[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

vina

sarNie Egg
upload_2018-4-1_0-5-22.png

Congratulations to this very wonderful and talented young actress! All her hardwork has finally paid off. I hope she gets to do more challenging roles that will showcase her great talent in acting.

----

Now that KC is getting lots of awards and recognitions, I think there's a possibility for our ThitJee couple to work again in the future. I hope they get another great script like KC.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Congratulations Yaya!! I just so knew she was going to win!!! Yay!!!! So proud of them!!

Now pDa or Anne, just pair them up again already LOL FCs are waiting!!! Hahahah :p

justsomeone23

sarNie Egg
Totally agree. Kleun Cheewit was a great drama but then- it made me as a viewer feel a little disappointed. Action scenes were superb but then when it came to a sweet scene, the leads were way far behind for it. Eye contact? I think they had that connection- But I think the scene demands something more than just that. Almost all the episodes were full of anger and vengeance but even in the very end there was a minimal kissing scene for the characters of Jee and Sahtit.

Religion wise- I respect that, but if it involved relationships as an excuse, it is disappointing. Business is business, for a good show- things have to be set apart especially if it can affect the portrayal on one character. No offense to the two leads they were great with their acting, just that if that was their excuse on the minimal sweet scenes, then they should have gotten someone SINGLE for the roles. What the scene demands should be given, professionalism should take its course in a business of lakorns.

vina

sarNie Egg
Totally agree. Kleun Cheewit was a great drama but then- it made me as a viewer feel a little disappointed. Action scenes were superb but then when it came to a sweet scene, the leads were way far behind for it. Eye contact? I think they had that connection- But I think the scene demands something more than just that. Almost all the episodes were full of anger and vengeance but even in the very end there was a minimal kissing scene for the characters of Jee and Sahtit.

Religion wise- I respect that, but if it involved relationships as an excuse, it is disappointing. Business is business, for a good show- things have to be set apart especially if it can affect the portrayal on one character. No offense to the two leads they were great with their acting, just that if that was their excuse on the minimal sweet scenes, then they should have gotten someone SINGLE for the roles. What the scene demands should be given, professionalism should take its course in a business of lakorns.
Kluen Cheewit is very revenge centered drama so I kinda know that I will see sweet scenes at the end of the series. Actually, the main reason I got addicted to this drama is because of the chemistry of the main leads. They don't need to do heavy love scenes just to show their strong desire for each other, they convey it thru their body language.

justsomeone23

sarNie Egg
I see your point- I felt the same way just that I thought it was lacking for them to have sweet scenes. Anyhow, I wished the two have another lakorn together.

Kluen Cheewit is very revenge centered drama so I kinda know that I will see sweet scenes at the end of the series. Actually, the main reason I got addicted to this drama is because of the chemistry of the main leads. They don't need to do heavy love scenes just to show their strong desire for each other, they convey it thru their body language.
-

vina

sarNie Egg
I see your point- I felt the same way just that I thought it was lacking for them to have sweet scenes. Anyhow, I wished the two have another lakorn together.

-
I agree with you on the last part. I hope we get to see them again on another drama with more intimate scenes. When they did Tawan Deard they were quite young so there was no real intimacy between their characters. In KC they had 3 light peck on the lips (I added the CPR scene) and several indirect kisses towards the ending. So maybe their next drama would have lots of improvement in terms of skinship since they would be very familiar with each other then.

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
I agree with you on the last part. I hope we get to see them again on another drama with more intimate scenes. When they did Tawan Deard they were quite young so there was no real intimacy between their characters. In KC they had 3 light peck on the lips (I added the CPR scene) and several indirect kisses towards the ending. So maybe their next drama would have lots of improvement in terms of skinship since they would be very familiar with each other then.
I guess they are already quite familiar with each other since they ahve known each other for a good 8-9 years ...it all depends on the channel and director now ...But i could watch anything for them now with or without kisses

Ariaryasha

sarNie Egg
I guess they are already quite familiar with each other since they ahve known each other for a good 8-9 years ...it all depends on the channel and director now ...But i could watch anything for them now with or without kisses
I really loved this drama, except for the fact that Sathit didn't opologise to Jee.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
M x Y for Honda Brio 6 years ago :love::love:

Lol they look so cheesy there Mark ahhahahah old school looks LOL :p

You guys still keeping this thread alive lol :p
~~

I wonder what happened to this Honda Car Ad deal?!? Man!! Being the presenter of a world brand is the best thing yo!!!!!

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Lol they look so cheesy there Mark ahhahahah old school looks LOL :p

You guys still keeping this thread alive lol :p
~~

I wonder what happened to this Honda Car Ad deal?!? Man!! Being the presenter of a world brand is the best thing yo!!!!!

Yeah this thread should be active till we get a new MY Lakorn then we'll move there haha

Yeah I was surprised they were associated with Honda once

Some more pics

IMG_20180406_193551.jpg IMG_20180406_193549.jpg IMG_20180406_193546.jpg IMG_20180406_193543.jpg

vina

sarNie Egg
Same here. I can watch anything with them. I even forced myself from watching Duang Jai Akkanee of Yadech because Mark played Nadech's bro there. Lol!