[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I thought Bird was p'ek. If he is not then I don't want to watch Ken P. He may got the height, but I still think he is not good enough in term of acting. My poor Chompoo.

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
I know there will be some ghost story here maybe chom's role will be killed and becomes a ghost but don't know the main plot about p'ek and n'ek ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
babyme said:
I know there will be some ghost story here maybe chom's role will be killed and becomes a ghost but don't know the main plot about p'ek and n'ek ..
give a try with the fabric series then you'll know why P'Bird isn't the pra'ek, yes story might be involve with thrill twist,horror ghost and investigation 

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
fanny said:
I thought Bird was p'ek. If he is not then I don't want to watch Ken P. He may got the height, but I still think he is not good enough in term of acting. My poor Chompoo.
i'd rather p rome 555+  the icon remind me RC  

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
It's been awhile since I've comment on anything. But I got to say that Bird is immortal! :eyetwitch: He doesn't  age all at.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I thought the next fabric series was going to be Saneha Sari. 
Sanaeha Sari is the 4th one after Qi Pao, this is so funny they already start Kol Kimono the 5th one i should say 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This makes me want to go back and rewatch the series. I never watched the first part fully but saw bits and pieces until the end. Need to go and watch Roy Mai. Still mad at myself for skipping an A-Team lakorn. The synopsis for Namtarn Mai disappointed me so I lost interest in them. I only followed up with Qi Pao cause of Anne and Smart. Lol. Might tune into this. Don't really like Chompoo but I'm getting used to Ken from Look Tard so we will see. Kind of wish Sanaeha Sari was the next one. I feel that the Thai et has been focusing too much on Hong Kong and Japanese themed lakorns. First Koo Gum, next is the Rising Suns Series, and we have Cubic and Mafia: Hong centered around Hong Kong. We need something different like INDIA!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
This makes me want to go back and rewatch the series. I never watched the first part fully but saw bits and pieces until the end. Need to go and watch Roy Mai. Still mad at myself for skipping an A-Team lakorn. The synopsis for Namtarn Mai disappointed me so I lost interest in them. I only followed up with Qi Pao cause of Anne and Smart. Lol. Might tune into this. Don't really like Chompoo but I'm getting used to Ken from Look Tard so we will see. Kind of wish Sanaeha Sari was the next one. I feel that the Thai et has been focusing too much on Hong Kong and Japanese themed lakorns. First Koo Gum, next is the Rising Suns Series, and we have Cubic and Mafia: Hong centered around Hong Kong. We need something different like INDIA!
Saab Poosa was the best one, Roy Mai is sad, Qi Pao cute scene of Mart&Anne intense, I've heard they say Sanaeha Sari is intense thrill they are still publishing the novel 
i think Ken P he kind of look Japanese 
Sanae Ha Sari is India and they also going to have one for Burma 

meenia

sarNie Adult
looks interesting.  Bird just looks more amazing the older he gets.  He's one lucky man to age nicely. LOL.  I love Ken P.  and to be with Araya is a plus for me.  I can't wait to see this one.  I have only seen Mark and Ann's series, i might have to look into the other past series. 

I want Araya to act with other Pre'ak than Rome.  LOL.. Don't hate me. Hope to see fitting soon.  I can't wait and hope they don't change the cast.

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
A Thai fan of p bird told me bird plays a Japanese's god here and this drama would start to shoot in April

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes P'Bird isn't the pra'ek he play as a god, i think Chompoo maybe playing a 2 character human and the ghost the storyline might be similar to Qi Pao 
new pra'ek for Chompoo looking forward to her and Ken P since i like both of them

fanny

sarNie Adult
Broadcast must really love Ken P a lot. They are pushing him hard. He is so lucky got to pair with A-list actresses and especially this one is with Bird. He better improve his acting skill because I like my Chompoo. Many people said his acting has unproved, but I don't any different feom beginning til now. Still no emotion, very stiff.