[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they gonna be dead after such intense pace of filming uuuuuuu in such bad weather

ohoo they are still filming until 1 am

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
warriors in he battle :D i be they are absolutely mentally and physically done with all the crew, if it was a city set it will be less painful but in a park in the dark with a bad weather and filming from morning to the next day

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It seems like the main background for KF is in the jungle or a very rural area. No towns... no complexes... no tar road... no swimming pools (lots of river scenes)...

What is the timeline for KF? It doesn't seem period, it doesn' seem too millenia either judging by Kim's outfits.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm guessing maybe it's the 70's or the 80's and the sets i think are suitable for the story of that time

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
this is actually look so good this particular fan know how to makes me excited for it i love the feeling i got watching this but wonder if that what in the production's mind and looks like mark and got are the ones who will get the most screen time in this story since it's basically about them
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxWa1JnFQK/?taken-by=znook_ntrk
Omona! Can I just say that after watching it, I think KF will be Mark's breakthrough that will put him as Thailand's STAR like really a star that shines together with.... hmmm I don't know who Thailand's A stars are... but the feel is similar to Korea's Lee Byung Hyun, Song Joong Ki, Won Bin kinda. I do hope Mark could go beyond lakorn!

Knitty

sarNie Adult
this is actually look so good this particular fan know how to makes me excited for it i love the feeling i got watching this but wonder if that what in the production's mind and looks like mark and got are the ones who will get the most screen time in this story since it's basically about them
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxWa1JnFQK/?taken-by=znook_ntrk
This person is good at making the mv..
Really make everything so exciting

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Unnn I think I'm the only one that's not interested in Nok's action Lakorn. I doubt there much pra'nang screen time together or any sweet moments. But Nok's action or action Lakorn in general really do well! I'm eager to know what Mark has lined up after this!!!!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@xodxo Same here! I'm eager to see what lakorn he has lined up after this! I would like to see him in a playboy role, another kiss slap would be good!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Today is actually their last day of filming. They're wrapping up and pretty much done. Source from Nok C's ig