[Ch3] Kol Kimono (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Japan is popular lol we have the Rising Sun ssries taking place in Japan as well and now this.

Glad to see Bird back on screen but as pra ek and with Chom? Weird.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
Japan is popular lol we have the Rising Sun ssries taking place in Japan as well and now this.

Glad to see Bird back on screen but as pra ek and with Chom? Weird.
P'Bird is the main focus not the pra'ek 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm sure pra'ek have to be older that's why he is pick to play. Like bansai thong and duey Rang Attithan pra'eks are supposed to be in their early 40s to mid 40s and nang'eks are all young fresh out of high school.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woo dam Chompoo is BOOK i tell yall! Chom and Bird will be a fresh couple :) and Japanese Theme seem HOT atm :) cant wait!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nampueng probably play the nang'rai, Chompoo have two lakorns both produce by Broadcast Kol Kimono and Bpoop Phae Saniwaat with Pope Thanawat 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update Ken P is also in here and assuming his Chompoo pra'ek

thanks to Thip @spicyforum 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
p bird should be p'ek .  i heard that p bird wanted chompoo be his partner and p nong already promised him
but if kenp is not p'ek why he accept this lakorn   :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
may i ask what's the title mean ? 
its about the kimono fabric and outfit Japanese people wore this is the same Author that wrote the 4 fabric book novel series 
Saab Poosa,Roy Mai,Qi Pao,Sanae Ha Sari 
so genre could be Romantic Drama with abit of horror thrill 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
its about the kimono fabric and outfit Japanese people wore this is the same Author that wrote the 4 fabric book novel series 
Saab Poosa,Roy Mai,Qi Pao,Sanae Ha Sari 
so genre could be Romantic Drama with abit of horror thrill 
thank u ~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
p'bird is not p'ek but main focus? that's like using his name to attract the audience to promote kenp
his a special character main focus in here, if u had seen the fabric Series like Roy Mai and Qi Pao then you'll know why P'Bird isn't the pra'ek for Kol Kimono