[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for this talk show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1U4rAgzvCc&feature=channel_video_title

credits to: jades2010 @ youtube

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yes just a few days and it's airing. I'm so excited and now I wonder who will sub the lakorn. I will watch with unsub even if I don't understand Thai and will come in this thread to read all comments and try to figure and understand the lakorn.

If someone can resume each episode it's really appreciate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes just a few days and it's airing. I'm so excited and now I wonder who will sub the lakorn. I will watch with unsub even if I don't understand Thai and will come in this thread to read all comments and try to figure and understand the lakorn.

If someone can resume each episode it's really appreciate.
it will be upload by Gappkoo Channel 31st the schedule started and episode 1 thursday
1st september this is my Sydney timeline but not sure about your time sis and usa time
btw gappkoo no english sub but u can ask others here to help

may1363

sarNie Adult
it will be upload by Gappkoo Channel 31st the schedule started and episode 1 thursday
1st september this is my Sydney timeline but not sure about your time sis and usa time
btw gappkoo no english sub but u can ask others here to help
I just hope someone will sub in english. I will come here to read your comment and try to understand.lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this talk show!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1U4rAgzvCc&feature=channel_video_title

credits to: jades2010 @ youtube
thanks '♥cee siwat♥rip Boy Blinya, Ken and janie 're so cute . Ken's more hotter when he's aged :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

As may1363, if anybody kindly to do spoilers and caps that would be awesome.

i want to watch it live too, but after TR , i hesitate, want to see my favs acting but hate not to understand what they're saying

About Esub, sadly that Wishy quit subbing
, so not sure anybody 's interested to do it.

guess i have to get info who will do the english subbing from somebody or check it myself
for u then
Please Alice dear, update here for me also, lol,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks '♥cee siwat♥rip Boy Blinya, Ken and janie 're so cute . Ken's more hotter when he's aged :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

As may1363, if anybody kindly to do spoilers and caps that would be awesome.

i want to watch it live too, but after TR , i hesitate, want to see my favs acting but hate not to understand what they're saying

About Esub, sadly that Wishy quit subbing
, so not sure anybody 's interested to do it.

Please Alice dear, update here for me also, lol,
i will try my hardest :strong:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
btw Alice, could you tell me what time Kon Ruk Luang Jai is gonna air again? :thanks: :thanks:
I 'm lazy to do back reading . Do you know we can see streaming online??? i can catch up the first 2 eps, after that, have to count on youtube

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
btw Alice, could you tell me what time Kon Ruk Luang Jai is gonna air again? :thanks: :thanks:
I 'm lazy to do back reading . Do you know we can see streaming online??? i can catch up the first 2 eps, after that, have to count on youtube
wednesday-thursday slot 2 days a week and airing after pimmala schedule start
wednesday 31st and episode 1 won't start till thursday 1st january

may1363

sarNie Adult
guess i have to get info who will do the english subbing from somebody or check it myself
for u then
Oh yes please, if you could find somebody subbing in english I really appreciate. I have asked Anonymous and she wont sub in english and Wishi quit subbing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yes please, if you could find somebody subbing in english I really appreciate. I have asked Anonymous and she wont sub in english and Wishi quit subbing.
yeah wishy she quitted the subbing job cos someone just put negative comments on her
channel had no respect to her a pleasure to P'Wishy cos she made me learnt thai and
understanding more from her helpful friend like her not easy to find a nice person
like that as I'm not fully Thai but i can understand though not 100% yet

yeah i'll try to find and catch who's doing the subbing job for this lakorn :strong:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Some of Alice's creation to share around I'm just bored cos can't find any new updates
but this is a gift to my friend Janie's fanclub Gal Gangs - this graphic editor i
research on :popcorn: :camera: :flowers:
Dome and Janie

P'Pope and Janie

cute snow girl Janie :crush:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Love the clip of the talkshow, LOVE the song and I'm completely in love with the screen caps. I can't wait for this lakorn. Thanks for sharing everyone!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the song so much, so cute and romantic like a little high school sweethearts haha. Thanks for sharing it! And thanks Alice for the screen caps, loving ken and janie even more as the days of waiting for this lakorn goes by.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
:heart: Super excited for this lakorn. Janie and Ken have such great chemistry on screen :heart: them together. Does anyone know who Jaine will be pairing up with for her next lakorn? :kiss3: