[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
cee u seen the pic and it looks cheezy already then check out the teaser above on my
page u will get goosebump when u see KJ :kiss2: :faint:
Hehe Alice i already seen the teaser and i'm already going crazy! I wish the lakorn was already on air :D

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the photos, so romantic and sweet all around! :wub: Ehe. I'm soo anticipating this lakorn for this year besides Rak Prakasit and Rak Pathiharn, lol. :) Love Ken and Janie together, they're sooo comfortable with each other, of course. *blush* They make me smile. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when i keep flipping back to see the pic and clips it gives me this funny oozing :nailbiter: feelings in my stomach so hyped up atm :faint:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Janie and Ken seems so into their characters, that's why I love them together 555.

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG I'm so excited for this lakorn after watching the teaser and all those pictures. So cuuutee and romantic scenes. Hope they will have a baby in this one since it's their 4th lakorns together. Ken has a baby with Ann, Aff, Champoo. Now he need to have a baby with Janie.lol

After this lakorn I want them reunite with slap-kiss drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG I'm so excited for this lakorn after watching the teaser and all those pictures. So cuuutee and romantic scenes. Hope they will have a baby in this one since it's their 4th lakorns together. Ken has a baby with Ann, Aff, Champoo. Now he need to have a baby with Janie.lol

After this lakorn I want them reunite with slap-kiss drama.
hehe sister May I'm been hoping the same too i want a :baby-scene-pop-corn:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
can't wait to see this! Love Ken and Janie. Wait what is this lakorn about again? I forgot.
Too Lazy to look back.hahh.Can somebody tell me what this is about again?Please.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can't wait to see this! Love Ken and Janie. Wait what is this lakorn about again? I forgot.
Too Lazy to look back.hahh.Can somebody tell me what this is about again?Please.
romantic comedy and those fake marriage kind of thing

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG, thanks tinah and Alice for pics and teaser.
, Ken and Janie are hot. They look so comfy to each other ,
. Look at those pics above and teaser made me keep giggling .
. been upset about the news from RN, and this made my day again.
Hope this lakorn will show this year , after TR, really miss Janie

I keep giggling at the pic where Janie tried to kiss Ken at the airport, she looks like she 's teasing him, and Ken's face is super serious and embarrassed
. And I wonder how come Janie 's on the floor while Ken sleeps in bed, lol, must be lived in his house that why he gets the bed , and hers is on the floor, cute

Yes, KEN&JANIE need a baby! Lol.
ha ha ha ha

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yep, I wonder too why Janie sleep on the floor and Ken in the bed. Normally even if she live in his house, he should give her the bed and he sleep on the floor. I was laughing so hard seeing Ken facial expression when Janie want to kiss him at the airport. Maybe they first meet.

Hope someone will sub in english this lakorn.

solin

sarNie Adult
Just watch the teaser and it makes me become even more excited :nailbiter:
I love the teaser a lot and I know this lakorn will become one of my fave
Janie was super funny in the beginning when she meets Ken lol.
Everythig about this lakorn seem and look so perfect !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG, thanks tinah and Alice for pics and teaser.
, Ken and Janie are hot. They look so comfy to each other ,
. Look at those pics above and teaser made me keep giggling .
. been upset about the news from RN, and this made my day again.
Hope this lakorn will show this year , after TR, really miss Janie

I keep giggling at the pic where Janie tried to kiss Ken at the airport, she looks like she 's teasing him, and Ken's face is super serious and embarrassed
. And I wonder how come Janie 's on the floor while Ken sleeps in bed, lol, must be lived in his house that why he gets the bed , and hers is on the floor, cute

ha ha ha ha
u welcome na ja Icy :welcome1: