[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what terrified me the most more than gun's head blood is his sister and ognarld why are they crying whyyyyyy

twister02

M♥K
I don't believe someone will die at the end. Maybe Commander James do as what Kong posted on his Instagram all greasy in an oil pond or something but I think they will survive in the end.
I hate to say this but San may still be alive at the end but will try to escape from Muang Pon. That is if they ever plan to remake the part 2. It should be a happy ending for the good guys.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 you know that feeling when your brain tell you it's crazy but your heart don't listen i know it's crazy to be this much invested in a story but i have my reasons for being this much invested to it i try to not think too much but my heart is the problem it keep beating like a crazy for just thinking they may made a surprise

but as you said there is one hope left is the cinema bts photo :lol: i truly don't want to be this much invested with those feeling but it stronger than me i think from now on i won't watch stories like this that has the lead separated and in pain this much it affected me in a surprising way

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
*deep breath* i'm just gonna chill and forget everything no personal feeling involved this is my challenge for today :lol: i was took too far

i'm sorry but that's te excitement of watching a drama right? :p

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 you know that feeling when your brain tell you it's crazy but your heart don't listen i know it's crazy to be this much invested in a story but i have my reasons for being this much invested to it i try to not think too much but my heart is the problem it keep beating like a crazy for just thinking they may made a surprise

but as you said there is one hope left is the cinema bts photo :lol: i truly don't want to be this much invested with those feeling but it stronger than me i think from now on i won't watch stories like this that has the lead separated and in pain this much it affected me in a surprising way
yep.. stop thinking too much and let the lakorn surprise you :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw a clip on YouTube. So Dok Mai became in love with San?? She was trying to poison Achun saying San is her husband. . .

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i lied i'm watchign live and i'm celebrating :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: the head hit is not the end we are cool

and MYYY GOOOODDDDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW i have been 5 years and a half fan of his amazing talented actress this scene she out do herself i'm still in amaze

twister02

M♥K
Glad all that blood is in the first gap. That's why Gun's face in the bridge fight has some mud on it :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
When she shouted, the camera even shake :lol:
i shaked i'm still shking wooooow i'm still amazed for real you know me and you know how much i speak my heart and from my heart i'm still shock i though kim won't blow me more how far she blow me i'm shocked for real

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm glad i get ride f my personal feeling cause if i put personal feeling watching anchun losing (think she lost him) i would have a heart problem