[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
no as far as i know it's not true and anne's next project is with mew with a new novel
I prefer and would love to see KIM in Ann future project from the remake drama "Love Recipe" which is one of my favorite from Ann and Ken.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
not sure if this from today or the other day wonder what will happen to her

and this is photo from other days's filming

"it's a man's world"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the language that made me fall in love with MK and i still see it in them is their eyes language soooo passionate my all time favorite couple forever

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello all. It has been a while now since I last visited AF. Thank God I have recovered from BH (not really, but very close to recovery). Thank God as well that I didn't pay much attention to Andrew and Matt's lakorn. So I am not that "addicted" to the lakorn world now. BUT reading the last 3 pages has me burning inside. Not really happy to be honest. I thought I have stayed away for long (1 lakorn long that is) to be getting some good news. But I end up reading Kim having no next lakorn after KF, KF is 60/40 action/romancen or 50/50 and 50/3 romance part. What's all this??? This is why I don't like a lakorn with more than one couple. Let the main couple be the only couple can't you?

...and I heard there's problem with MK regarding Mark's mom and Kim. What's that all about? Please could someone explain this?

Sigh... I am a very bad fan. I am starting to feel dissapointed with Kim for her lack in lakorn project now. (Many will murder me with this statement) But deep down, I still have high hope and faith in her. Don't waste your youth and talent Kim. Please!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@bun-bun girl i think you better concentrate on your other favorite if you have other favorite cause in this period if you are a real kim's fan you need be patient and give her some time what if kim wanted to take a break ? it's her right and her life you may not like it but for who love her will be more understanding plus all the good productions are busy right now so personally i prefer to wait months and get her in a good story and production than rushing to a mediocre story or as i said if it is her decision to take a break for the rest of the year and only have one lakorn i can understand her i don't know why people look at what kim went through as an easy thing to overcome in her life yes she may smile she may look she is continuing her life but inside in her heart i believe she lost a lot of passion she need time for herself to recover emotionally it's really easy to fall in depression in kim's state her dad wasn't just a "simple dad" he was her world her everything her strength her inspiration her power few months won't be enough to overcome that loss so as you are disappointed on kim i'm disappointed at some of her fans who can't support her just because she dn't have news of a new drama like wow give her a break at least

i'm sorry for saying that but really i feel sorry for kim for that

i only agree with you and i'm with you in the statement of this lakorn cause me too i'm not a big fan of action/romance thing but from BTS looks it will be pretty cool so maybe there is a chance it will come up better than expected so let's just wait and see

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVAULTMA2rc/?taken-by=godfather1632
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU__2KTDbGE/?taken-by=komfak_ch3

twister02

M♥K
I'm actually one of those fans.
I know Kim is not okay now. Though she is smiling, I know she is in a lot of pain. Losing her dad is like losing her mom too. After all, her dad has a dual role in her life. I said it before that I can wait but I'm just paranoid why there are no news/rumors about Kim being casted in a new lakorn. Other daras are filming for one or two lakorns and then still getting rumors of another lakorn.

I can wait. I said it again and again. I just hope that there will be rumors of her in a new lakorn. I don't want to feel that she's not being even considered in those upcoming lakorns. Why? Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I'm hoping for the best of Kim. If she wanted to take a break, I hope she would tell her fans. We, as her fans are understanding. She knows that. We can understand her if she wanted to take a break in lakorns (coz she is still getting events and magazine shoots so I don't think she will take a break from the e-world).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@twister02 take it easy kim with no deny is one of the upfront actress of ch3 so her not be considerate in any work i don't believe it i feel more she talked with channel that she won't accept work maybe for the rest of this year so that's why you don't see rumor attached to her and it could be there is one but they are keeping it secret until the right time all this is possible , what i really feel sorry about is the pressure that we as fan put on our favorite sometime i feel we fans are selfish we search for our own entertainment and we forget the human side of the actor or actress , so please don't stress out and as you said shei s not taking a 100% break but let's say it's a 75% break from lakorns just one for now for her is enough don't forget that just after her dad pass away by a month she come back to filming and she said herself that she had a hard time to concentrate or even having a desire to act so let's say personally i'm gonna even wait until the end of the year to hear anything news cause as i said it's either kim asked this break from the channel or there is a project but it kept secret for now so meanwhile let her live her life and let us concentrate on other things while we hear something later on , sooner or later 100% kim will have another project it just a question of time and current circumstance

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
@twister02 take it easy kim with no deny is one of the upfront actress of ch3 so her not be considerate in any work i don't believe it i feel more she talked with channel that she won't accept work maybe for the rest of this year so that's why you don't see rumor attached to her and it could be there is one but they are keeping it secret until the right time all this is possible , what i really feel sorry about is the pressure that we as fan put on our favorite sometime i feel we fans are selfish we search for our own entertainment and we forget the human side of the actor or actress , so please don't stress out and as you said shei s not taking a 100% break but let's say it's a 75% break from lakorns just one for now for her is enough don't forget that just after her dad pass away by a month she come back to filming and she said herself that she had a hard time to concentrate or even having a desire to act so let's say personally i'm gonna even wait until the end of the year to hear anything news cause as i said it's either kim asked this break from the channel or there is a project but it kept secret for now so meanwhile let her live her life and let us concentrate on other things while we hear something later on , sooner or later 100% kim will have another project it just a question of time and current circumstance
I never thought I would break my patience this early. I said in Kim's thread to wait but then my impatient self betrayed me.
I'll wait for any news then.

Kim, take your time sweetie. For now, I'll enjoy what I'll see from her and Mark.

I apologized for being so dramatic.. :fighting3::crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I never thought I would break my patience this early. I said in Kim's thread to wait but then my impatient self betrayed me.
I'll wait for any news then.

Kim, take your time sweetie. For now, I'll enjoy what I'll see from her and Mark.

I apologized for being so dramatic.. :fighting3::crybaby2:
it's ok she is an actress and that her job and we as fans we follow her because she is an actress we like her and she is our favorite so we want updates and news of her everyday if possible i always have been like that but this time i decided to not complain and just patiently waiting for her to take a more work when the right opportunity come in the right time for now i may be wrong but i feel she really need this break and just film KF is enough she need to recharge herself and adjust her ownself to this new hard feeling she has imagine if she had two lakorn filming and event and other works it will be a break down for her , some may think i'm exaggerating or maybe think kim is already over it but no for me i know what she is going through and believe me if kim didn't have a loving people around we would probably see her in much serious condition kim is a very emotional girl and in one of interviews she or mark said that every time to time she went through a break down moment for example it took her months to open the chat of her with her dad she still fragile she is still can't fully be back to act two lakorn at the same time and that's why makes me patient cause i can imagine what she is going through , only time can heal so i hope she take the time she feel to be back to act more when she can

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am a sucker for romance. I don't know if I'll be excited watching all the actions. I've had bad experience watching actions in lakorns. It kinda remind me of Tamil film which ends up being funny. But, if MK is in it... I don't have other choice but will give it a go and brace the lakorn with MK spirit in my heart.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anyone else think Korean actor Ji Chang Wook kind off looks like Mark or is it just me? Lol
since i don't know who is JCW so i went to check and hmmm why you feel they reassemble? :D i felt they are quite different
but since you mention mark "korean look" i feel he reassemble to hyun bin when he was younger not now when he is too skinny

twister02

M♥K
anyone else think Korean actor Ji Chang Wook kind off looks like Mark or is it just me? Lol
I think Ji Chang Wook's Thai counterpart or look-alike will be DJ Push Puttichai. Mark looked so Thai to me with a little bit of being Chinese. He looked Korean sometimes whenever he dressed well or formal.