[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay~~ so I was going through my photo history and found these three pics. I don’t if they’ve been shared yet, but oh well.. it’s MY lol :facepalm::risas3::love::drooling::naughty2: Let’s enjoy them while we can cuz we may never seen them again til another 2-3 years from now lol :rolleyes::confused::eek::(

88FBF776-4E4A-4E02-924A-B355E5BC5EF0.jpeg F4D9CC33-4C90-4C64-8734-9D3B51E72BC0.jpeg 796FF4B1-D053-4034-BC45-75D084BC232F.jpeg
Cr rightful owners :D

Mark James

sarNie Egg
Taking way too long TV3 :fighting3:
New member here and a big fan of Kleun Cheewit and Mark/Yaya. I'm curious about something. Which is more popular in Thailand, Channel 3 or Channel 7? From international perspective, there's a perception that Channel 3 is more popular because many of their lead stars are popular internationally. However, upon reading an article about how Channel 7's shows last year have higher ratings, I suddenly don't know if my perception is correct.

xodxo

Mark, Yaya and KC are all nominated for Siam Dara Awards. Mark will not be there, he’ll be in Cambodia. Yaya will attend. Chances are Yaya might be winning. Haha. Thai awards, people that show up usually are winning something lol :p

42A9B837-D4E3-4178-89BA-2F88BB3D16C8.jpeg D519F4BC-E559-4277-8683-07E3AF951578.jpeg DB939853-1025-41DC-B7D9-65ECAEEF1460.jpeg
Cr Siam Dara :)

xodxo

Bingskie

sarNie Egg

Jezzz... they are so adorable and lovely together. I felt so much of giddiness and romantic chills seeing them together. Shippers was full and in high spirit seeing them together in Maya awards, specially when they seated beside each other, goodness.... greatness seeing them lovely together. As if their eyes are sparkling looking at each other. Or maybe in my bias eyes I see something special between them. They can be paired up with any other pair or even on their on-screen and off-off-screen love-team but their team together is amazing chemistry...it's hard to explained, If I didn't know that Mark has a real relationship with Kim I will though that they are secretly like or love each other. Haist..... Maybe time is not on their side now, but I am hoping the universe will do something for them to be together again if not in real life at least another Romantic Lakorn together. More on sweetness and skinship together hahahah..... I hope they will realize that they are perfect together. Maybe some will not agree with me but this is my opinion...peace yo....

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Omg girl is this even for real?? Haha. I don’t think this would get across to ch3 lol I mean your effort is so awesome but in order to get this petition out, we should promote it to ch3 IG, all the big producers igs lmaoooo ahahahahaha we been trolling them like crazy lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

We have to do what we have to do
Do you remember that red liquid petition ?it goes viral ,its trolling tho but still it makes ppl curious .
And Netflix viewers always make petitions
So lets do it guys
Please please share it on IG and wherever you can
I know its cringy but hey for the kilig im to do anything
Thanks for noticing my post i tried in mydrama list no one gives a shit

xodxo

We have to do what we have to do
Do you remember that red liquid petition ?it goes viral ,its trolling tho but still it makes ppl curious .
And Netflix viewers always make petitions
So lets do it guys
Please please share it on IG and wherever you can
I know its cringy but hey for the kilig im to do anything
Thanks for noticing my post i tried in mydrama list no one gives a shit
Aww don’t worry. Ofc I will help promote this on my ig fanpage soon and tag all producers hehehe :D

Whether they take action upon it or not, it’s all the effort we put in that is so cute lol :p