[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ur r not a drama queen ..me tooo feel like u..maybe kim herself wanna rest...but i think matt has one lakorn with smart...
I think she finish filming the one with Rome but it's not on air yet! People said there is a high chance Matt will be nang'ek with Nadech not Kim :confused12:
Has ha do you know that I think sometimes I'm crazy because every morning when I wake up I check this forum to see if there is any news about Kim's next Lakorn, but the answer is always no!:crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as ha do you know that I think sometimes I'm crazy because every morning when I wake up I check this forum to see if there is any news about Kim's next Lakorn, but the answer is always no!:crybaby2:
i will give you a magical way believe me and try it , let go of all your expectation completely like the moment for the moment give attention to other things truly and you will be surprised of the result :lol: i'm talking from a real experience not once not twice so many times i let go my expectation in life in general and i just enjoy what in front of me and i get so many surprising moment :D try it and tell me if it worked for you :lol:

twister02

M♥K
I wonder also why I don't see any filming updates recently of Kim for KF. After their trip, only Mark filmed and now, after the concert, it was still Mark alone.

I'm not in a hurry to know Kim's next project coz I know it will come maybe by the second quarter of this year and hopefully, she will get a movie queue too.

I'm starting to feel anxious of how much I will see Kimmy in this lakorn. It seems that it focuses more on the males than the females. :(:(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I'm starting to feel anxious of how much I will see Kimmy in this lakorn. It seems that it focuses more on the males than the females. :(:(
kim said it in one of her magazine interview that KF is more a manly laorn that focus on fights and man things

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no i mean related to the pic..i think they almost finished shooting ...maybe they filming for 3 zaap or morning show..btw where can i watch kim 3 zaap for buang hong??
no they still didn't finish filming and is still soo far until we reach the promotion phase

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sensing that i'm gonna love this scene , i feel there gonna be a protectivness jealousy scene

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@doojhyo and @Peace okay, I don't recall this scene from old version, but based on the old version Mark and Kim character were boyfriend/girlfriend and Got character love the other girl in the picture (her character name is Dokmai), but she love Mark character not Got. Later when Mark got married with Dokmai, Got get mad and he get revenge on her as well! This is just my assumption, but I think this scene is more like a throwback to the old good time before the bad thing happen (Mark stucks in jail).
I'm not sure if they will change the storyline or not, but this is from the previous version!