[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
ohh i love this eyes connection this feeling those emotion he so in pain inside he still love her but she hates him , i don't know what is the word he said that made her eyes for a friction of a second soften up surprised and felt it aaaaa
He said he come for something more important than the matter that he Kill her dad and scene that San set him up for to go to jail. Because he come back for their matter. (Gun and Achun's matter)!!!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
He said he come for something more important than the matter that he Kill her dad and scene that San set him up for to go to jail. Because he come back for their matter. (Gun and Achun's matter)!!!

and she turn him down by yelling at him that "you dear using the word US!!!"
so she was surprised that he still has feeling for her after all this years

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It is kind of hard to say because I think she thinks all this time he liked Dok Mai.
i see she loves him and his words affect her but she doesn't want to believe in him cause she doesn't believe in his love anymore because of him marrying dokmai and she simply like any woman who gave her heart and more than the heart to a man and feel deceived

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm, BKK rating went up but average is still the same. It’s cool! Congrats for staying consistent KF!

Hope ep3 gets better! And that Gun toughens up!!
B1A78157-7ADB-4C28-8453-BAF8DAC967B7.jpeg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They can still get hurt, I just think that they won't die as easily from someone else. I think it is like fate will give them goodluck as long as they don't stand in one another ways and do bad things. Basically permanent goodluck as long as you are good or don't kill each other lol.
but san is doing bad thing and he still has the power so i think the only possibility is one of them kill the other

twister02

M♥K
but san is doing bad thing and he still has the power so i think the only possibility is one of them kill the other
He has power because nobody wants to fight him but once Gun and his friends starts to fight him, then he can be defeated. Gun on the other hand has all the luck given by fate because he has done good deeds. He can't easily die just like what happen in ep. 2 :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
He has power because nobody wants to fight him but once Gun and his friends starts to fight him, then he can be defeated. Gun on the other hand has all the luck given by fate because he has done good deeds. He can't easily die just like what happen in ep. 2 :lol:
What twister02 said. San has power, but it is temporary because he took it. Now that Gun is back and fighting back, he will defeat San. San is wielding evil against Gun, who is wielding good. In the end good will overcome bad. Regardless of what San does to Gun it can only temporarily wound him, but not kill him. However, if both were evil then it would be a matter of who is faster, and if they were both good, it would be the same, except, if they were both good, they wouldn't be trying to kill each other.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yup the non end battel in this life between evilness and goodness but in the end goodness will win :)

"she doesn't completely hate him she is more so hurt by him and there is a difference between hate and hurt"

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
What twister02 said. San has power, but it is temporary because he took it. Now that Gun is back and fighting back, he will defeat San. San is wielding evil against Gun, who is wielding good. In the end good will overcome bad. Regardless of what San does to Gun it can only temporarily wound him, but not kill him. However, if both were evil then it would be a matter of who is faster, and if they were both good, it would be the same, except, if they were both good, they wouldn't be trying to kill each other.
actually if we see it from that the writer of this novel/story is quiet original cause the lakorn is like a superhero movie you know

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"complicated feeling created from the heart can't be explained by a tongue or even get by the brain , but it show by the eyes "

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that feeling when your heart is broken in pain and you simply can't control this sadness no matter what you just learn to swallow it with pain fighting the heart is such a lost battle

i'm loving gun and anchan story cause as so much emotion i want to see how they will regain this love how they gonna redeem the broken hearts

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and now we are back to this psycho evil character who for me is a result of lack of love lack of attention and someone who always felt inferiority aarrgghhh

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea hopefully they go into more details on Gun’s past before he came out and revenge San. San too, besides Gun prosecuting his druggie father, what exactly could lead him to be so evil, jealous, crippled, cold and such a beastly monster?!! Lol. Gosh—- people like that are true psychotic!

twister02

M♥K
So Gun's father was a lawyer and also a police informant. He was the one who reports to the police the Ratchasri illegal activities plus he was the one who made Gun and Dokmai wife and husband explains why San hates him so much. The way he killed him was so cruel. Imagine getting shot gun point blank on your stomach..ouch!

Got's acting is so good he makes me hate his character. It seems like he's the main character here :lol:
He's a drug addict, alcoholic explains why he's psychotic :lol: He got lots of character explanation and background in the two episodes so far.

My favorite characters so far.

Gun, Anchan, Plerng and Tapao. :)