[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I'M SOOO HAPPY, finally pics. The fitting was sooner than I thought. I'm so anticipating Ch3 upcoming lakorns towards the end of this year and beginning of 2012! WOOT^^ Thanks na kha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahh heres a pic that janie post @ her twitter page. ken look so handsome.

this will be another one of sapai glai pern tian heard they said this also action comedy with that romantic comedy/fake
marriage. :gungirl: :dance1: :cloud9:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
YEAH I AM SO HAPPY I MIGHT SCREAM. I LOVE KEN AND JANIE, LOOKING VERY FORWARD TO THIS AND I HOPE THIS ISN'T A FAILURE BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF KEN AND JANIE'S LAKORNS PRAJAN SAEN KOL, NUENG NAI SUANG, AND RUK NEE HUA JAI RAO JONG.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YEAH I AM SO HAPPY I MIGHT SCREAM. I LOVE KEN AND JANIE, LOOKING VERY FORWARD TO THIS AND I HOPE THIS ISN'T A FAILURE BECAUSE I LOVE ALL OF KEN AND JANIE'S LAKORNS PRAJAN SAEN KOL, NUENG NAI SUANG, AND RUK NEE HUA JAI RAO JONG.
hope this isn't a disappointing one and worth for watching since this Ken/Janie i bet they will start of them annoying and
bickering one another just like Anne and Chakrit. :gungirl: :smack: :tease:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Almost all of the lakorn that they had together was for lakorn thai production. I hope this won't be a disappointment..I like the storyline

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg ken is super mighty cute in that pic!! Looks soo mature! I thought janie was cherry for a sec there.

Yay im super excited for this one!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg ken is super mighty cute in that pic!! Looks soo mature! I thought janie was cherry for a sec there.

Yay im super excited for this one!
:highfive: i thought it was Cherry too but I'm now jumping for joy :dance1: to
see Ken/Janie once again after the long wait to see them reunite now it made my day
comes alive and another guess what Ken will reunite 2 new lakorn with Cherry as well
next year after he finished with Janie. :cheer:

onahc

sarNie Elites
Not a Jane fan but I can tolerate her and I hope this story isn't too similar to Sapai Glai Bpuen Tiang.

fanny

sarNie Adult
yahhh!!! waiting for this couple to reunited so happy now and sara is in here thats a plus. cant wait i hope this lakorn is good because sometime uma99 doesnt make good romance/comedy, i like their action lakorn more.