[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww. This thread already transferred to here, that was FAST!

Anyways, I spoiled the ending for myself although I have not caught up since EPI.6, sadly! :(

The ending was cute, of course. However, I wanted a baby!! Why never happens for KEN & JANIE!??

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Aww. This thread already transferred to here, that was FAST!

Anyways, I spoiled the ending for myself although I have not caught up since EPI.6, sadly! :(

The ending was cute, of course. However, I wanted a baby!! Why never happens for KEN & JANIE!??
No baby, oh sad,

This thread already transferred to here, that was FAST!
Look like they don't want to give this lakorn to be in current showing anymore, haven't come to midnight yet, they already kick it to here, ha ha ha :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Nooooo it's ending....Me too Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong is my favorite lakorn of Ken and Janie. Even if people complained about Janie charactere I still love it. It's funny, sweet, sad. I don't know if you gals notice that he put the ring on the wrong hand in RNHJRJ. :coverlaf:

I don't know if I miss some part but I think they cut some scenes in KRLJ.

Where the scene on 1.47? Did they cut the scene???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpiX5es9rQ

WTF with this lakorn :rant: :rant: :rant: They cut it all the kissing scenes even the last scene If the leads do those real kisses and it doesn't get to air why bother kissing for real? They show us on BTS and I saw it on facebook. If they flash ot out just do their fakes camera angle. Maybe the director want to see them kissing and censor for the public.

Did I miss this scene?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260225697346433&set=a.260225637346439.57525.206442786058058&type=3&theater

The ending scene. Why they cut off the real kiss. :rant:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260226347346368&set=a.260225637346439.57525.206442786058058&type=3&theater

I enjoy watching this lakorn cause of Janie and Ken but not my favorite of them. I'm satisfied with the ending and waiting for sub in english.
Oh my gosh, you know what I think they did cut that scene.B/C I don't remember Janie wearing that dress in the lakorn.Well, I think. I can't remember that scene.So, I don't think they put that scene in there.And That suck so much. I know right, where was that kiss at the ending. That suck they cut it too. Wow, I'm surprise they did a real kiss! :D hahah. I thought it was just the angle of the camera but I guess not.They did do a real kiss. I wonder why they took those scene off.I guess they didn't want people to start rumors and shit. Oh well..

I love watching behind the scene, it show how much it is to film lakorn.ahha. One day, I want to be behind the scene, I want to follow the crew around to see how it is when they film a lakorn.I know its stressful but I believe its also fun too.ahhaha.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, you know what I think they did cut that scene.B/C I don't remember Janie wearing that dress in the lakorn.Well, I think. I can't remember that scene.So, I don't think they put that scene in there.And That suck so much. I know right, where was that kiss at the ending. That suck they cut it too. Wow, I'm surprise they did a real kiss! :D hahah. I thought it was just the angle of the camera but I guess not.They did do a real kiss. I wonder why they took those scene off.I guess they didn't want people to start rumors and shit. Oh well..

I love watching behind the scene, it show how much it is to film lakorn.ahha. One day, I want to be behind the scene, I want to follow the crew around to see how it is when they film a lakorn.I know its stressful but I believe its also fun too.ahhaha.
That really suck cause the scene look so sweet and me too I don't remember she wearing this dress but I saw it on behind the scene and facebook pictures. WTH they cut this scene! :rant: :rant:

Janie always did real kiss with her pra-ek. Especially this one, they kissed a couple of times in her. If they don't want people start rumor just use they fake camera angles why let them did the real kiss and not show to public. Me too I love watching behind the scene and bloopers. We can see them close with all the cast and their true caractere like Janie when she's laughing. :coverlaf:
When I think about her laughing make me smile. How can she be serious in lakorn.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I will see it this wk,
as i said before that I'm not ready for Ken_Janie new lakorn , but this one isn't reached my expectation, :rant: :rant: so i hope to see them in a good plot again, doesn't matter what kinds,

not like everybody here, My fav of Ken and Janie is NSN :wub: :wub: :wub: , it might be bored to somebody, but i love that one most,

Ken and janie are so compatible to each other, even I feel that Ken n Janie in NSN had more chemistry than KenAnn couple, :wub: :wub: :wub: don't get mad My friend May, I know Ann is your most Fav, he he :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

really, really a sad new for me, I hate to watch vikii channel, the screen always has trouble. sadly, it means i may call KRLJ a quit if she doesn't sub it anymore. I know she's busy with school, and has many projects upcoming, anyway if Chtite0Aya really drop it, i don't think i would come to vikii channel to see the rest,

based on what you gals described and cms, i think enough for me to understand it, especially, the last 6 eps don't really attract to me anymore , I only want to see how it ends and the sweetness of RanBua couple :wub: :wub: :wub: , love their chemistry really much,

i can say after watching a lot of Thai couples, My fav couples are PongNoon, PorJanie, TawPor, RomeRita,KenAff, KenAnn, but KenJanie got my vote for being #1 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
The reason why I don't like NNS cause I'm not a fans of period lakorn. Don't like the outfits. I love when the nang-ek wear modern and fashions clothes. Don't worry I'm not mad of you cause I love both Janie and Ann. They are my favorites. I follow all their lakorns and can rewatch and rewatch again. I can't watch newbies maybe I'm too oldies. :coverlaf:

Hope to see Ken and Janie in new lakorns with :baby-scene-pop-corn:

I'm going to miss Ken-Janie :cry1:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
@AyLove lol yea i barely rewatched it a few weeks ago, i love it too much!

Credits to spicyforum:
The reasons for all the kissing scenes getting cut out is because ch.3 is now censoring kissing scenes and r scenes.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile

Credits to spicyforum:
The reasons for all the kissing scenes getting cut out is because ch.3 is now censoring kissing scenes and r scenes.

What!!! Censoring kissing and r-scene... Is this for all their lakorns??? What about yaya and nadech lakorn airing next week??? Read there is an r-scene and kisses????

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
BOOHOO!!! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: i'm so sad that this lakorn has ended :cry1: :cry1:

sorry, i had to let that last cry out..

I hope Ken/Janie get paired up again.. just LUV their chemistry :kiss3:

may1363

sarNie Adult

Credits to spicyforum:
LOL If they cut out all the kissing scenes, why let them kissing for real and show us on behind the scene. Just doing their fake camera angles. I don't get it.

Maybe the director want to see them kissing. :coverlaf:

Not only the kissing scene they cut off, some other scene too I saw on behind the scene but didn't saw on the lakorn.

Maybe cause of the rating that why they cut some scenes.

I was waiting for the scene on 1.49 but didn't see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpiX5es9rQ

I'm curious about Yaya and Nadech new lakorn too cause they have Rape and kissing scene. :scratchchin:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, or does anyone else really hate Rin's character as well? What a bumbling idiot. She just follows whatever anyone says and more often than not, she sides with the wrong people. Phet is waaay too good, smart, and nice for her - she totally doesn't deserve him. Bua and her family are overall too good for this lame gold digging family.
I totally agree with u. I hated her character too. she is a very pretty girl but her character is so dumb in here. I don't find her cute at all in here. she was a selfish b**change to bus in the beginning BC she wanted to continue her studies. she annoyed me so badly.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
finally, finish the KLRJ
Besides Ken and Janie, i felt so so for this lakorn. at least i didn't stop watching it, still feel it 's more interesting than many lakorns out there

Ken and janie never disappoint me at all. Love their chemistry to death, every time they're together, I feel they're a real couple, sorry Noi

Next time pick a good script both of you if you act together again.

Ken-Janie 's always my Number 1 Thai Couple :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
It's time to comeback to STSS

he reason why I don't like NNS cause I'm not a fans of period lakorn. Don't like the outfits. I love when the nang-ek wear modern and fashions clothes. Don't worry I'm not mad of you cause I love both Janie and Ann. They are my favorites. I follow all their lakorns and can rewatch and rewatch again. I can't watch newbies maybe I'm too oldies. :coverlaf:

I'm going to miss Ken-Janie :cry1:
lol, i'm not a fan of period either, but don't know why i love NSN, may be Ken and Janie are so perfect in that lakorn, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love both Janie and Ann. They are my favorites. I follow all their lakorns and can rewatch and rewatch again. I can't watch newbies maybe I'm too oldies. :coverlaf:
I know you love both of them,

Yeah, Besides Janie lakorns, Noon & Rita lakorns are those I always rewatch every time i have free time

Hope to see Ken and Janie in new lakorns with :baby-scene-pop-corn:
I'm on same boat as you, next time, give us twins Ken_janie to make up for their previous non-baby lakorns :yes:

but im still surprised with too many :w-scene-pop-corn: , and Ken couldn't make Janie pregy, urghhhhhhhhhh :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

may1363

sarNie Adult
Hey Icy, I'm happy that you finish this lakorn.Me too I like this lakorn than many lakorn out. I still enjoy they sweet scenes. Maybe because Janie and Ken chemistry. They seems very comfortable and close around each other on-screen and off-screen. I think Ran gave up too easily though, which I wish he didn't, because she did so much for him! After all the willing scenes no baby. :thumbdown:
Rhan I'm really disappoint of you.

This lakorn shows a very Westernize way in living with each other before marriage for pra'nangs. It's different from other lakorns and I've just been hanging out to see Ken-Janie have mushy scenes! It's too make up for all the bickering scenes they had in PSG, NNS and RNHJRJ!

Yesterday I just rewatched NSN dubbed in khmer and love it. The first time I watched was in Thai and can't understand that why I skipt some part.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Hey Icy, I'm happy that you finish this lakorn.Me too I like this lakorn than many lakorn out. I still enjoy they sweet scenes. Maybe because Janie and Ken chemistry. They seems very comfortable and close around each other on-screen and off-screen. I think Ran gave up too easily though, which I wish he didn't, because she did so much for him! After all the willing scenes no baby. :thumbdown:
Rhan I'm really disappoint of you.

This lakorn shows a very Westernize way in living with each other before marriage for pra'nangs. It's different from other lakorns and I've just been hanging out to see Ken-Janie have mushy scenes! It's too make up for all the bickering scenes they had in PSG, NNS and RNHJRJ!
yeah, i was supposed to see it at wk, but i wanna see how it ends so i stayed late and finished it, I think the ending they made really rush though, it's sad that they dragged in the some eps and rushed to end, that 's why i felt like you, he gave up so easily and my jaw just dropped " what???" lol

lol, look like they promote a new trend of Lakorn, not many :r-scene-pop-corn: , instead of :w-scene-pop-corn: a lot before the bid day , ha ha, same as you, i'm so sad that with too many :w-scene-pop-corn: , n no baby is born, Ken, you need to work out more :pervie: :pervie: :pervie:

as i said above, in general, i love KenJanie 's chemistry, so i feel conflict, not happy with KRLJ, yet feel satisfy b/c of their on/off screen hotness

Yesterday I just rewatched NSN dubbed in khmer and love it. The first time I watched was in Thai and can't understand that why I skipt some part.
really, I watched NSN w/ VietDubbed, it's so terrible but at least i can understand what they talk about. I love NSN, it 's still my most fav of Ken-Janie till now

Look like I can see you in another Janie's lakorn, not sure i will watch RN, i've been debating back and forth, lol,

may1363

sarNie Adult
Look like I can see you in another Janie's lakorn, not sure i will watch RN, i've been debating back and forth, lol,
When i'm thinking about KRLJ the kissing scene, I'm so disappointed and upset. Sorry maybe I'm sound pervers but t's so stupid how they censored the kissing scenes. What a waste of filming those scenes. They should just air it and if they want to censor it, just let it be with the new lakorns where they haven't acted out those scenes yet. If I were Janie and Ken, I would be pissed for doing a real kiss and not having it on air.

Icy, I think you should try to watch cause the role is new for Janie since she playing twin and it's a revenge drama. I never saw her in revenge drama. Pra'eks role was pretty minor in here that why they choose the young Ken. It was mainly focus on nang-ek, the uncle and his wife.

Here the summary. Credit to Alice.
The younger twin is a sweet innocent and weak person she had an affair with the pra'ek uncle but he already has a wife but he just wanted to play around with nang-ek (2) heart and she got broken and she killed herself and the pra'ek doesn't knows that she has a twin sister so he kept to himself that she died already. The older twin return back to thailand from America and knowing her sister pass away but she knew there is a reason why the young sister killed herself she is smart so the older twin went for a revenge on pra'ek families.

Did you watch the version with Ann and Ken?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XrTPtyh8E
Ann was perfect for the role and all the cast did a great job. Everyone portray their role perfectly. I just don't want people compare Janie to Ann. :nailbiter: Right now, I'm disappoint for the pra-ek. Why they can change to someone in the same age as her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
When i'm thinking about KRLJ the kissing scene, I'm so disappointed and upset. Sorry maybe I'm sound pervers but t's so stupid how they censored the kissing scenes. What a waste of filming those scenes. They should just air it and if they want to censor it, just let it be with the new lakorns where they haven't acted out those scenes yet. If I were Janie and Ken, I would be pissed for doing a real kiss and not having it on air.

Icy, I think you should try to watch cause the role is new for Janie since she playing twin and it's a revenge drama. I never saw her in revenge drama. Pra'eks role was pretty minor in here that why they choose the young Ken. It was mainly focus on nang-ek, the uncle and his wife.

The younger twin is a sweet innocent and weak person she had an affair with the pra'ek uncle but he already has a wife but he just wanted to play around with nang-ek (2) heart and she got broken and she killed herself and the pra'ek doesn't knows that she has a twin sister so he kept to himself that she died already. The older twin return back to thailand from America and knowing her sister pass away but she knew there is a reason why the young sister killed herself she is smart so the older twin went for a revenge on pra'ek families.

Ann was perfect for the role and all the cast did a great job. Everyone portray their role perfectly. I just don't want people compare Janie to Ann. :nailbiter: Right now, I'm disappoint for the pra-ek. Why they can change to someone in the same age as her.
Sorry to bud in but,
Actually the pra'ek Veekit didnt know that she(Mootha) passed away. He just thought that after she returned to work, she changed into someone completely different. Someone stronger.

-------------------------------------------

I didn't follow Ken & Janie's lakorn, even tho I am Ken-Bias, ima give it a shot when my mom watches it lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
Sorry to bud in but,
Actually the pra'ek Veekit didnt know that she(Mootha) passed away. He just thought that after she returned to work, she changed into someone completely different. Someone stronger.
LOl Thanks for the clarification, Veekit didn't know that Mootha passed away.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I saw the clips you posted from previous pages, it 's weird that they filmed them and didn't show , i agree, now a days, kissing scene is normally , look at Korean, or chinese drama, for TVB they 're been doing that for a long long time, hope to see it 's real in thai lakorn more,

As i told you before, I did see 1 ep and stopped, at that time thinking to wait for janie, i wanna see it fresh without knowing ahead ,

but after knowing Ken P is the P'ek, i totally turn off though keep telling myself should watch it for Janie, but don't know yet May , my dear, i'm not in the mood of seeing young actor with much older actress even though janie is my most fav. I think we should discuss RN in RN thread , feeling we will be warned soon, lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
gosh this lakorns soooo Cheesy..... lol... i wasnt feeling Ken's role for some odd reason, i just like everyone around him tho, it's an okay lakorn..... Nott made the lakorn abit interesting. i rate this lakorn as a 5 cause everyone looks good haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
You girls are still spamming in here. I wanted to ditch this thread after the last episode but just couldn't. I had to come in here for one last time. This lakorn, I will never rewatch... maybe once cause I am still waiting for the sub version haha.