[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't started on today's epi yet.  Ken is getting better. I was very surprised on how much he improved in Look Tard. I also like his facial expression when he tried to comfort his niece when they had to tell her that her father died. His speech doesn't bother me as much anymore, so biased lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh you got to watch today episode, they (Lindara and Akira) so cute today.  You'll love Ken even more. :pervie:

Here is ep.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms5IPm7R_3Q

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
No Ken is not the Fox God, Hide's family is representing the Fox.  Akira's family is representing the Sarus Crane.

Spoiler alert: Don't read if you don't want to know the real Fox.

Hide is half-Fox-half-Human!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That bells ringing because is an alarm system, no one allowed to go into that tower, except the grandma, or people that has permission from Hoshi first.

sarNie Adult
i'm on ep 2. kid in a wheelchair is lost and crying passing people, but no one thinks to help her? lol sucha lakorn.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! Did anyone get scared when the ghost boy turn around in the dark? My heart is still beating so fast. I was so scared, never expected that to happen. I wonder who is that boy? Like why is he on the bad side when he knows the other side is nicer to him.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I closed my eyes or look away when his part come on, too scary for me too. :hide:
I'm curious too, but so far judging by the two family doesn't get along, I think it has something to do with ying/yan like Akira's family is watched over by God (Hoshi) while Hide's family is the evil, they're playing with black magic, ghost and spirit etc.  Look at all those porcelain dolls, I'll bet you inside all those dolls is ghost/spirits locked in there.  The one the ghost boy broke it contain the Snow demon's spirit, so who or what else is inside the rest of the dolls ???? CREEPY!!! :nailbiter:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Lucky you closed your eyes. Like seriously I was in the dark, I didnt expect him to be that scary. Yeah I agree. The dolls must be spirit or ghosts. Im not so sure anymore if this is a horror lakorn or not. Im not into horror lakorn. I get scared so easily

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aw Hitoshi just wants some love and affection! Ayumi was adorable wanting to invite him over and share toys with him.

555 Akira is so overbearing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
I closed my eyes or look away when his part come on, too scary for me too. :hide:
I'm curious too, but so far judging by the two family doesn't get along, I think it has something to do with ying/yan like Akira's family is watched over by God (Hoshi) while Hide's family is the evil, they're playing with black magic, ghost and spirit etc.  Look at all those porcelain dolls, I'll bet you inside all those dolls is ghost/spirits locked in there.  The one the ghost boy broke it contain the Snow demon's spirit, so who or what else is inside the rest of the dolls ???? CREEPY!!! :nailbiter:
I thought they didn't get along because the gods were both in love with the goddess.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 was a bit boring, and Chom and Birds scene was somewhat awkward, especially his voice, it sounds too good, does that make sense? Like those Thai dubbed movies, that's how he sounds like, but he has the voice of an angel. Ugh Riaek's character is so annoying, it's funny seeing her try to slap Chom, but she's so short that Chom just pushed her down, that scene was hilarious. And I think that Ai is the spy for the other family, according to the trailer she and Tye are in a relationship. Plus she is very inquisitive and keeps asking where they are going, and went into the house without permission.