[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Thanks angelcrystal for the preview, and Alice for the posters,

OMG, Alice, my dear the posters are so beautiful Ken and Janie have a unique chemistry which is so adorable whenever they are together
, I keep giggling at those pics b/c they're just so cute . I 'm gonna rewatch all their lakorns again while waiting for Kon Ruk Luang Jai to show

angelcrystal: the preview make me so in love w/ these couple. Same goes to Sara and Nott. again, the kissing scene from Janie to Ken at the airport make me giggling all times,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

OMG, Alice, my dear the posters are so beautiful Ken and Janie have a unique chemistry which is so adorable whenever they are together
, I keep giggling at those pics b/c they're just so cute . I 'm gonna rewatch all their lakorns again while waiting for Kon Ruk Luang Jai to show

angelcrystal: the preview make me so in love w/ these couple. Same goes to Sara and Nott. again, the kissing scene from Janie to Ken at the airport make me giggling all times,
my dear Icy ur most :welcome1: i am also waiting for KJ
on show too ka :highfive:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
when the preview is out did they say when this lakorn airing date

This is shown in TV3's preview conference a little earlier. They don't say this lakorn airing date

But I think the lakorn will be on air in the end of this year fastestly, :coverlaf:

I am so urgent for it too,

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult

Hehe,icyplace,I agree with you very much that Ken and Janie have a unique chemistry which is so adorable whenever they are together,

Now I am rewatching KJ's lakorns cuz I am so think of KJ,

I lile both ken&Janie and Sara&Nott cuz they are so lovely.

As for the kissing scene from Janie to Ken at the airport I have the same feeling with you cuz it is so lovely and funny!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:thanks: Tinah wow absolutely romantic love :kiss3: and wow Sara she's like a
little gorgeous doll :flowers:

I'm so excited for this lakorn, especially after seeing the preview! When is it airing? Ken and Janie's lakorns are always so hilarious!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken has aged so much. I just finished watching "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Kong Rao" ken+janie were so cute! And he was soo much younger looking. But no matter what Ken is still a hottie!! :) i am looking forward to another great chemistry between these two!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken has aged so much. I just finished watching "Ruk Nee Hua Jai Kong Rao" ken+janie were so cute! And he was soo much younger looking. But no matter what Ken is still a hottie!! :) i am looking forward to another great chemistry between these two!
lol yes i agree with the aging... Sara looks cute in her dorky clothes and the glasses lol... Janie is pretty

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it will be very strange cos Nott/Sara played as sibling in song pooying yai and now
seeing them as lover

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ken and Janie look so comfortable and loving. I love it when they pair up together, for me they have the best chemistry with each other.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the clip. Loved seeing Ken and Janie together in that shot overseas. Don't know about her outfit at Suvarnabhumi airport though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the clip Alice but don't know what they are talking about the sexy outfit. :scratchhead2:
:welcome1: sister May na they were just saying they said now thai society models and
girls are wearing a funky sexy outfit but Janie new sexy outfit is so unusual they had
ever seen its a good new style its a gothic glamour

Thanks for sharing the clip. Loved seeing Ken and Janie together in that shot overseas. Don't know about her outfit at Suvarnabhumi airport though.
Same here. Her outfit at the airport had me laughing so hard! Seriously though, it looked like a 1980's street-walker outfit...I mean with the overly teased hairstyle, her over-tanned makeup, the eye and lip makeup, and the stockings and all -- 0__0

may1363

sarNie Adult
:welcome1: sister May na they were just saying they said now thai society models and
girls are wearing a funky sexy outfit but Janie new sexy outfit is so unusual they had
ever seen its a good new style its a gothic glamour
Thanks Alice since I don't understand Thai. Yes agree, Janie outfit is too much with her red lipstick. When they meet each others at the airport make me laugh with their facial expression. Ken seem so serious and Janie seem to tease him. I'm sure this lakorn will entertained with good feelings.