[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim and Mark have an event together and dam kim look good in red. Beside that I'm thinking this lakorn is close to finishing right? I mean it should lol!

Anyways I wonder what lakorn Kim have next? I hope it a new script and a new co-star lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim and Mark have an event together and dam kim look good in red. Beside that I'm thinking this lakorn is close to finishing right? I mean it should lol!

Anyways I wonder what lakorn Kim have next? I hope it a new script and a new co-star lol!
they are still half way if i'm not wrong i mean for sure they are not close to finishing

whitedove

sarNie Adult

There's a rumor on thaidramatic_update about Kim working with Nadech next, but only a rumor for now since we know that Nadech doesn't really work with anybody else but Yaya. But it will be interesting to see, because Mark has worked with Yaya and maybe it's Nadech-Kim's turn lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah that want I heard too (the remake of this one korean drama) but Kim already came out and reject that rumor unless they are trying to keeps it low profile lol!

Anyways I would love Nadech and Kim reunion to make up for their last lakorn lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
is their charctaer will be romantically involved ? i think the girl is the one having a crus on him right?

MR cool handsome

PS i hope they share more updates cause this thread is gonna be my second home from now on

some of the crew put a cap with Que 49 what that mean ?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
is their charctaer will be romantically involved ? i think the girl is the one having a crus on him right?
She has a huge crush on him since she was young, but he never has any romantic relation with her, he only take her as his little sister, pra'ek only has one heart for our nang'ek since before he's in jail! I'm not sure if they change this!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
She has a huge crush on him since she was young, but he never has any romantic relation with her, he only take her as his little sister, pra'ek only has one heart for our nang'ek since before he's in jail! I'm not sure if they change this!
ooohhh poor her i pity girls who can't help falling in love with a man who doesn't feel the same with well there is alex to show her another light :lol:

twister02

M♥K

MR cool handsome

PS i hope they share more updates cause this thread is gonna be my second home from now on

some of the crew put a cap with Que 49 what that mean ?

They looked like siblings in the picture. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this look quite scray i think i'm gonna love got here i never watched him before this gonn abe my first with him and until now from pix he is looks amazing and a good actor i always decide if an actor or actress are great from their eyes for me a great actress need to makes me connect with his emotion and character through his eyes

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
this look quite scray i think i'm gonna love got here i never watched him before this gonn abe my first with him and until now from pix he is looks amazing and a good actor i always decide if an actor or actress are great from their eyes for me a great actress need to makes me connect with his emotion and character through his eyes

Look like they film the ending scene already! Is it close to finish?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Look like they film the ending scene already! Is it close to finish?
well i wishhhhhhh that will come true but i trully don't think they wil be able to warm up in less than 9 months , i personally think this gonna air on september

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well i wishhhhhhh that will come true but i trully don't think they wil be able to warm up in less than 9 months , i personally think this gonna air on september
Wow that's fast then, Kim doesn't have any Lakorn line up and it took them almost a year to film one Lakorn, does it mean there will be no Lakorn for Kim in 2018?:sad6:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow that's fast then, Kim doesn't have any Lakorn line up and it took them almost a year to film one Lakorn, does it mean there will be no Lakorn for Kim in 2018?:sad6:
well if everything went smoothly and there were no lne up lakorn before them then yes there is a big possibility that it can air on september or October in conclusion the sure thing it's gonna air this year at the last

as for my kimmy well if she doesn't have news from now until october then probably there is a big possibility we won't be able to see her on 2018 but personally i used to be a rushing impatient fan but now that i got a lot of things and kim in on her 25 so i won't mind waiting her to be in a good production rather than random works and for now all the good known production are busy so that's why i prefer her to wait and get a good worth storyline for her amazing talent with a good production of course so let's and see and hope the best

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
well if everything went smoothly and there were no lne up lakorn before them then yes there is a big possibility that it can air on september or October in conclusion the sure thing it's gonna air this year at the last

as for my kimmy well if she doesn't have news from now until october then probably there is a big possibility we won't be able to see her on 2018 but personally i used to be a rushing impatient fan but now that i got a lot of things and kim in on her 25 so i won't mind waiting her to be in a good production rather than random works and for now all the good known production are busy so that's why i prefer her to wait and get a good worth storyline for her amazing talent with a good production of course so let's and see and hope the best
Seem like ch3 always rush to air Kim Lakorn, NRTR, PCKNMCPW, and if KF will air in September, then ch3 really want to air Kim Lakorn faster while there are some Lakorns that finish filming long time a go and yet still not on air!
Who do you want her to pair up with next and with what production?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and if KF will air in September, then ch3 really want to air Kim Lakorn faster while there are some Lakorns that finish filming long time a go and yet still not on air!
i hope you won't misunderstand i just said september as a guess and they need to continue this smooth for them to be able to do it and if really the channel gve a green light and gave the them the slot right away after the end of editing phase then yes kim lakorn doesn't stay in the wait that long but as i said it just a guess if they would be able to end filming in 10 month but mos of the time lakorn take almost a year so don't put high expectation better to say is gonna be around the end of the year

Who do you want her to pair up with next and with what production?
personally until now i prefer lakornthai production they are the best out there in my personal view but i would love kim to work with broadcast but since we know thy gonna be busy with the new remake of the korean drama i think it will be a while before kim can work with them i heard tvscene is a good production too so why not i hope they consider kim in one of their works and coming to think there is not that much great production in thai
as who i want her to pair up next hmm from the list that left of people she din't work with and that is possible to work with (cause my first choice is Ken T but it seems quite impossible right now) i think mario should be the next on the list :lol:

PS i feel i'm off topic so i'm sorry for that

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Mark's tan looks good on him! I can't wait to watch this lakorn. The first of MK's lakorns where we'll have some hate and love all mixed in one.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mark's tan looks good on him! I can't wait to watch this lakorn. The first of MK's lakorns where we'll have some hate and love all mixed in one.
so what is your expectation do you think they goona concentrate of the romance part more or the action revenge part more ?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@"peace" I'm hoping that it's 50/50. I would like to see the revenge part halfway through the drama and the other half would be a reconnection time with the pra'nangs. The revenge part will be what brings them together, which will then lead to old feelings. I can't wait. So darn bored. No more of Kim's drama to watch until this one airs. Worth the wait for me though since it's MK reunion.