[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

vina

sarNie Egg
How are you guys? I'm glad we still have this platform to discuss about Mark and Yaya even though we have zero news of any projects they're doing together after KC.

To the person who commented here about Mark's looks:

Mark is a very handsome guy, as a matter of fact one of the reasons why KC was very popular to other nations is because they find Mark and Yaya extremely attractive/ pleasing to their eyes. If you check Kluen Cheewit's videos on YouTube, majority of the comments there are praising Mark and Yaya for their good looks and acting.

Anyway we cannot force you to think he is a good looking guy because that is your opinion, the same way you can't force us to agree with what you said because majority here thinks he's an attractive fellow. Just respect everybody's views. To each his/her own.

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
How are you guys? I'm glad we still have this platform to discuss about Mark and Yaya even though we have zero news of any projects they're doing together after KC.

Mark is a very handsome guy, as a matter of fact one of the reasons why KC was very popular to other nations is because they find Mark and Yaya extremely attractive/ pleasing to their eyes. If you check Kluen Cheewit's videos on YouTube, majority of the comments there are praising Mark and Yaya for their good looks and acting.

Anyway we cannot force you to think he is a good looking guy because that is your opinion, the same way you can't force us to agree with what you said because majority here thinks he's an attractive fellow. Just respect everybody's views. To each his/her own.
Totally agree with you :cheer::aaaaa::love:

Bingskie

sarNie Egg

I just watch this drama and I find them Yaya and Mark perfect together. Though it's sad that they can't be a couple in real life, But I still have hope

Bingskie

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I am newbie here and I just want to say this is one of the best if not the best lakorn I've watched. I only watched remakes coz Full House was so good and is still is one of my favorite dramas to date. I just finished watching You're My Destiny and was looking for something to watch when Kluen Cheewit caught my attention. The leads are both eye candies so I decided to watch it, episode 1 hooked me right away and never looked back since. Finished the whole show in 2 days with barely enough sleep to keep me awake for work but still ended up adding up days with sleepless nights just so I can re-watch my favorite scenes all over again.

Mark and Yaya, aside from their oozing chemistry, yes I too smiled like crazy when they're on the screen together whether they're fighting or just being cheesy together, did a great job as Jee and Thit, I can actually feel Jee's and Thit's pain on their dramatic scenes and I actually cried buckets with them.

And kudos to the other casts for doing such great job giving a lighter moments in the series, P' Suki I love you to death , you're my favorite character second to Mark and Yaya.

I might try watching some of their old series but I am still high from watching thione and I don't think it will go away anytime soon

And I am happy to find this forum and see a lot of photos and gifs of the two together. I enjoyed back reading this whole thread and I hope you don't mind me saving the gifs and photos and posting it on my twitter account.

And lastly, I hope they'd be in another series together soon. Praying for drama gods to make this wish come true sooner

Sorry for the long post. I just had to let out my fangirling heart for this two.
Same feels here. first time I was hooked in a Thai Lakorn, I'm into korean drama but with these two Mark and Yaya, they are lovely pair.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahhahahhha one year later and we still come back to this thread lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Well~~ lets hope and pray MY are reunited for Sawan Biang lol :facepalm::p:naughty2:

In the mean time, rerun or watch their new lakorn. Haha :)

Bingskie

sarNie Egg
Hahhahahhha one year later and we still come back to this thread lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Well~~ lets hope and pray MY are reunited for Sawan Biang lol :facepalm::p:naughty2:

In the mean time, rerun or watch their new lakorn. Haha :)
That's what I did now, rerun and watched video clips or fan made videos of Yaya and Mark, I just found out that they have partners in real life in which they are all friends. I test myself maybe I'm just bias because I first saw the kluen cheewit compare with their other dramas but still I always go back watching the waves of life of Mark and Yaya. In fact, I find Nadech too handsome and in my eyes he is more perfect with Kim rather than Yaya. For me yaya and mark are more perfect but of course I just ship them at the end of the day it's their life. Hoping someday, somehow there will be a chance in real life that Yaya and mark will be a real couple.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That's what I did now, rerun and watched video clips or fan made videos of Yaya and Mark, I just found out that they have partners in real life in which they are all friends. I test myself maybe I'm just bias because I first saw the kluen cheewit compare with their other dramas but still I always go back watching the waves of life of Mark and Yaya. In fact, I find Nadech too handsome and in my eyes he is more perfect with Kim rather than Yaya. For me yaya and mark are more perfect but of course I just ship them at the end of the day it's their life. Hoping someday, somehow there will be a chance in real life that Yaya and mark will be a real couple.
Haha~~ oh no, I don’t want this. Lol. In fact I don’t care for MarkxYA to date in real life. Aha. I have zero interest in that! But for another lakorn reunion, OH~~ that’s a BIG FAT YES!!!!!!!:thumbup::risas3::naughty2:;)

I also don’t care for who Mark is supposedly dating either lol :fighting12:ahaha! Right now, I just wanna JIN and FIN lakorn worlds!!:p:risas3:

I have fantasy couples of my own that I’ve liked!❤

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Guys, should we bombard producers or directors or anyone involved in the lakorn industry on IG to pair Mark and Yaya up again? I mean if a lot of people or fans keep asking, they might just do it. I'm hoping anyway. :)