[Ch3] Kon La Kaub Fa (Maker k) : Great Warintorn / Chippy Sirin

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The only lakorn i've seen of chippy that i can remember is SKSR, while she is good and better then some overrated newbies, I feel that she is inconsistent. She's good in some scenes and not in others however still a lot better then some newbies and even veterans. I also feel that she is plain looking but then i saw her pictures with her bf, all made up and yeah she looks gorgeous there so i hope she is made up in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The only lakorn i've seen of chippy that i can remember is SKSR, while she is good and better then some overrated newbies, I feel that she is inconsistent. She's good in some scenes and not in others however still a lot better then some newbies and even veterans. I also feel that she is plain looking but then i saw her pictures with her bf, all made up and yeah she looks gorgeous there so i hope she is made up in this lakorn.
i say Chippy will look cute with Great, i am so anticipated for other lakorn with P'Aum Raeng Tawan. 2 lakorns pra'ek playing a meanie 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alice said:
i find Chippy her acting is quite good for a newbie and she can cry unlike some other newbies they tend to try too hard but Chippy is natural at it 

now we usually see Great he play gentleman role now will see him playing a bad boy 

I shall look forward to Chippy then!

Glad Grate is taking on badboy roles. It's about time. Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm anticipating the one with Aum too. I like n'ek who fights back. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
both of Chippy lakorns she'll be playing somebody who won't let anyone bully her specially the pra'ek 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That'll be awesome. You go girl!!! LOL. :) Girl's should fight for their own rights and not let men take advantage of them even if in the end he steals your heart and keeps it. HAha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
reading from Thaifans on twitter this one will start soon and pra'nang confirm P'Great with Chippy 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I've been waiting for Great to have a mean role. I think I know who Chippy is but I haven't seen her acting? Since you guys are praising her, I have hopes for her. I think I started this lakorn sometime last year or this year but only half of episode 1 was subbed so I dropped it. It's so interesting just from the storyline.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yeah, my baby Great, so hawt. Chippy was also in Sixth Sense 2 as the villain, Benja. She's pretty but I can only view her as Benjamin in SS2.