me of Jai Rao since they're together in this lakorn too. :p The cast is pretty good so far, loving it, I can't stop saying that. Ehe. Sara is such a cutiepie! Her nerdy look is so adorable. I can't wait for her and Nott to meet next episode too! Woot. Janie is so drop dead gorgeous, everything about her in this lakorn is perfect! I adore her sassy role in her. She's so goofy and funny, such a fun-loving gal.

Ken is starting to fall in-love with Janie already ! That was fast. Haha. Glad it's moving a good pace so far. Janie is sooo dorky, everytime she's with him she goes into her fantasy world! Lol. Reminds me of myself.. Ehe. :p Loved when they first met each other at the airport and she pretended not to know him. Tehee. Also when they entered Ken's house he kept yapping and yapping about stuff and Janie was daydreaming the entire moment instead of listening to him... LOL. :wub: Also the way they both stare at each other is soooo sweet, makes me blush! Love all their scenes.. Ehe. The ending of the first episode was intense and funny.. We all know what's going to happen, lol.

The scenery and location for this lakorn is so beautiful! 555 + This lakorn is keeping me cheerful since school just resumed and it's been a struggle. Aha. Since 4 Hua Jai ended there hasn't been a lakorn that I've been hooked on until this lakorn aired! Hope it doesn't drag later. *cross fingers* :)

I wish this lakorn aired on the weekend slot instead so we'll get 3 episodes each weekend! Lol, now gotta be impatient for this upcoming Monday! Arghh.. Newbies need to stop hogging the weekend slot. Lol.

-- I still can't believe Ken is back onscreen, lol. He is still handsome as ever. :wub:

Part 1 l Episode 01
For the rest of that parts: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2E470B4CD57E6B6D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg... Thanks^^ Lol... I thought this was MON & TUES slot, lol, but that's Roy Mai... Lol. I'm happy then! Yay!! Episode 02 tomorrow.. :)

The OST -- Theme song, I think. ;)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Your welcome!! It's a very small spoiler cuz i knew you were waiting, you must watch it to experience the other cute scenes yourself :thumbsup: :heart:

thanks cee, you know me so well, lol. Sad i have to wait til tomorrow night to see first 2 eps, but the spoilers enough to make me happy , could you please do it for tomorrow too,

thanks blissfulxoxo, your spoilers make me giggling non-stop. haiz have to run for stuffs now.
thanks for all the spoilers . can't wait for tomorrow night

icyplace and to dearest sister May I've tried my hardest to find the link channel English Sub channel of kon ruk luang jai i give up now sorry that i can't i fail for
u all
Alice my dear, thanks for your effort, don't be sad, may be Chtine0Aya will do the sub if no body 's interested like May1363 said, May1363 already asked her/him (sorry don't the the gender), we hope for Chtine0Aya's gonna do it. It 's sad if doesn't have Esub

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks cee, you know me so well, lol. Sad i have to wait til tomorrow night to see first 2 eps, but the spoilers enough to make me happy , could you please do it for tomorrow too,

thanks blissfulxoxo, your spoilers make me giggling non-stop. haiz have to run for stuffs now.
thanks for all the spoilers . can't wait for tomorrow night

Alice my dear, thanks for your effort, don't be sad, may be Chtine0Aya will do the sub if no body 's interested like May1363 said, May1363 already asked her/him (sorry don't the the gender), we hope for Chtine0Aya's gonna do it. It 's sad if doesn't have Esub
thanks dear icy for ur warm word its nice from u appreciate my good friend maybe next
time if a good lakorn coming up i'll win back my faith to get a sub link 4 u all plus i don have youtube account cos i am lazy to do one so i'll just updating images and
my fan made graphic of thai lakorn and another i'm not experience and good at making
video i only know about images design, icy my dear later i'll uploading my creation
of kon ruk luang jai to share around :thumbsup:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol this lakorn cracks me up. Janie is so funny in here... Ken gets so nervous hahha...
Nott is cute. Sara is so dorky but in a cute way.

So Ken and Sara are brother and sister??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol this lakorn cracks me up. Janie is so funny in here... Ken gets so nervous hahha...
Nott is cute. Sara is so dorky but in a cute way.

So Ken and Sara are brother and sister??
ken and sara are sibling yes ur correct jen :thumbsup:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ken's so handsome and janie is pretty. just started and the loving the part where they came back to the house? she was in red; came creeping behind him. the way she looked at ken lol, he was blushing and shy bc he didnt want to look at her? loving it...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, Jen. Janie is going to have to stick up for Sara once she goes live in the big house! Lol. Gosh, Ken's mum & Janie's mum are some old ladies. Ehe. They're going to be biting at one another, watch ! :p

may1363

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching first episode and I'm so in love with this lakorn. Love Janie and Ken character. They never disappoint me when they are in lakorns together.. Janie she's so funny and she crack me up. Love the pace and this lakorn is different from other cause the pranangs start to fall in love in the first episode.

Thanks for all the spoilers and can't wait for tomorrow.

Icy, bad news.Chtite0Aya just respond me that she's not sure if she will sub or not because she will be very busy with college soon and if she pick up a new project, it will be either Kon ruk luang jai or Roy marn. :cry1:

Maybe you should write or suggest her to sub this lakorn in her channel account. If many people are interesting, m«ybe she will do it.

Thanks Alice for trying to find the person who will sub in english. I'm really appreciate for your effort.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken&Janie are cute. the story is cute&funny, i like it. beside Ann, i think Janie is the other n'ek that has good chemistry and look cute with Ken.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching first episode and I'm so in love with this lakorn. Love Janie and Ken character. They never disappoint me when they are in lakorns together.. Janie she's so funny and she crack me up. Love the pace and this lakorn is different from other cause the pranangs start to fall in love in the first episode.

Thanks for all the spoilers and can't wait for tomorrow.

Maybe you should write or suggest her to sub this lakorn in her channel account. If many people are interesting, m«ybe she will do it.

Thanks Alice for trying to find the person who will sub in english. I'm really appreciate for your effort.
ah, just done with my study. haven't watch ep 1 yet,
dear may1363 and Alice , yeah, it 's sad that no one is interested in subbing this. nothing we can do about that , just hope and hope , may be someday somebody will like it and start to sub it.

i know korat12o3 is a fan of KJ couple, she/he started subbing NNS but don't know why she doesn't log in to youtube anymore, if she does, we can request her to do it, but sad , look like she 's busy or something, so she stops NNS also :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Icy, bad news.Chtite0Aya just respond me that she's not sure if she will sub or not because she will be very busy with college soon and if she pick up a new project, it will be either Kon ruk luang jai or Roy marn. :cry1:
may1363 my dear, do Roy marn have AA couple?? If yes, i bet Chtite0Aya would pick up RM, sniff sniff

i am lazy to do one so i'll just updating images and
my fan made graphic of thai lakorn and another i'm not experience and good at making
video i only know about images design, icy my dear later i'll uploading my creation
of kon ruk luang jai to share around :thumbsup:
yes yes, please do it Alice :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , i love to see this cute KJ couple 's creations. I bet in the next few days, we will see more from kaixin and Angie will help to post here. Are you gonna do caps also???

little

sarNie Adult
i luv this so much all great characters ken and janie are hot. i like it when janie try to seduce ken and all daydreaming and giggly and bubbly cus she's near her lover. i like the scenery and clothes too. cant wait

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken&Janie are cute. the story is cute&funny, i like it. beside Ann, i think Janie is the other n'ek that has good chemistry and look cute with Ken.
Yes i agree!! Ken and Janie has really great chemistry! And they really match too, just like Ken and Ann. I'm glad they have reunited after a few years.

Can't wait for today's episode!!

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:kiss3: :kiss3: :heart: :heart:

Epi 1 is so cute, I love all her clothes in this lakorn, can't wait for epi 2 :yahoo: :yahoo: