[Ch3] Kon La Kaub Fa (Maker k) : Great Warintorn / Chippy Sirin

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, where have I've been! I love the old version of Captain and Pim. I always wonder when it's going to be remade and who would be a perfect fit for the main role. This is exciting. Can't wait.

meenia

sarNie Adult
t-shirt and jean is my kind of man, but then who can say no to a man in suit right. lol. Glad Great let go of the man in suit image and went to man in plaid.

Captain and Pim had a couple lakorn together. Is this the horse ranch one? I remember they had another one where pim had the scar on her back. She was like the daughter of the house that pe'ek live in. Gosh i could be wrong. Ahh i remember was being in love with Captain and Pim. Hehe.. There was another one they did, but i thought Film just did that remake. Gosh i'll need to look it up on youtube. maybe there is an mv. hehe.

hehe. never mind. I just youtube it. It's the modern lakorn one with them. The one i talked about above was more olden day theme i think. Gosh i'll just be quiet and patiently wait for this lakorn. Any lakorn of Great i'll tune in. With Chippy is a plus. Love her with Aum.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
How have I missed this one. So nice to see Great will shed a bit of the gentleman character , although I think he's fits the khun chai role the most hehehe. Chippy looks better with him the with Aum..

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult

The teaser is here! Damn my boy is so hot. I was shocked that Eye was in here too. Was so confused when I saw her in BTS clips. If only Great & Eye were actually the main characters, sixth sense all over again! I can't wait to watch this though!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Looks pretty serious!!! I wonder if it'll be funny like the one with Captain & Pim. I want a good laugh while watching it.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, I agree! I'm kinda off and on watching the older version and I really like the comedic scenes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
is this airing this week??
So excited to see Great in this rough and gruff role!