[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they go to Japan to film the historical of the Kimono fabric i think they will stay there for a while 
any of you had seen Qi Pao then Kol Kimono is similar 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update
P'Bird and P'Chom will be singing the ost of Kol Kimono 
วันนี้พี่ชมไปอัดเพลงประกอบละคร "กลกิโมโน" กับพี่เบิร์ดมาค่าา ชื่อเพลง "รักที่ไม่มีวันเป็นจริง" ใครคิดถึงเจอกันต้นปี 2558 นะค้าาา ^^ [Admin]
'Ruk Mai Mee Wun Pen Jing' https://www.facebook.com/ARAYAfanclub/photos/a.10151693163155859.1073741859.50605885858/10152905452735859/?type=1&fref=nf

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bird doesn't seen to age at all . He was my first thai singer . I would rent all his concert & music video in the 90' . He can kiss anyone and get away from it because the girl adore him , they consider him an idol lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
Bird doesn't seen to age at all . He was my first thai singer . I would rent all his concert & music video in the 90' . He can kiss anyone and get away from it because the girl adore him , they consider him an idol lol
 P'Bird isn't the pra'ek in here, his a ghost a villain who's against KenP&Chompoo 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched the mv for this, this is looking pretty good. Chompoo looks really good with Bird, but we all know that she'll most likely end up with Ken.